HI HI - Mischa Johnson, 19, Schofield Barracks, Oahu, 31 Jul 2024 *6 months pregnant*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

The Army soldier reported his pregnant wife missing on July 31.

Multiple sources tell Hawaii News Now that store surveillance videos show him purchasing tools and cleaning supplies prior to making that report.
What kind of tools are we talking about? A shovel or tools that could be used in dismemberment - or both? The type could indicate where he wenr with her body. Somewhere on base or would he consider that too risky?

Wonder if cadaver dogs hit in his vehicle?

AUG 21, 2024
Multiple sources tell Hawaii News Now that store surveillance videos show him purchasing tools and cleaning supplies prior to making that report.

Also:
  • Cadaver dogs were used to search Mischa's home earlier this week.
  • Loved ones confirmed they received text messages from her phone after July 12.
  • It’s believed that someone else sent those messages.
  • More searches are planned for this week.
I think your first 2 bullets say a lot along with the husband being seen on video purchasing tools and cleaning supplies prior to reporting his wife missing. Curious the date on those purchases. I'm also thinking maybe the Cadaver dogs alerted at the home and that's why DJ is now in custody though not charged. If dogs alerted at the home or car but both are clean, that would also speak volumes vs his story of her disappearing.

AUG 21, 2024

Also:
  • Cadaver dogs were used to search Mischa's home earlier this week.
  • Loved ones confirmed they received text messages from her phone after July 12.
  • It’s believed that someone else sent those messages.
  • More searches are planned for this week.
I think he had help. If they have any brains they will cooperate.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Sources: Footage shows soldier bought tools, cleaning supplies before reporting wife missing​

• There have been multiple searches conducted on base in wooded areas.
  • More searches are being planned.
  • Investigators are particularly interested in the 3-week period from July 12 - August 1.
  • Multiple sources say DJ was seen on store surveillance video purchasing tools and cleaning supplies before he reported Mischa missing.

What kind of tools are we talking about? A shovel or tools that could be used in dismemberment - or both? The type could indicate where he wenr with her body. Somewhere on base or would he consider that too risky?

Wonder if cadaver dogs hit in his vehicle?
All good points.

I was curious re. the tools as well.
Maybe the military LE do not want to reveal that yet ?
This is such a sad development; but it's going the way I suspected.
Thinking and praying for her family.
Omo.

I believe she must have been killed in the home and then moved into a car….
Do they have their own family car?
How about a private garage connected to their house?
Do he or any of his friends own a boat? (getting Scott Peterson vibes here).
This must be how he got her off the base if no cameras show her leaving on her own.

This must be how he got her off the base if no cameras show her leaving on her own.
Good questions !
Chris Watts backed up his truck to the garage, sooo...
I was thinking immediately when Mischa apparently wasn't seen on any security footage that there was foul play, and if so -- horrible to harm your own spouse, and an expectant one at that.
Wondering if she told him she was leaving ?
Chilling.
I'm also wondering if Mischa communicated any red flags to her family-- but not serious enough to warrant them maybe staging an intervention and coming to get her.
She may have not told her family some parts of her life.
Omo.

Last edited:

Yes they have a car - a red 2019 mustang.

Did a little digging...I don't think he grew up in Frederick, but another county in Maryland. He's named after his father and there's a very long and violent criminal record with the Dad. Didn't get to check the other county for if he has entries there, but found some reckless traffic charges on subject.

Did I read that his unit had been on an exercise and had just gotten home around the time she went missing? Couple that with the actual missing time frame (speculation is July 11?) and this could get VERY dicey. If she went missing around that time rather than the July 31 time frame, there are so many things that can happen in a two week-plus span. I hope the military is pulling video from July 11 forward.

There are also comments on her TT videos from people about their age gap and things he may have done. 19 to 28 is a pretty big gap in maturity. When I was 19, I dated a man who was 28. We had a lovely romance for a while, but we were DEFINITELY in different places regarding maturity. Their videos look to be initiated by her and some of the things that I noticed are: he tends to have a very flat affect most of the time where she's usually animated; when the photos or videos seem to be portraying intimate things, he tends to have his hand around her neck and is pulling her hair.

I get it ... everyone has their own ... thing ... but with her missing, those things stuck out and were a little disturbing to me.

The family is on Instagram live right now discussing all of this. Not sure if I can link. But holy hell. 6 charges have been filed.

Can you tell us what the 6 charges are?
TIA.

Can you tell us what the 6 charges are?
TIA.
(from the family's live on Instagram)

6 Charges:

1. obstruction of justice
2. lying to police
3. child sexual abuse
4.distribution of child p o r n
5. murder (the family says there is evidence Mischa is already deceased)
6. murder of an unborn child

Last edited:

6 Charges:

2. lying to police
3. child sexual abuse
6. murer of an unborn child
What?! As impossible as it seems, this is even worse than originally speculated.
Lord have mercy! What is wrong with this alleged suspect?!? I’m flabbergasted

Amateur opinion and speculation

6 Charges:

2. lying to police
3. child sexual abuse
6. murder of an unborn child
Are #3 and #4 Micha or somebody else?

Are #3 and #4 Micha or somebody else?

Someone else. Apparently he was contacting local girls from the island. They commented that when searches where going on (and he was there 'helping') he was also in contact with local under age girls. There were videos filmed as well with minors.

Did I read that his unit had been on an exercise and had just gotten home around the time she went missing? Couple that with the actual missing time frame (speculation is July 11?) and this could get VERY dicey. If she went missing around that time rather than the July 31 time frame, there are so many things that can happen in a two week-plus span. I hope the military is pulling video from July 11 forward.

There are also comments on her TT videos from people about their age gap and things he may have done. 19 to 28 is a pretty big gap in maturity. When I was 19, I dated a man who was 28. We had a lovely romance for a while, but we were DEFINITELY in different places regarding maturity. Their videos look to be initiated by her and some of the things that I noticed are: he tends to have a very flat affect most of the time where she's usually animated; when the photos or videos seem to be portraying intimate things, he tends to have his hand around her neck and is pulling her hair.

I get it ... everyone has their own ... thing ... but with her missing, those things stuck out and were a little disturbing to me.
Wait, he's 28? I thought he was around her age too, no older than 21 at least.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmoothieQuota
Back