GUILTY HI - Carly Joann 'Charli' Scott, 27, pregnant, Makawao, 9 Feb 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"He told Hawaii News Now that his car broke down near Keanae and Scott picked him up and took him home. "

"picked him up and took him home" ???????

Did he change his story again? Or is it lazy journalism?

I would suspect it's sloppy journalism.
Does anyone know when the Feds became involved and why? I wonder if it's due to the Feds' involvement that the Study page and all the various affiliate pages went dry lately. Everyone close to the case has clammed-up on speculations, etc. Feels like a tightening net. :please:

I hope this is coming to a closure, and soon. The family deserves peace. I've said it before and I still believe there is more to this case than meets the eye. No proof just the sense I get. It seems all the sudden everything shut down.

Facebook "Chunk O'Butter" A.K.A. Steven Capobianco active on Facebook today May 17.

Facebook "Chunk O'Butter" A.K.A. Steven Capobianco active on Facebook today May 17.

Thanks, RunDaSurf. I want to know who keeps bailing this low-life out of jail and why.

On his page?
I didn't see anything. Removed, perhaps or only for FB "friends"? Can you paraphrase what he wrote, in your opinion?

If he posted, do you think he doesn't have an attorney?....or he got one who advised him to remove comments?
Any legal-eagles out there who understand why the initial charges were dropped for a re-charge? I can guess, but I don't know.
There is a vague comfort knowing Capobianco is still in the spotlight.

He liked comment of "Matthew Wheeler" about his dog on post here about his arrest https://www.facebook.com/mauinow

A joke to them while a lot of folks are in pain.

Ok, I'm stumped and intrigued. It DOES appear to be his facebook name that "liked" the comment about the dog. Not the fake one.
Is he still in jail? I have not seen that he posted bail.
If he IS still in jail, how the heck can he be on facebook?? Is someone using his account?? This makes me wonder if maybe this could be same person that could have posted all those facebook posts the day of that fateful night. ??

Ok, I'm stumped and intrigued. It DOES appear to be his facebook name that "liked" the comment about the dog. Not the fake one.
Is he still in jail? I have not seen that he posted bail.
If he IS still in jail, how the heck can he be on facebook?? Is someone using his account?? This makes me wonder if maybe this could be same person that could have posted all those facebook posts the day of that fateful night. ??

Good questions! I also have not seen any reports that he's posted bail. Are inmates allowed to use smartphones these days? If not, then you could be right about someone else using his account.

You may be onto something here!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This was brought up before. Speculation that there were quite a number of facebook posts that afternoon and that there was no cell service were he said he was...it was questioned whether someone else could have been posting for him as an alibi.
I have no idea if someone who has been arrested would have access to facebook. I sure as heck hope not! But how the heck did his facebook name "like" a comment while he was in jail?? Any insider have input?

This was brought up before. Speculation that there were quite a number of facebook posts that afternoon and that there was no cell service were he said he was...it was questioned whether someone else could have been posting for him as an alibi.
I have no idea if someone who has been arrested would have access to facebook. I sure as heck hope not! But how the heck did his facebook name "like" a comment while he was in jail?? Any insider have input?

Well, no one can be in two different places at the same time, so he's obviously lying about one.
Do you know if the Feds are now involved in the case? Something is up because the family and affiliate pages are conspicuously silent and have been for some time now. What's up with that, do you think?
It was interesting to me to see Capobianco on TV in court. He didn't have the easy confidence that I associate with a psychopath. Rather, he seemed pissed, nervous and cowed.
:moo: :jail:

I cannot find the video of him in court. Can someone post the link?

ok, watched it. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. My take on a very short video... He seems to have a sense of, well here we go. As if he has been expecting this moment. He is so young. So immature. Still a mother's baby. He was on his way to court for a hearing when arrested. Who dresses like that for a court appearance? A young, careless kid. I do not think he looks scared. I would use the word clueless, although this isn't his first rodeo in a court room. Does he truly understand what's going on here? He comes across as soft. Simple. Mild mannered. Not burly or overly masculine. Nor a calculating murderer. Concerning a jury that impression is crucial.

I continue to have the sense, without any real proof, that SC is wrapped up in something bigger. Hence the sudden silence. Maybe the pieces are falling in place.

By coincidence, the Chief of Police for Maui is resigning to work at the federal level for the high traffic drug unit after only 5 years. Very interesting article below.

http://mauinow.com/2014/05/16/breaking-yabuta-to-resign-as-maui-police-chief-for-federal-job/

ok, watched it. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. My take on a very short video... He seems to have a sense of, well here we go. As if he has been expecting this moment. He is so young. So immature. Still a mother's baby. He was on his way to court for a hearing when arrested. Who dresses like that for a court appearance? A young, careless kid. I do not think he looks scared. I would use the word clueless, although this isn't his first rodeo in a court room. Does he truly understand what's going on here? He comes across as soft. Simple. Mild mannered. Not burly or overly masculine. Nor a calculating murderer. Concerning a jury that impression is crucial.

I continue to have the sense, without any real proof, that SC is wrapped up in something bigger. Hence the sudden silence. Maybe the pieces are falling in place.

By coincidence, the Chief of Police for Maui is resigning to work at the federal level for the high traffic drug unit after only 5 years. Very interesting article below.

http://mauinow.com/2014/05/16/breaking-yabuta-to-resign-as-maui-police-chief-for-federal-job/

Interesting take on him. I don't think he's clueless, though. I thought his hand action indicated nervousness. Also, got a passive-aggressive hit from him.....he couldn't look the female judge in the eye. And he seemed tightly angered.
I think his dress appearance is mostly just "island style" but he definitely seemed slouchy and slovenly to me. Overall, I got a subterranean vibe off him. :moo:

The Yabuta article smacked of PR. :moo: Maybe a new broom will sweep clean.

It's funny how some of us get different impressions of him. I got a total sociopath take on him,even though I saw the same "Here we go" attitude. He walks in like he's just there for the motions. When his turn comes, he gets up and smiles, swinging his hands and beating them briefly on his thighs like he thinks nothing will happen to him. The attorney addresses him and he shrugs as if he hasn't done anything wrong. The average innocent person would be scared that they are going to jail, but SC doesn't seem to care. Who stands in a courtroom accused of a crime and doesn't care? A sociopath, because in their mind laws don't apply to them and they don't have to worry. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow