GUILTY HI - Carly Joann 'Charli' Scott, 27, pregnant, Makawao, 9 Feb 2014 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Tape. Knife. Hand Injuries. Skirt shows stabbings specifically to the womb area.

After learning that SC lured Charli to help him with his vehicle's trouble, only to find the trouble was as simple as a loosened battery cable is huge red sign of premeditation. SC set up her by loosening the cable and likely walked home until notifying her the next day. jmho

A woman is most vulnerable in a rocky relationship while she pregnant, especially one who loves the baby's father and wants him to prosper in spite of his declaration of not wanting children with her by urging her to abort. I am proud of Charli for wanting her sweet baby to have a life of abundance.

Since Charli left that fateful evening with her dog, was her dog ever located? TIA
DeDee, one important point is that Charli was not lured out to a vehicle repair. His car did not break down and was not out there. There is good reason to think he never made up the breakdown lie until a couple days after the murder.

So so just forget the whole story he told. It is complete fiction pieced together with bits of his reality as material to draw on, but no overall truth.

No one knows how he got control over Charli, but he did, and most likely he assaulted her while in her vehicle and then took her out to the jungle to murder her. But no one knows for sure except Steven.

Nala was saved! RIP to her owner, Carli, and to her unborn baby. :rose: :rose:

Maui News. Check. After dinner, and an unexpected nap, I became diverted to "The Killing Season", however, I'm back watching the trial, for Charli.

In no way do I want anyone to recap the case for me. 3 questions within 2 posts were posed. One was abut this trial being the longest in Hawaiian history, another about if any other suspects being involved and the other query concerned Nala. ATT, the DT seems to be zeroed in on accusing LEs narrow focus upon the defendant in a rush to judge.

BTW ~ Aloha! I am a certified PA who supports the anti-GMO group/movement on Kauai. It is a shame what Monsanto has done but that's for another thread.

DeDee, Charli's timeline and media thread is not very long and can help you catch up.

Does anyone have info about Friday or Monday's testimony? <modsnip>

What in the world Alohaj??? I hope that was not Capobianco's HUGE lie. That he and Charli were intimate and she began to hemorrhage? Come on Apo!!! Sex during pregnancy is perfectly healthy and that has to be THE D U M B E S T defense I have ever heard. Doe Apo or Nardi have any children? That's just absurd I'm sorry. And oh so wild pigs are attracted to maternal blood? I just saw a freshly dead pig up by the old Maui High and the only thing it attracted was flies. Taxpayer's dollars Ladies and Gentlemen.

Wow. Pay me 10k and I'm likely to say Osama Bin Laden killed Charli Scott. What a disgrace. A disgrace to residents of Maui County and Stanford. Rivera has to have a rebuttal for this foolishness.

Charli didn't have a low lying placenta. Her OB said it was a little low. Obviously not a huge concern as no orders for bed rest were mentioned and her follow up appointment was the routine 4wk check up.

Btw, the only wild pig that hurt Charli is sitting at the defense table with a rat.

Laufler sounds like a flim flam man. Lot of those types these days.

What in the world Alohaj??? I hope that was not Capobianco's HUGE lie. That he and Charli were intimate and she began to hemorrhage? Come on Apo!!! Sex during pregnancy is perfectly healthy and that has to be THE D U M B E S T defense I have ever heard. Doe Apo or Nardi have any children? That's just absurd I'm sorry. And oh so wild pigs are attracted to maternal blood? I just saw a freshly dead pig up by the old Maui High and the only thing it attracted was flies. Taxpayer's dollars Ladies and Gentlemen.

Good Point

Good Point

Good Point

APO you Idiot!

Will this Trial ever end? I feel so sorry for what this trial is putting the family through. Put the murder behind bars and throw away the key. moo

So a wild pig may possibly defleshed the jaw-bone.

Did the wild pig also stab poor Charli in the abdomen multiple times, killing her & her unborn child??

I can on some far away possibly see a boars teeth making the marks. However, that doesn't explain where the rest of her is.

I can on some far away possibly see a boars teeth making the marks. However, that doesn't explain where the rest of her is.

Really? In a Mother Goose book maybe. You know where the three little pigs carry a baker's knife, two rolls of masking tape and DKNY jeans out to the jungle to go fishing.

"So let me ask you this, would it be fair to say..." that SC is complicit in Charli Scott's demise because after having relations with her on 2/9/14, he left her unattended and bleeding?

"Would it also be fair to say..." SC obstructed justice by not informing police of her whereabouts when they asked him on 2/11/14?

No matter which way the spin doctor spins it, Steven Capobianco is right where he belongs. Prison.

Really? In a Mother Goose book maybe. You know where the three little pigs carry a baker's knife, two rolls of masking tape and DKNY jeans out to the jungle to go fishing.

"So let me ask you this, would it be fair to say..." that SC is complicit in Charli Scott's demise because after having relations with her on 2/9/14, he left her unattended and bleeding?

"Would it also be fair to say..." SC obstructed justice by not informing police of her whereabouts when they asked him on 2/11/14?
Love the three little pigs tale example.
Honestly, even if the tale were medically likely, or forensically possible, I don't at all see why these two would be having sex at Paraquat's on this Sunday night.

Steven wasn't that into Charli at all at this point, and wasn't attracted by the pregnant aspect. He was into Cassie, who was almost back. Charli had been and possibly still was into Steven, but she was tired and pregnant and had to work in the morning, and the area was far from home.

The only reason for Steven to take her out there for seduction and sex is to get her somewhere he could murder her.

Remember that the jury heard how he had been planning to be busy that evening from the day before, telling Cassie lies about working on a friend's vehicle. This was not some spur of the moment hookup. I just don't think he in any way cared enough about hooking up with Charli to plan it in advance and to "cheat on" Cassie, who was already miffed about this pregnant ex. Unless he had an ulterior motive that was going to "fix" his unwanted fatherhood problem.

How in earth was this witness qualified as an expert? No training as a forensic pathologist, but an expert in his own mind, who also happens to be an expert on how women crease their pants?

Unbelievable :facepalm:

I'm thinking that he's an old college friend of Apo or Nardi - pure speculation on my part. The fact that he's not a forensic pathologist should tell any thinking person that the defense couldn't find a forensic pathologist who would get up on the witness stand in a court of law and spout such utter nonsense.

D'ya suppose that was Apo's way of conceding SC's guilt?

Love the three little pigs tale example.
Honestly, even if the tale were medically likely, or forensically possible, I don't at all see why these two would be having sex at Paraquat's on this Sunday night.

Steven wasn't that into Charli at all at this point, and wasn't attracted by the pregnant aspect. He was into Cassie, who was almost back. Charli had been and possibly still was into Steven, but she was tired and pregnant and had to work in the morning, and the area was far from home.

The only reason for Steven to take her out there for seduction and sex is to get her somewhere he could murder her.

Remember that the jury heard how he had been planning to be busy that evening from the day before, telling Cassie lies about working on a friend's vehicle. This was not some spur of the moment hookup. I just don't think he in any way cared enough about hooking up with Charli to plan it in advance and to "cheat on" Cassie, who was already miffed about this pregnant ex. Unless he had an ulterior motive that was going to "fix" his unwanted fatherhood problem.

PAraquats. Damp,Cold, Wet, Muddy and infested with Swarming Mosquito. No place for an interlude. Let alone a far way from home. Beyond unnecessary.

Rotting Flesh. Not on any Mammals diet here. Sharks like it. Wild Pigs grub delicious roots and plants. Not meat. These are not slop pigs. Jeez does Apo think the jury is that ignorant?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back