You don't see the resemblance?

Attachments

• Scott_Steven.jpg
    Scott_Steven.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 100
Reminder***

ID channel tonight

Special on Charli Scott.

Anyone watching ID yet? My time zone is way behind so just wondering if there is anything new?

Gosh, I haven't followed Charli's case but just watched the Disappeared episode. (I've been glued to Jeffrey Boucher's thread for months now!)I'm so sorry to see that Charli's case is now considered a homicide....she was a very beautiful girl who would have given birth to a beautiful baby. Such a sad story....what amazing support from family and friends. I am going to try to read thru the threads to learn more.

Charli's mom is a truly strong woman, so composed and well spoken even while her heart is breaking into a million pieces.

Where were her things stolen from? Her home?

:seeya: Hello,

I just watched the show : Missing in Maui: Disappeared Special ... very very sad.

I had not heard of Charli's case, so of course, after the show was over came straight here to WS to find out more info.

Just checked the listings, and this show will be re-run at 12:00 am CT on ID Channel.

Have a nice evening !

I too just saw the episode on Charli, so I also came on here to catch up. I have been following another case for the last 2 months and knew nothing about this. So sad and just so wrong.

:Welcome1: To those of you who are new to Charli's case. We've been holding down the fort here and look forward to you take on the facts of this case.

I saw the ID Disappeared episode and as others have stated, nothing is really new that we haven't already uncovered and discussed.

SC's story is still flaky and apparently everyone on Maui knows it.

I was struck by the love and support for Charli and her family. She really was well loved and very missed. I pray they all get answers, and bring Charli back home where she belongs.

I do not have access to the program. If someone somehow can post a recording, that would be awesome.

...Reported by viewers here is that there is nothing new. But, news to me is that a dedicated private detective had come to help the family (per some clips at the PI "Disappeared" website). Is he still here? Will he persist?

There is someone who knows where Charli and Joshua are and his initials are S.C.

I do not have access to the program. If someone somehow can post a recording, that would be awesome.

...Reported by viewers here is that there is nothing new. But, news to me is that a dedicated private detective had come to help the family (per some clips at the PI "Disappeared" website). Is he still here? Will he persist?

There is someone who knows where Charli and Joshua are and his initials are S.C.

He's from New Jersey. He went to Maui and was there for awhile, going by all the scenes related to Charli's disappearance, Hai'ku, Keanae, Twin Falls, and the Marketplace where Nala was found. He went to the scene of the burned out car as well. He turned the family on to registering Charli with NamUs.

He left and went back to Jersey but vowed that he was still be doing what he could to locate Charli's body and help the family.

Everything about this case is disturbing. But I just read a comment from the Find Chari Scott page that really bothered me. According to the FCS page the MPD cannot tell the family what was found to change the case from a missing person to a homicide, but that it was something a person could not live without. That poor, courageous family.

Everything about this case is disturbing. But I just read a comment from the Find Chari Scott page that really bothered me. According to the FCS page the MPD cannot tell the family what was found to change the case from a missing person to a homicide, but that it was something a person could not live without. That poor, courageous family.
https://www.facebook.com/FindCharliScott May 21st post comment.

That was horrific. "whatever it was that was found, was a part that cannot be lived without." I have to assume from that statement that some part of her body was found (total assumption, here), and if so, there isn't much chance a body intact could be found (which may be why LE is no longer looking for a body, but instead more evidence to tie what they found with whomever did such a thing)

Can anyone think of any other explanation for a statement that has words like that?

That was horrific. "whatever it was that was found, was a part that cannot be lived without." I have to assume from that statement that some part of her body was found (total assumption, here), and if so, there isn't much chance a body intact could be found (which may be why LE is no longer looking for a body, but instead more evidence to tie what they found with whomever did such a thing)

Can anyone think of any other explanation for a statement that has words like that?

Can you be more specific? I can not find the post. Unless it was taken off.

Can you be more specific? I can not find the post. Unless it was taken off.

There are 2 post from May 21 that say "Share this link". One has +\- 114 shares. And was posted via FW [modsnip] Look in the section that says "2 replies".

I think that is the only assumption one can make, as awful as it is. Maybe they are looking for other body parts as well as other evidence. I believe the financial burden of searching for Charli is on her family. Insult heaped on injury, no? And they are working people who have to figure out ways to juggle it all. They can use help from all of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agirlnamedbob