HI HI - Mischa Johnson, 19, Schofield Barracks, Oahu, 31 Jul 2024 - 6 months pregnant *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have used up all my free articles at stripes.com and am hoping someone else can see if there's anything of interest at this link. All I can see is the Google preview. :(

SEP 6, 2024
51 minutes ago — Mischa Johnson, 19, who was six months pregnant when she disappeared in late July, has not been found. Agents with the Army Criminal Investigation Division have ...

I have used up all my free articles at stripes.com and am hoping someone else can see if there's anything of interest at this link. All I can see is the Google preview. :(

SEP 6, 2024
51 minutes ago — Mischa Johnson, 19, who was six months pregnant when she disappeared in late July, has not been found. Agents with the Army Criminal Investigation Division have ...
Dewayne Arthur Johnson III is being held in the brig at Ford Island. Charged late last month for making false statements, obstructing justice and distributing child *advertiser censored* in connection with his missing wife, Mischa Johnson. Her family has been told by investigators that they think she was killed.

Dewayne Arthur Johnson III is being held in the brig at Ford Island. Charged late last month for making false statements, obstructing justice and distributing child *advertiser censored* in connection with his missing wife, Mischa Johnson. Her family has been told by investigators that they think she was killed.
Thank you! But darn it. I was hoping there was something new. So, we wait some more...

What I’m trying to process is how a disciplined military man could go so allegedly berserk.

How could he be so allegedly deviant, and get away with it to this point without detection?

Amateur opinion and speculation

What I’m trying to process is how a disciplined military man could go so allegedly berserk.

How could he be so allegedly deviant, and get away with it to this point without detection?

Amateur opinion and speculation
The military, just like the outside world - has it’s share of deviants. Take a look at some of the cases listed here- US Army Court-Martial Public Record System

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak
Back