TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, of course!
santa-smiley-ho-ho-ho.gif

Austin Statesman‏Verified account @statesman
A shopping list left in the car of missing Austin woman Heidi Brossard includes a Christmas stocking and small socks for her infant daughter Margo Carey. Photo by @jayjanner/@statesman https://atxne.ws/2MefH5A
EMQgKTaXkAYQ8hM.jpg

12:44 PM - 20 Dec 2019
Reading this article made me remember the friend SC thought Heidi might have gone to visit a friend - anyone know who that friend is, or how far away they lived in the community?

Reading this article made me remember the friend SC thought Heidi might have gone to visit a friend - anyone know who that friend is, or how far away they lived in the community?
He or she lived in the same apartment complex. I don't believe this person, who SC referred to in his interviews, has been identified in MSM. MOO

The friend living in the complex was named by HB's friend CN during one of the youtube podcasts. @Tricia made a conditional approval for the blogger and this interview or topic wasn't one of them. Also don't recall MSM picking up on it either.

Last edited:
Courtney Fischer on Twitter
Baby Margot Carey reunited with her father, grandparents last night. She’s home for Christmas! Meanwhile, woman accused of kidnapping Margot’s mother, Heidi, still in jail. Heidi found dead in trunk of a car last week. #abc13
EMjHSzsWoAAwBFO.jpg

6:28 AM - 24 Dec 2019 from Houston, TX
Wow, not only is she super attentive, but I'm struck by how tiny she is! I continue to feel so relieved that she wasn't harmed... When both were missing for so long, I had started to give up hope... :/

Last edited:
Was it from the approved podcast where it was mentioned that MF had theorized/joked about a possible custody battle? I have a question about that, just wondering if you guys remember where that came from? I'm pretty sure we talked about it here.

Tomorrow as many celebrate Christmas Heidi’s family will probably be writing an obituary & planning her funeral.
All because of MF & her most deceitful lifestyle.
Moo

They have an incredible blessing though - Margo being home safe, AND in time for Christmas. I think their Christmas's have been saved from being a completely horrid reminder every year... there's a streak of sunshine in it all. It's bittersweet, but that baby being okay & at home is such a miracle considering how bad or differently things could have been, and usually are in these sorts of cases. Done differently and they might not have found that child for a long, long time .. if ever.

Last edited:
Was it from the approved podcast where it was mentioned that MF had theorized/joked about a possible custody battle? I have a question about that, just wondering if you guys remember where that came from? I'm pretty sure we talked about it here.
It was in the podcast with Heidi's friend as the case was breaking and LE was raiding MF's house. CN said, “This is Heidi telling me this, that MF and her boyfriend were on the rocks, but then MF told me the other day, and she kind of chuckled after, was well you know, I should be having a custody battle here in the next two months or so.”

They have an incredible blessing though - Margo being home safe, AND in time for Christmas. I think their Christmas's have been saved from being a completely horrid reminder every year... there's a streak of sunshine in it all. It's bittersweet, but that baby being okay & at home is such a miracle considering how bad or differently things could have been, and usually are in these sorts of cases. Done differently and they might have not found that child for a long, long time - if ever.

I am sure, baby Margo will get the best care, as so many others will be concerned, and help Shane.
<modsnip>

This will be a great incentive, as he is caring for his precious child.
He is so happy and proud in these photos, having received Margo back safely.:):):).
MOO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes!!!! A blessing indeed! I can’t help but think of Baby Kaylee Berreth. Two precious little babies who have been through unimaginable trauma. I hope they both have a lifetime of support, love and happiness, they deserve nothing but the best ❤️

Both these little ones, will be surrounded by love.
They are lucky to be safe, and now will only have stories and pictures of their beautiful mothers.

Margo, you are so beautiful! I just want to smooch those cheeks. :) Oh how I pray that you have no lasting effects from your ordeal. Praying for this entire family. I know how difficult it is losing a loved one near Christmas.

I think it has to do with them thinking she may have had help. Which makes sense to me,and brings has me asking who else had interest in Baby Margo? Who else accused SC of horrific things?
MOO

I think it’s taking time because they have to put together a solid case to get an solid indictment. moo

MF’s defense attorney will be one of the best due to the nature of this case and would shred a hastily pieced together charging instrument and we don’t want that. moo

I doubt MF is cooperating so that makes it even harder to figure out how this played out. moo

I also think if anyone had helped MF...she would’ve blamed all of this on them in an attempt to save herself. Again...moo

Forgive me, but it has been reported by MSM that someone has claimed they MAY be the father. However, distasteful that may be, it is a fact that someone is contesting the baby's lineage. As well, TC stated at the vigil that the DNA results are not complete, but it has been determined that MC is Heidi's daughter.

Nothing to forgive since I'm not speaking about that specifically, but to the general lack of ethics in some reporting.

There are many other accusations and baseless claims that were propagated. Some still are. There were/are ignorant opinions that some pulled out of their hats for seemingly no other reason than to be outrageous. Those comments live on and continue to be repeated on other websites. Not every website is as conscientious as Websleuths. Not every person is discerning enough to recognize a legitimate website with history of facts vs those who traffic in conspiracy theory or drama for the sake of getting views.

Someone makes a claim (in a communication to a random youtuber) that they think they're the father. Fine. You make that public statement, you should have the b*lls to back it up by making it truly public and showing your face. Better yet, keep your fat yap shut, have some class, be private about it and do it through proper channels. IF you truly think you're the father.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VAres67