TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe that or she noticed (consciously or not) MF mirroring Heidi.
Yes, and your post triggered the word ownership in my mind. I think that is the word I was looking for earlier when I said she wanted to control Heidi's life decision to be with SC. Ownership fits this outrageous crime (imo), the right to take life, and take a baby.

Can anyone clear the CG part up for me? MF and CG lived in the same house during MF's long plot, correct?

He was quickly cleared of suspicion by LE and released?

I am not accusing CB of anything. I just can't follow it.
Neighbors Friday confirmed Green lives with Fieramusca.

Snip

As of Friday, there was a baby registry for Christopher Green and Maygen Humphrey at registry.thebump.com.

Green told authorities he believed Fieramusca was pregnant with his child. He said he thought she had given birth to the baby while he was out of town.
Austin mom Heidi Broussard found strangled in Houston area, officials say
This is all we know as fact regarding that subject.

I'm so far behind you guys I'll never catch up. My heart had been ripped out and stamped on, the feeling has been so immensely painful.

I'm smiling right now as I've just read that Margo is bad with her daddy and brother. I've worried about Shane and Silas having to go through this heinous deed.

A bigger smile for me tomorrow when I sit and cuddle my new granddaughter born on December 5. As I look at her I kept thinking of Margo, probably why I've fallen behind with this thread.

Ty Carey told reporters that the DNA test confirmed that the baby recovered at the home was Margot and that the family would be reunited soon.

He told reporters after the vigil that the family continues to struggle with the unexpected tragedy. “This has been the bizarrest thing you can ever imagine in your life. I never thought anything like this could ever happen,” Carey explained.
As the family tries to come to terms with the loss of Broussard, a source familiar with the case tells CNN that investigators are working to learn more about the particulars of Broussard’s relationship with her friend Magen Fieramusca.

Snip

Authorities have not identified Fieramusca as the suspect, but on Friday, CNN learned from a source familiar with the investigation that Fieramusca is a suspect in the case.

Snip

Jackie Cook, Fieramusca’s court-appointed attorney, told CNN in an email Saturday night that she had just been assigned to the case, and it was unlikely her case would be set during the holidays as most courts were closed.

The probable cause document — which typically outlines the facts that justify an arrest – has been sealed by the judge because the investigation is ongoing.
Infant of Slain Texas Mother Is Reunited With Her Family

Kidnapping is usually federal.
Case of Brendt Christensen, murdered Ying Ying Zhang, Illinois.. Federal DP case. a car and a mobile phone were used to invoke interstate commerce and That was all the rationale they needed.
A murder committed in the act of a kidnapping/as a result of a kidnapping/

Illinois repealed the death penalty in 2011. In Texas, the death penalty is live and well and used. Some cases that their is outcry for the death penalty which has option of federal or state prosecution, it swings to feds just for that reason.

MOO

Thanks LongLittleDoggoe - but can't access that one either!

and

welcome-group3.gif
to WS & this thread!
animated-smileys-christmas-127.gif

Santa is definitely coming to those three kids this year! I hope they are following him. @Niner, you see him before any of US! For those of you who aren't familiar with this website and have kids, it is a MUST tradition MOO

NORAD Tracks Santa
@NoradSanta
#NORAD just received notification that #Santa just took off from the North Pole! His magical journey around the world has begun!!!
Official NORAD Santa Tracker
#NoradTracksSanta #SantaTracker #NoradSanta #ChristmasEve #Christmas
#NORAD

We footprint all our babies at my hospital.

OK, you made me look up "when do babies develop fingerprints" and it is when they are 6 months in the womb. Question then from a sleuth, why don't babies get fingerprinted? And instead just foot prints?

TIA, I need the Paul Harvey please.

I'm guessing that they did a DNA test to confirm that Margo is Heidi's daughter but they haven't done a DNA test to verify who her father is.

If that's true my question is why not do both comparisons to clear things up?
I don't understand how a mystery prospective father could just send a note to one of the lowest viewership youtube sites and rant and rave. And then another newly famous site gets a "best friend of Heidi" on to relate, as unquestioned fact, naming names, details of her missing "best friend's" sex life? Where was he when the prenatal care and hospital bills were paid? And wouldn't the process be different? Wouldn't he have to hire a lawyer and go through all the hoops that a normal case would entail? How could CPS say, oh ya, hey, here's the baby, high percentage it's yours. I just don't get how it could be done through anonymous claims on social media, then have the state jump through hoops over the weekend.

Last edited:
CPS officials have returned the month-old baby of the South Austin woman found dead in the trunk of a car outside of a northwest Houston home.

Margot Carey was reunited with her family on Monday, CPS officials said. Her mother Heidi Broussard was found strangled to death a week after going missing from their South Austin apartment.

Carey was found by police at the home where her mother was discovered. Carey was in foster care until she could be positively identities with DNA testing.

Broussard’s longtime friend, Magen Fieramusca, is believed to be connected to her death. Fieramusca is facing two charges of kidnapping and one charge of tampering with a corpse, for now.

CPS: Baby of South Austin woman found dead in car has been reunited with family

Baby Margot to be reunited with father Monday night after mother found dead

Y’all... I just have to say, I don’t cry often but these pictures have me in tears! This baby has Heidi’s eyes, looks just like her Momma! I hope her being back home brings them comfort, I’m sure it does! ❤️

CPS officials have returned the month-old baby of the South Austin woman found dead in the trunk of a car outside of a northwest Houston home.

Margot Carey was reunited with her family on Monday, CPS officials said. Her mother Heidi Broussard was found strangled to death a week after going missing from their South Austin apartment.

Carey was found by police at the home where her mother was discovered. Carey was in foster care until she could be positively identities with DNA testing.

Broussard’s longtime friend, Magen Fieramusca, is believed to be connected to her death. Fieramusca is facing two charges of kidnapping and one charge of tampering with a corpse, for now.

CPS: Baby of South Austin woman found dead in car has been reunited with family

Baby Margot to be reunited with father Monday night after mother found dead

Y’all... I just have to say, I don’t cry often but these pictures have me in tears! This baby has Heidi’s eyes, looks just like her Momma! I hope her being back home brings them comfort, I’m sure it does! ❤️

A true Christmas blessing for Shane & extended family.
Especially little Margo. What an incredible journey her brief life has been. Moo

I don't understand how a mystery prospective father could just send a note to one of the lowest viewership youtube sites and rant and rave. And then another newly famous site gets a "best friend of Heidi" on to relate, as unquestioned fact, naming names, details of her missing "best friend's" sex life? Where was he when the prenatal care and hospital bills were paid? And wouldn't the process be different? Wouldn't he have to hire a lawyer and go through all the hoops that a normal case would entail? How could CPS say, oh ya, hey, here's the baby, high percentage it's yours. I just don't get how it could be done through anonymous claims on social media, then have the state jump through hoops over the weekend.

I’ll say it again, Shane & Heidi’s family now know
True V counterfeit friends. They can cross a lot of people off their “friends” list, imo.

A true Christmas blessing for Shane & extended family.
Especially little Margo. What an incredible journey her brief life has been. Moo

Yes!!!! A blessing indeed! I can’t help but think of Baby Kaylee Berreth. Two precious little babies who have been through unimaginable trauma. I hope they both have a lifetime of support, love and happiness, they deserve nothing but the best ❤️

Good morning everyone! Like most of you, I am going to be busy over the next few days. I just want to say thanks to those of you that will continue to update us! I feel 'content' with where we are at the moment, MF is in jail even if she hasn't been charged with murder yet, and little Margo is at home where she belongs :)

Merry Christmas everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member