HI HI - Charlotte Moriarty, 31, Haaula, 21 June 1977

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Charlotte is not missing and neither is Marx. We just have no idea where they have been. They are both alive.

I was curious as well and searched for more information, but there really is nothing out there. I found one suggestion that this might be Charlotte:
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/460ufhi.html
The interesting thing is how that woman pronounces her name...as Ah (she has no teeth) as in argument...sounds a bit like Char. However, the eye color doesn't match. From the one small picture of Charlotte I couldn't tell that her eyes were blue, so only in case they made a mistake and her eyes are hazel, this could be here.

That was me. I suggested that on a different website. It never went anywhere. Now I still want to know it that's her.I don't want to know her son's name now, what he looks like, or learn anything that could disrupt his life, but I just want to know...IS THAT HER? The park the unidentified lady was living in was on the other side of the Hawaiian island that Charlotte Moriarty disappeared from. Eye color isn't worth worrying about, because it can change. Mine did. Also, I think "hazel" is kind of a catchall for "blue/green" OR "brown/green". Please, if anybody finds out WHERE generally Charlotte Moriarty was located, let us know.

In response to the person talking about the Barnes Marx facebook profile- I just checked that out and holy s--- you are not kidding! Public profile. Maybe someone saw the recent statuses and called the police! Scary stuff. Only thing is, it says "her, and there are other discrepancies that could be just fake info he gave, too. If it's him."Homeschooled" would fit.

I can now confirm Marx has been found alive and well, but due to circumstances any information is not being released.

No offense but.....

How do you know if no information is being released?

Ebbie you are so right. I personally got the news off a recent Charley Project update.I don't know exactl how she found out.She has removed Marx from her list of missing people, and she wouldn't do that without being pretty sure. I am pretty sure she removed Charlotte, too, but will go back and see.

No offense but.....

How do you know if no information is being released?

I asked a contact at NCMEC about the case. She confirmed both were alive and well but said there wouldn't be anything more released.

If she just took off with this man's baby then she should be charged with something, like parental abduction, imo. Not only did he live under intense suspicion, he was robbed of his chance to be a father to his son.

Depending on how ill she was psychiatrically, that could provide an explanation, though certainly not an "excuse ".Makes me wonder if she's competent enough to tell her side of the story. Somehow I don't think she is.Those who are so inclined, let's all pray for everyone involved. It won't hurt and might help.

There is a Barnes Marx on Facebook.. lives in California..interesting daily status..I dont know if he is who I think he is.

It appears this person would be younger based on finishing his home schooling in 2011. He is in college and graduates 2015 so I think its probably a teen rather than a 34 year old man. Jmo

This is wonderful news! I"m glad to hear that both are alive.

Depending on how ill she was psychiatrically, that could provide an explanation, though certainly not an "excuse ".Makes me wonder if she's competent enough to tell her side of the story. Somehow I don't think she is.Those who are so inclined, let's all pray for everyone involved. It won't hurt and might help.
Thanks. You would think she almost must have been mentally unstable to do such a thing. She also just left her daughter behind. Her family was convinced all these years that they were both dead. And physics...:rolleyes:

http://archives.starbulletin.com/2001/06/23/news/story2.html

Jaxson- you are right, i read that, too. Homeschooling fits but not the dates shown. Then again, sometimes people aren't 100% truthful on facebook. For example, for a while mine said "Fargo" and I had a picture of Margie the Sheriff from that movie...Sherlockh...my opinion of psychics is that some people really do have a gift, maybe they are just more perceptive than most people...but even those people, if they say something it is what's filtered through them and the way their mind works. Whether the psychic realizes it or not. Then of course there are fake psychics willing and able to rip off desperate people looking for missing loved ones...I think the phony ones all have a special place in Hell waiting for them.

I just read this on CP as a resolved case. What the hell happened here and why so little info??? So this boy who is now a man aged around 34 has been found? Any info at all here? This is huge..why so little publicity?

I just read this on CP as a resolved case. What the hell happened here and why so little info??? So this boy who is now a man aged around 34 has been found? Any info at all here? This is huge..why so little publicity?

Apparently to protect their privacy.

Ok so it sounds like mom fled with the baby? She put her and her family and the babys father thru hell for 34 years. Shame on her. The baby must have been living under another name to not have been located this wghle time.

The article says Moriarty is still missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06
Back