TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the Kelsey Berreth case someone did a list of “cast of characters” (MSM and approved sites) Would someone please do one for this case, please? I can’t because I’m not clear who some of the friends/claimants are.
Many thanks!

This is a great idea. Everything's moving so fast I'm lost as to who's who!

I presume SC is on the birth certificate and signed an acknowledgement of paternity when she was born. Ergo, he is the father. Unless and until the interloper formally files a claim in family court (which I'm sure he would have been all over social media with),
and proves paternity, SC is the father.

I think it might be helpful to remember that CPS removed Margo from MF's custody, not SC's. They only had to prove that she was Margo and not "Luna" for her to be returned to her father.

CPS would have no legal basis for questioning SC's paternity, and even if he wasn't the bio father, the acknowledgement of paternity would legally make him the father until a court determined otherwise.
The fixation on procedural claims given the circumstances while important at a certain level is baffling given the fact that an infants welfare could very well be at stake IMO.

CPS does have an obligation, once they are involved, to undertake an investigation as to 'fitness' as it relates to undertaking childcare of a less than month old infant who will require 24/7 care.

Whether or not SC is the bio dad or not and whether of not SC was/wasn't on the Baby Margo birth certificate doesn't do much to answer to question of whether he will be capable of infant and child care on a sustained basis.

Given the involved legalities there might not be much that CPS can do other than perhaps to monitor the situation to make sure that BOTH children survive the trauma of losing their beloved mother. We have sadly seen too many cases of children released to bio parents and then tragedy strikes.

I very much hope that doesn't happen here in this case but I do hope Texas CPS keeps a laser focus on SC and TC and their care of the 2 children, as by all accounts the clear primary caregiver of all of the children was clearly HB and had been this way from the birth of both children.

MOO

Oh, great thought and question. She may have in that psychopaths adopt masks and Heidi seemed to have been very popular.

I think MF wished to be anyone other than herself. She must have been miserable for a very long time. In fact, the decline in her appearance might be in part from lack of sleep. With so much on her mind, how on earth could she ever close her eyes & rest? Her mind had to be racing 24/7. Imagine not being able to run to the mailbox without appearing to be pregnant. Every moment/aspect of her life (Of late) was a lie & she evidently was able to fool everyone. Moo

Yes, of course!
santa-smiley-ho-ho-ho.gif

Austin Statesman‏Verified account @statesman
A shopping list left in the car of missing Austin woman Heidi Brossard includes a Christmas stocking and small socks for her infant daughter Margo Carey. Photo by @jayjanner/@statesman https://atxne.ws/2MefH5A
EMQgKTaXkAYQ8hM.jpg

12:44 PM - 20 Dec 2019

That shopping list that was left in the car, which wasn't towed for evidence (has it yet?) is so ominous.

*shivers* that it was left on her dash as I usually don't keep shopping lists on my dash.

Seeing this now, I wonder if Heidi was going to do an outing with her that day to shop. Yet, wouldn't he have known her plans for her first day? It will be interesting indeed as to the information which will come out later. Perhaps much later.

Makes me wonder also if LE didn't take her car away for a reason.MargoShoppingList.jpg

Last edited:
That shopping list that was left in the car, which wasn't towed for evidence (has it yet?) is so ominous.

*shivers* that it was left on her dash as I usually don't keep shopping lists on my dash.

Seeing this now, I wonder if Heidi was going to do an outing with her that day to shop. Yet, wouldn't he have known her plans for her first day? It will be interesting indeed as to the information which will come out later. Perhaps much later.

Makes me wonder also if LE didn't take her car away for a reason.

I don’t believe Heidi’s car is relevant to the crime. She drove home & was seen walking to & leaving in MF’s car. Moo

I don’t believe Heidi’s car is relevant to the crime. She drove home & was seen walking to & leaving in MF’s car. Moo

Exactly my point as to seen leaving. Perhaps agree to disagree on interpretation though as to car not being relevant to crime. I am looking at potential situation surrounding the immediate kidnapping as to "the crime" though. And perhaps that is where the OP differs from my viewpoint.

The car was left there, and media was able to document/ see that shopping list and the bottom of the car seat etc. That LE left it there instead of immediately removing has me wondering. Just like the white car in Houston. IIRC, upthread, it was said a neighbor said the white car was left at the house even days afterwards. Haven't seen any update since.

Her car not being relevant to the crime, as you say, depends on how you view the timeline as part of the crime. Perhaps they have on video that the perp never went near her car, but the timing in relation to what was left in the car IMHO is indeed relevant.

Agree to disagree? As it may be that the kidnapping happened when she came home in the car, or whether Heidi had more plans for the day as to supposition due to the shopping list which was on her dash after her mom had left, and after her husband had left for work.

Last edited:
OK, you made me look up "when do babies develop fingerprints" and it is when they are 6 months in the womb. Question then from a sleuth, why don't babies get fingerprinted? And instead just foot prints?

TIA, I need the Paul Harvey please.
I’m only guessing but I imagine it would be a traumatic wrestling match to ink and roll ten tiny newborn baby fingers. And there might be concern about cleaning the fingers thoroughly afterward, given that babies tend to shove their fingers into their mouths. Footprints are unique and I’m sure are quicker and easier to obtain.

Perhaps they have on video that the perp never went near her car,

I tend to think MF was already in the parking lot when Heidi returned. Idk why, it is Jmo. I think MF could not wait & got an early start that day, possibly even loitering in the lot watching SC & Heidi leave, firming up her plans as her mind raced, knowing what she was about to do or in her mind HAD to do. Surely she was desperate to produce a baby. All moo
It is Jmo Heidi’s car was ruled irrelevant immediately or it would have been trucked from the lot stat.
Moo

eta: time was of the essence for MF. She couldn’t risk Heidi going shopping g or maybe to pay a visit to anyone, so I think she was already in the lot.

Last edited:
Jessica Willey on Twitter

Jessica Willey (@ImJessicaWilley) | Twitter

Jessica Willey
@ImJessicaWilley
Shane Carey, Heidi Broussard’s fiance, posted photo of himself with baby Margot after the reunion. This is from his Facebook page.

home.JPG

NOTE: This screen shot was not from his facebook page which is against rules, but is from Jessica Willey's tweet. Hope I'm not wrong in showing it.

Awwww, such a sweet baby. And he looks so exhaustedjessica.JPG

Jessica Willey on Twitter

Jessica Willey (@ImJessicaWilley) | Twitter

Jessica Willey
@ImJessicaWilley
Shane Carey, Heidi Broussard’s fiance, posted photo of himself with baby Margot after the reunion. This is from his Facebook page.

View attachment 222096

NOTE: This screen shot was not from his facebook page which is against rules, but is from Jessica Willey's tweet. Hope I'm not wrong in showing it.

Awwww, such a sweet baby. And he looks so exhausted

he does look worn, with good reason. I hope they both slept well.

Well, if that's the case, the "news" outlets are not being held to a very high standard.

Any thoughts on why they haven't charged MF with murder yet?
I think it has to do with them thinking she may have had help. Which makes sense to me,and brings has me asking who else had interest in Baby Margo? Who else accused SC of horrific things?
MOO

UNIQUE CASE
It was a unique case the detective said. It certainly was!
Despite it all, prayers were answered. The baby was found. Truth was discovered. And I'm confident that SC will have plenty of help in the coming days and years ahead.
LE has been doing an amazing job in recent high profile cases lately....Frazee, Watts and now this case. I'm in awe really.
I hope the family will feel less pain and some joy this Christmas with Margo there. Margo certainly was in danger as well.
It would have been better if Heidi could have been saved but...

I think MF wished to be anyone other than herself. She must have been miserable for a very long time. In fact, the decline in her appearance might be in part from lack of sleep. With so much on her mind, how on earth could she ever close her eyes & rest? Her mind had to be racing 24/7. Imagine not being able to run to the mailbox without appearing to be pregnant. Every moment/aspect of her life (Of late) was a lie & she evidently was able to fool everyone. Moo

There is no authenticity with these people. They are super observers of others and every decision about how they appear is calculated. Remember, though, while that may sound exhausting to us, it's what they are and all they know. They got off on fooling other people. The personas they adopt are not about liking anyone who they mimic. It's all about what can be most useful to them in their game of power and control.

In thinking about that thing being in the delivery room with Heidi, I imagine the true wolf in sheep's clothing. I like wolves so I'd rather say predator. A cold, calculating observer, planning it's next move against it's prey. It's a horrifying thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper