GUILTY HI - Carly Joann 'Charli' Scott, 27, pregnant, Makawao, 9 Feb 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am willing to help with the doggie. Recently put our elderly dog to sleep and have big yard and am local enough to assist. I love animals, and I want to help Charli.

Bless you! I sure hope your offer is accepted. :loveyou:

How many times has Capobianco denied killing Charli? I know of once in an interview with Hawaii News Now and once to a FB poster JZlee when he asked him if "He did it?" Other than that all I see is "You don't have any proof!"

Thanks for all the replies and suggestions on the dog, I have passed them along. Cuoco7 I sent you a message.

Did anyone look at Crabapple Jones's cover photo and look at the far right tree? Are the markings from the camera?.......or do they signify something?

Did anyone look at Crabapple Jones's cover photo and look at the far right tree? Are the markings from the camera?.......or do they signify something?

Either means something, is subliminal or just a picture he liked. lol

So on SC's facebook page chunk o butter, he is asking for help looking for a new home and acknowledging that he may have no friends left to turn to...my instant reaction is that I feel bad for him. Why? Because normal people feel empathy. Part of me wants to stand up for our justice system and stand behind "innocent until proven guilty" and leave this guy alone. If he IS innocent, what an absolute awful thing to go through. I do not however think he is innocent. But who am I to judge?

I looked at the picture. The image is really dark on my work computer, so I captured it, pasted it into Photoshop, and adjusted the brightness and contrast. If you look at the bottom, it says "Google Earth". I think the markings are from Google but I could be mistaken.

I am more interested in today's FB post from SC that he is looking for another place to live. Apparently, it is true that his grandfather has asked him to move out. You might think this is good news, but IMHO, it is important for MPD to know where SC is living. I hope his probation officer is on top of this.

So on SC's facebook page chunk o butter, he is asking for help looking for a new home and acknowledging that he may have no friends left to turn to...my instant reaction is that I feel bad for him. Why? Because normal people feel empathy. Part of me wants to stand up for our justice system and stand behind "innocent until proven guilty" and leave this guy alone. If he IS innocent, what an absolute awful thing to go through. I do not however think he is innocent. But who am I to judge?

Innocent until proven guilty applies only for jurors examining a case in a court of law. It places the burden of proof on the prosecution. In the court of public opinion, we are free to draw our own conclusions based on how we analyze information.

As far as leaving this guy alone, I do think it's important to allow due process of the law. I don't think it's right to bully him, but on the other hand, if I had been a friend of his, I wouldn't want to hang out with him now.

Either means something, is subliminal or just a picture he liked. lol

There are some faint icons on the far left tree........possibly from the camera but I'd like other' opinions.

Thanks, Kapua.......i thought perhaps CJ's was telling us where he/she thinks Charli and Joshua were buried, but I think you're right.

You are a critical thinker who gags on BS.

Is it really SC's backyard? :waitasec:

Yes, that is his property line. Very dense, jungle. Semi topical weather. Very humid. Rains and mists 50% of the time. This picture almost does not do the area justice. Google for some images of Haiku if you haven't been there before. Beautiful area.

Ouch. I struggle with this to "what if he is innocent.." but everything comes back to SC every time.

Yes, that is his property line. Very dense, jungle. Semi topical weather. Very humid. Rains and mists 50% of the time. This picture almost does not do the area justice. Google for some images of Haiku if you haven't been there before. Beautiful area.

My friends live in Haiku, and it is absolutely beautiful there as you say. From their porch and dining room window, you can see Haleakala (a tall, dormant volcanic mountain whose Hawaiian name means "The house of the sun.") I need to come for a visit soon.

I lived on the east side of Kauai (Kapaa and Anini) during the 70s and for a year+ in Hana. Always love Haiku and it wan't very populated back then, not many houses. it really was stunning. Nothing compares to the east side of the islands........i don't understand the popularity of the west sides...good for short visits, but the lushness of the east-side is incomparable. :heartluv:

I lived on the east side of Kauai (Kapaa and Anini) during the 70s and for a year+ in Hana. Always love Haiku and it wan't very populated back then, not many houses. it really was stunning. Nothing compares to the east side of the islands........i don't understand the popularity of the west sides...good for short visits, but the lushness of the east-side is incomparable. :heartluv:

I totally agree! The first time I went to the Big Island, we stayed in Kona. But I fell in love with Hilo - and the East side of Hawai`i Island. So beautiful and green! If you only stay on the west sides of the islands, you're missing out on the true beauty of Hawai`i, IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaltPetals