TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessica Willey on Twitter

Jessica Willey (@ImJessicaWilley) | Twitter

Jessica Willey
@ImJessicaWilley
Shane Carey, Heidi Broussard’s fiance, posted photo of himself with baby Margot after the reunion. This is from his Facebook page.

View attachment 222096

NOTE: This screen shot was not from his facebook page which is against rules, but is from Jessica Willey's tweet. Hope I'm not wrong in showing it.

Awwww, such a sweet baby. And he looks so exhaustedView attachment 222097

Shane spells her name Margot????

Jessica Willey on Twitter

Jessica Willey (@ImJessicaWilley) | Twitter

Jessica Willey
@ImJessicaWilley
Shane Carey, Heidi Broussard’s fiance, posted photo of himself with baby Margot after the reunion. This is from his Facebook page.

View attachment 222096

NOTE: This screen shot was not from his facebook page which is against rules, but is from Jessica Willey's tweet. Hope I'm not wrong in showing it.

Awwww, such a sweet baby. And he looks so exhaustedView attachment 222097
1. Am very happy to see them together. I'm sure that CPS took every possible care with this little girl while she was with them, but it's a relief to know she's back with her family.

2. If SC wrote the caption on the photo on his page that was tweeted here, I sure hope everybody even in baby M's family can agree on how to spell her name soon!

There is no authenticity with these people. They are super observers of others and every decision about how they appear is calculated. Remember, though, while that may sound exhausting to us, it's what they are and all they know. They got off on fooling other people. The personas they adopt are not about liking anyone who they mimic. It's all about what can be most useful to them in their game of power and control.

In thinking about that thing being in the delivery room with Heidi, I imagine the true wolf in sheep's clothing. I like wolves so I'd rather say predator. A cold, calculating observer, planning it's next move against it's prey. It's a horrifying thought.

In thinking about that thing being in the delivery room with Heidi, I imagine the true wolf in sheep's clothing

just so bizarre. Then to leave abruptly & quietly.......was she unable to contain her excitement that “her” baby was finally here? Not that Margot was hers but in her mind she was, I think. We will never know but it would be interesting to know her thoughts after the birth. Moo

Do you think she'd ever seen a delivery before? Perhaps she also wanted to be present so she could observe and relay convincing details about 'her own birth'? Shudder....
My hat is off to LE for the tireless efficient work they've done. Let's have some positive press about our country for a change! Some arms are still functioning very well!

Courtney Fischer on Twitter
Baby Margot Carey reunited with her father, grandparents last night. She’s home for Christmas! Meanwhile, woman accused of kidnapping Margot’s mother, Heidi, still in jail. Heidi found dead in trunk of a car last week. #abc13
EMjHSzsWoAAwBFO.jpg

6:28 AM - 24 Dec 2019 from Houston, TX

I think it has to do with them thinking she may have had help. Which makes sense to me,and brings has me asking who else had interest in Baby Margo? Who else accused SC of horrific things?
MOO
I am curious if MF was/is friends with mystery guy. Or was calling him amongst so many others during her busy telephone week. Or if his phone has been checked for communications with her before the kidnapping/murder.

Last edited:
I’m just learning the details and pretty far behind as I’ve just heard about this case so excuse me if this has been discussed but what’s puzzling me is the registry. Why a boy? Was she pregnant and lost a boy? Have her eye on another baby and somehow that fell through? It seems like if the plan was Margo(t?) she would have put down a girl or at the very least left it gender neutral and said they planned on being surprised at the birth. So many questions I’ll probably never get an answer to but that’s a big question in my mind today.

just so bizarre. Then to leave abruptly & quietly.......was she unable to contain her excitement that “her” baby was finally here? Not that Margot was hers but in her mind she was, I think. We will never know but it would be interesting to know her thoughts after the birth. Moo

She's not insane. She knew that wasn't her baby. Being there and holding Heidi's hand simply further ingratiated herself with her prey at a time when building that level of trust was critical because of her upcoming move.

Do you think she'd ever seen a delivery before? Perhaps she also wanted to be present so she could observe and relay convincing details about 'her own birth'? Shudder....
My hat is off to LE for the tireless efficient work they've done. Let's have some positive press about our country for a change! Some arms are still functioning very well!

BBM

Another great insight! ITA and hadn't thought of that but makes perfect sense. Notice it was reported she remained quiet and then just up and left. She was observing.

Wow.

Last edited:
I’m just learning the details and pretty far behind as I’ve just heard about this case so excuse me if this has been discussed but what’s puzzling me is the registry. Why a boy? Was she pregnant and lost a boy? Have her eye on another baby and somehow that fell through? It seems like if the plan was Margo(t?) she would have put down a girl or at the very least left it gender neutral and said they planned on being surprised at the birth. So many questions I’ll probably never get an answer to but that’s a big question in my mind today.

Those are questions that have been asked repeatedly on here and to which none of us onlookers has the answers as yet. To my knowledge, that is! The curiosity about the unknown details is nearly par with the seething disgust for the one who committed this heinous act.

I don't understand how a mystery prospective father could just send a note to one of the lowest viewership youtube sites and rant and rave. And then another newly famous site gets a "best friend of Heidi" on to relate, as unquestioned fact, naming names, details of her missing "best friend's" sex life? Where was he when the prenatal care and hospital bills were paid? And wouldn't the process be different? Wouldn't he have to hire a lawyer and go through all the hoops that a normal case would entail? How could CPS say, oh ya, hey, here's the baby, high percentage it's yours. I just don't get how it could be done through anonymous claims on social media, then have the state jump through hoops over the weekend.
MF was insisting the baby belonged to her when confronted - at the point they found Margo it wouldn't have been immediately clear to LE and CPS whose baby it was because everyone thought MF had been pregnant and gave birth to a child at around the same time Heidi did.

How would they have known, even with Heidi's body in the trunk, that Heidi's baby hadn't been killed as well?

From what I've read, MF continued insisting it was her child - so DNA was the one sure way to prove it. I think they had no choice. JMO

But Heidi definitely spelled it without the "t" as seen on her shopping list left in her car (posted on this thread in the last page or 2). Edit: the shopping list was posted most recently by PommyMommy in what is currently post #747 in this thread.

Yes indeed, spelled differently. Without a T on the "dirty looking" note. Heidi also spelled without a T on the social media posts that I've seen. Otherwise, I would wonder who wrote that shopping list and who had a fish tank

MargoShoppingList.jpg margot.JPG

But Heidi definitely spelled it without the "t" as seen on her shopping list left in her car (posted on this thread in the last page or 2). Edit: the shopping list was posted most recently by PommyMommy in what is currently post #747 in this thread.

Have we seen her spell in that way in other places? We don’t know if she wrote the grocery list. If she did, she may have been rushing and the spelling didn’t matter. She also may not have known how to spell a name that came from his family or may have forgotten. Or they may not have decided on the spelling yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrina