Here's the witness list !!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every single time, I go live my life, they release more interesting stuff, sigh.
But I did notice that Clint didn't get to use his alias this time. Finally, legal names.

Wonder if they HAVE to release all the witness names at once...what I mean can they be holding some back and just not announcing ...oh wait...they have to produce those for the defense I think...never mind, mumbling to myself per usual.:)

Seriously though ... there are some NOT on here that you would think would be. So I wonder if this is just preliminary list ... if there is such a thing.:confused:

I mean this was reported by Fox, so it wasn't a legal document saying there would not be more. :)

Hey thanks OP! I was looking for this the past couple of days and finally had given up and here you came with all the answers I was seeking...appreciate you sharing with us! Bobby the tattoo guy is on the list and so is Annie, neither of whom's statement have we seen to this point...hmmmmm.....

Rich G, Carlson Restaurants -- Carlson owns TGI Fridays. I can't remember which of KC's friends worked there, but why would they be bringing someone in from TX to testify for them. (At least it says Texas by his name, so it makes it sound like he's coming from there.) Strange.

IIRC, somewhere in the first set of docs was a page where LE was checking out Casey's story at the very beginning. It had some phone numbers scribbled down in handwriting and one of them was like to a corporate office of TGIF's that was in or near Dallas, TX. The area code for the number was
(972). It's probably the guy they got the info from.

Wow - there are one or two people missing that I would think would be on there - LP in particular. I was going to ask if these witnesses were for the check/money charges, but the tow truck people would not be on there for that. Wonder why some people I expected to see on the list are not there?

I remember Nancy asking LP a while back if he was going to be a witness and he said no.
A lot of these names I don't remember either. It's going to be a LONG trial.. unless some of them are only on the stand 5 minutes.

Not sure if anybody mentioned it, but on one of the newscasts today they said her cases had been consolidated to one judge - the one (Strickland?) that said her and the truth were strangers.

That made me feel good. heh

The economic crimes and the child neglect had been separated, 2 different judges.

Some typos on names - wrong spelling.

Isn't AMC the female bodyguard?

Rosana B = Is a resident of a senior facility where LE searched for ZG ???
Dannielle = Is the manager at a Chuck E C - as another poster surmised (see I didn't use Chuck E. 's last name)
Lance W = works at some shop CA frequents - (possibly tattoo shop???)

Chuck-E-'s last name. Gotta love it!!! I'm not usually a rule breaker; the Cheese made me do it. :eek:

Hey thanks OP! I was looking for this the past couple of days and finally had given up and here you came with all the answers I was seeking...appreciate you sharing with us! Bobby the tattoo guy is on the list and so is Annie, neither of whom's statement have we seen to this point...hmmmmm.....

Isn't Annie's last name misspelled on this list? There are a few others misspelled, so I'm trying to double-check any of those that area different than what I have ...

Wonder if they HAVE to release all the witness names at once...what I mean can they be holding some back and just not announcing ...oh wait...they have to produce those for the defense I think...never mind, mumbling to myself per usual.:)

They can add more names if they want to, but they have to notify the defense when they do. I've seen them come up with a new witness during a trial, but it has to be approved by the judge, they can't just call a surprise witness at the last minute. Also, they're supposed to list them in the order they will be called, so the defense has time to prepare the cross exams for that day. If they call one out of order, the judge has to approve that too.

These are only the witnesses they need to prove neglect. This does not have to include witnesses that may be called if she is brought up on murder charges, or even the theft/fraud charges.

These witnesses can all testify as to her behavior immediately before and after her child supposedly went "missing". They can show what she did and where she was that last month before her arrest. They can discuss how little she did other than return to life as normal - parties, tattoos and lies. They can testify to lack of a job, her lack of care in leaving Caylee with other people, and her lack of adequate supervision. The tow truck people can talk about how she abandoned her only source of transportation for her and her daughter....and left the carseat behind. They can describe the condition of the car that supposedly was used by Casey and Caylee. These witnesses can also talk about her lack of concern and how all these lies show a lack of cooperation with police to help them find her child. Overall - child neglect doesn't seem hard to prove. Her not knowing where her child is(cough, cough), not doing anything about it, and then lying to LE when they try to find her child will sink her.

IIRC, somewhere in the first set of docs was a page where LE was checking out Casey's story at the very beginning. It had some phone numbers scribbled down in handwriting and one of them was like to a corporate office of TGIF's that was in or near Dallas, TX. The area code for the number was
(972). It's probably the guy they got the info from.

972 is definitely Dallas...same area code as me! He is probably from Human Resources if he is testifying that Raquel F. did not work for TGI Friday's.

I would suspect, with the high profile nature of this case, that they would bring in someone from their corporate office to testify. I don't remember, either, which friend was referenced as working at Friday's (yeah, my mind's mush with all these names), but someone was -- and that was disproven.

I don't think this has anything to do with the financial crimes. I think they'll get tried later. The child neglect charges came first, so naturally, they'd get tried first. I don't even remember that JB has requested a speedy trial on the money crimes.

CA told LE that ZG's roommate worked at TGIF. I think Danielle was the name she made up for her.

other than the story that Kiomarie told about almost "adopting" Caylee when Casey was pregnant...I don't see what else she can really offer in terms of evidence. Maybe Cindy "forced' her to keep Caylee, but a lot of women have to make that decision, and consider abortion or adoption - I can see how it doesn't help her, but I don't see it being that relevant.

also, Kiomarie's credibility comes into question - she is the one that confused her two friends named Casey - it would be easy for a defense attorney to go after her on the stand.

other than the story that Kiomarie told about almost "adopting" Caylee when Casey was pregnant...I don't see what else she can really offer in terms of evidence. Maybe Cindy "forced' her to keep Caylee, but a lot of women have to make that decision, and consider abortion or adoption - I can see how it doesn't help her, but I don't see it being that relevant.

also, Kiomarie's credibility comes into question - she is the one that confused her two friends named Casey - it would be easy for a defense attorney to go after her on the stand.

If Kiomarie can show that KC was considering letting her daughter to be adopted by Kiomarie the prosecutors would probably use this as evidence that KC didn't want to raise a child. That would be laying the ground floor to help construct more solid neglect charges.

It will be interesting to see what kind of witness she turns out to be.

Melissa R., an analyst in the Florida Department of Law Enforcement ... found online in an article ... this must be her. Will keep reading through discovery to find out why she is of interest here.

there was a Melissa who was friends with maybe Dante S? She came to visit and spent time with KC when he went to work. She had dated a guy with a child and was interested in talking with KC to get the other side of the story of a having a child and being single - KC didn't mention Caylee. She's also the one when KC met her, shortly after meeting, said we should get tatoos. KC got the new tatoo the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV