Here's the witness list !!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rich G, Carlson Restaurants -- Carlson owns TGI Fridays. I can't remember which of KC's friends worked there, but why would they be bringing someone in from TX to testify for them. (At least it says Texas by his name, so it makes it sound like he's coming from there.) Strange.

Didn't Casey state that one of ZG's roomies worked there?

IMO, this is just a preliminary list of subjects interviewed, and may not even be up to date by now. It's in alphabetical order, not order of appearance, with some incorrect spellings, and I notice "Yuri" does not have a title. I also believe that once the final list of witnesses to be called is given to the defence, the prosecution can change their mind and not call every one of them to the stand. I'm sure that happened in the OJ murder trial. As already stated by a previous poster, they can also add a last minute witness during the trial, if OK'd by the judge.

there was a Melissa who was friends with maybe Dante S? She came to visit and spent time with KC when he went to work. She had dated a guy with a child and was interested in talking with KC to get the other side of the story of a having a child and being single - KC didn't mention Caylee. She's also the one when KC met her, shortly after meeting, said we should get tatoos. KC got the new tatoo the next day.

I think she was Troy's friend not Dante's.

Rosana B = Is a resident of a senior facility where LE searched for ZG ???
Dannielle = Is the manager at a Chuck E C - as another poster surmised (see I didn't use Chuck E. 's last name)
Lance W = works at some shop CA frequents - (possibly tattoo shop???)

LOL ;)I love it!

Did I miss the name C S on there?

And MC ?
also some of the people she was waited on by at the stores & the store reps and all?
The people at the gas stations she bought gas from to fill gas cans ?

All the people she was talking to in the stores?
Where are more witnesses?

The average people she chatted with while on her tons of shopping sprees?

people who stood inline with her at the stores and in line at any place she cashed checks at and shopped from ?

The SUBWAY people who waited on her or saw her there any videos of that?
Also those other bars and all/
She was all over the place and could be on lots of VIDEOS

Did I miss the name C S on there?

And MC ?
also some of the people she was waited on by at the stores & the store reps and all?
The people at the gas stations she bought gas from to fill gas cans ?

All the people she was talking to in the stores?
Where are more witnesses?

The average people she chatted with while on her tons of shopping sprees?

people who stood inline with her at the stores and in line at any place she cashed checks at and shopped from ?

The SUBWAY people who waited on her or saw her there any videos of that?
Also those other bars and all/
She was all over the place and could be on lots of VIDEOS
I'm quite amazed that no one has come forward from any shops...It sounds like she was spending a lot of time in malls. No one ever saw her? It's really bizarre.

To me it seems the list they have now compiled includes more than just the names of those people needed to prove simply false statements and neglect...

Yes, this is definitely a preliminary list. Each one of these people represent a strike against her tho. More to come.

Her trial is going to be a long one. You add in the forensic and other experts, the people they are still interviewing, and the people who will be called in to present the various video tapes of CA and GA...

I'm quite amazed that no one has come forward from any shops...It sounds like she was spending a lot of time in malls. No one ever saw her? It's really bizarre.

People just start taling even the clerks...
so where are the people who saw and talked to her in those places?

If they have store video showing Casey writing checks from AH's account or video from a bank showing her withdrawing money from AH's account, they may not need to have the people who waited on her testify. This way, the defense can't try to 'confuse' the witness - it's hard to confuse a video tape - it's all there in black and white - or color.

If they have store video showing Casey writing checks from AH's account or video from a bank showing her withdrawing money from AH's account, they may not need to have the people who waited on her testify. This way, the defense can't try to 'confuse' the witness - it's hard to confuse a video tape - it's all there in black and white - or color.
They probably only need that video evidence for the economic charges. It doesn't seem like they would need it for the neglect charges.

Sorry if someone has mentioned this. Just saw that Leonard Padilla isn't on the list. I was surprised at that.

Sorry if someone has mentioned this. Just saw that Leonard Padilla isn't on the list. I was surprised at that.

b/c I don't really think he has any info to give them. I've thought since the beginning that he just wants to "be a part" of the investigation. he just wants to be involved. but IMO I don't think CA has really told him anything - I think everything he says is purely speculation. if he does have anything, I think it is more likely he will be used as a witness for murder charges when they come out - since he didn't get involved until after Caylee went missing, and most of these witnesses were involved with CA in some way either before Caylee went missing or between June and July 15.

Yes, this is definitely a preliminary list. Each one of these people represent a strike against her tho. More to come.

Her trial is going to be a long one. You add in the forensic and other experts, the people they are still interviewing, and the people who will be called in to present the various video tapes of CA and GA...

:clap: Yes very looong and complicated with lots of difficult evidentiary foundations in play with lots more witnesses. They'll do it but it is a burdensome process.
It is premature for LE & the Prosecutor's office to start the speedy trial clock :clock: a ticking away on a murder charge.

She is going to be charged with the death, though!
jmho:smiliescale:

Yes but it is also difficult to cross examine a video tape and defense has a right to confront witnesses against them.
The prosecution has to lay a foundation to enter the tapes into evidence. This is done by witnesses who will be subject to cross by defense.

Victim also most likely will testify she did not give the defendant any permission, authority and so on.

jmho

Okay, so maybe that is just leading up to a switch from CA driving her car for everything to AL driving his jeep then CA driving his jeep. Oh well...

I was postulating silently about a car problem... something to do with the jeep whilst AL was in NY. Remember she allegedly was driving the jeep without permission AND had it washed, which she made a production about for some reason.

Probably nothing to it, though. Thanks for clueing me in. I need to sleep:clock:

At the very least, Tony's mileage would have been recorded as standard procedure when he had the car in for repair, I would think. I wonder how much mileage she put on it?

Sorry if someone has mentioned this. Just saw that *LP isn't on the list. I was surprised at that.

Welcome to WS!

This is not a complete list. There are many who are not on it that will be called to testify against Casey.

*We aren't allowed to list full names only initials or first names. If you click the Edit button, you can go back to your post and fix it.

Welcome to WS!

This is not a complete list. There are many who are not on it that will be called to testify against Casey.

*We aren't allowed to list full names only initials or first names. If you click the Edit button, you can go back to your post and fix it.

Isn't this the witness list JUST for those who could be called in the child neglect case? No need to release potential witness list for possible future charges (i.e murder, manslaughter) not filed yet. Padilla & co. wouldn't be witnesses for the current charges, but I'll bet they'll be on any witness list for a murder charge, when, hopefully, it comes down,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat