GUILTY HI - Carly Joann 'Charli' Scott, 27, pregnant, Makawao, 9 Feb 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking along the lines of a lot blood found somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What ? All I can think of is like ......an organ. :( I'm sorry to her family. But is there a non-bio item that a person cannot live without ?

I, too, was thinking a substantial amount of blood. Organs can be matched by DNA I suppose as well as blood? How long would that have taken to get a match? Is there a doctor in the house?

What ? All I can think of is like ......an organ. :( I'm sorry to her family. But is there a non-bio item that a person cannot live without ?
I had the same thought because to reclassify as a homicide, wouldn't LE need to have evidence that ruled out death by natural causes like an accidental fall or drowning?

I had the same thought because to reclassify as a homicide, wouldn't LE need to have evidence that ruled out death by natural causes like an accidental fall or drowning?

If it's true that a tooth and bone (fragment) were found, perhaps the "part" a human could not live without could be a jaw. Just supposition.

I have been thinking brain matter as well. Some could have been found with the tooth and bone fragment.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Just watching the ID show sure puts a different perspective in following Charli's case.Even the title of her thread is wrong, which I'm going to change now. My heart goes out to all of you who shared times with her. May answers and Peace be forth coming.

Whoa! Lots of activity about this on FB! Heated!

The Facebook presence of the family has gotten very intense. I feel that the lack of updates from LE has caused the family and community to take too much into their own hands, like posting the photo that caused the hubbub yesterday. It's not clear if Maui PD is working on the case, it seems like they are from the little bit of info that has come out, but no statements or updates on the case makes everyone who is invested in finding Charli more anxious.

I just noticed that Charli's name is misspelled on this thread. Instead of "Charli" it is "Chari," just the same as the typo on the FindCharliScott Facebook page. Just an FYI. :)

I just noticed that Charli's name is misspelled on this thread. Instead of "Charli" it is "Chari," just the same as the typo on the FindCharliScott Facebook page. Just an FYI. :)

Kimberlyn Scott has commented on the Find Charli Scott facebook page that facebook has yet to correct the spelling of her name.

If it's true that a tooth and bone (fragment) were found, perhaps the "part" a human could not live without could be a jaw. Just supposition.

You are definitely on to something here.

Seems the wind is changing direction. Check out Find Charli page.

I just assumed they were going to talk with MPD about the freakazoid that was taking down the posters. Does anyone get some other vibe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshuasaunt