High Profile Lawyer To Make Nationwide Media Blitz for Anthony's

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This Atty. is a dead ringer for Al Pacino....

"It is that 1% that Caylee may be alive, so we need to respect and let the family "grieve"....and the fact that their daughter Casey may be facing many years in prison. Let them grieve!!"....

Yeah, when all they really needed to do was support justice for Caylee.

1. Instead, they bailed the woman who 'lost' Caylee out of jail.
2. They allowed her to move back into their home.
3. They insulted people who are just trying to help in anyway they can, the media, the police and the general public, even the protesters.
4. The used the occasion of their grandaughter's demise as an excuse to make beaucoup buckazoids. Money, money, money.
5. Now, they lawyer up.
6. They snippily nagged OTHER PEOPLE to find Caylee when they aren't actively looking themselves, when their daughter won't provide verifiable information about where to look and when they insult and dismiss good people who ARE looking for their grandchild.
7. They 'mix it up' with protesters and media like someone who wants to pick a fight when they could just close the garage and go in the house.

Yes, that about sums it up, yolorado! Every one of those statements are true. AND this lawyer will not change my mind in the least!

This Atty. is a dead ringer for Al Pacino....

"It is that 1% that Caylee may be alive, so we need to respect and let the family "grieve"....and the fact that their daughter Casey may be facing many years in prison. Let them grieve!!"....

No, that is an insult to Al Pacino! LOL

This guy is some smmoooth talker however, as others here have noted, some ?? raised from his "interview" (if you want to call it that) with Ann Curry ... he specifically said that CA and GA are not KC, not to confuse them with her, and when he was saying that, he is obviously trying to distance CA and GA from KC, giving the impression to me (and maybe it's just me) that CA and GA want NOTHING to do with KC.

Anybody else get that feeling? When he said that, I almost said outloud to my computer screen ... if they should not be confused with KC and want nothing to do with her, why are they allowing her to stay at their home and why did they bail her out????

I just don't get it....

This is not going to be a popular opinion. I for one believe so far, and it has only been this mornings videos and releases, but Mark NeJame is exactly who and what Cindy and George need. They needed him July 16th. They needed him before Caylee went missing to take custody of Caylee and to press charges against Casey for theft. But almost 90 days after Caylee went missing here he is. He may just turn this back into a missing child case. While he can't be with them 24/7 or "control" them, which may ultimately be his downfall, in the short term here is what he has attempted to do:
  • Make Cindy and George victims as well. Without saying it however Caylee was taken from their lives even if by Casey, they are victims. Unless you are under the belief that Cindy or George had a hand in Caylee's disappearance this is a fact. Casey has been victimizing them for years and this is a continuation of that.
  • By not speaking in matter of fact terms regarding Caylee, Casey or what George and Cindy think or why they think it he does not look delusional or misguided.
  • Seperating Casey and her case from Cindy and George and their missing grand daughter.
  • He has attempted to take one of the rings out the 3 ring circus. (his words, not ours)
  • He has opened the door for people who believe Caylee is dead to search and to do what they feel needs to be done, as well as those who believe Caylee is alive and that other options and scenario's need to be looked at. (This is really the heart of a missing child case)
  • While some will not like his "excuses", comparisons, and answers for the actions of the Anthony's, he is, as Jose is with Casey, acting in the best interest of his clients. Clients who desperately by all accounts should not be in front of the media.
Appearances this post is based on are linked below. He is scheduled to be on Nancy Grace tonight as well. I reserve the right to be wrong.
Today Show: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/26639848#26639848
WESH2 article and video: http://www.wesh.com/news/17435955/detail.html?treets=orl&tid=2658560424813&tml=orl_9am&tmi=orl_9am_1_08000309102008&ts=H
20 minutes on WFTV: http://www.wftv.com/video/17437389/index.html

There is nothing this dude could say that would make me change my mind about this family. Their actions could possible do that but no his chit chat. If they got her arrested then I'd have much more respect for them. If they traveled to different states/countries searching for a living Caylee I'd have much more respect for them until that happens then no I don't respect them now do I have compassion for them nor do I consider them victims

Okay, the one thing that was lacking from the beginning of this case was the failure to have a media outcry for this child. Cindy never that I seen broke down and begged for the kidnappers to bring that baby back, neither did George or Lee. What makes me sick about this lawyer, is that he has not done it either, instead, he goes on TV, wasting media time defending the grandparents actions, instead of reading any letter they may have written or even to give a plea from the grandparents to bring this child back. Public opinion is all they seem to worry about.
I would have honestly took to heart what this guy was saying if the first thing he did today was make a public plea to the so called kidnappers to do the right thing and bring this baby home..Or at least a public prayer on TV that would ask Casey to tell them where the body is.., yes, if this guy is going to try to help the parents, he needs to make an outcry to Casey herself to tell the truth..
Time well wasted..IMHO

Here's the other thing ... Absolut posted that he has "opened the door" for people to do what they need to do depending on what they believe happened to Caylee.

With the leaks on evidence, you could argue that LE has effectively started closing the door on what happened ... I can't deny I have a tendency to believe the worst has happened in this case based on those leaks. However, that said, I don't think that should stop anyone, particularly LEOs, etc. from looking for sweet little Caylee based on whichever side of the fence they sit. I just cannot agree that Nejame opened the door --- the door has been WIDE OPEN from day one for folks to help locate or provide information about her location and the circumstances behind the current situation.

Here's the other thing ... Absolut posted that he has "opened the door" for people to do what they need to do depending on what they believe happened to Caylee.

With the leaks on evidence, you could argue that LE has effectively started closing the door on what happened ... I can't deny I have a tendency to believe the worst has happened in this case based on those leaks. However, that said, I don't think that should stop anyone, particularly LEOs, etc. from looking for sweet little Caylee based on whichever side of the fence they sit. I just cannot agree that Nejame opened the door --- the door has been WIDE OPEN from day one for folks to help locate or provide information about her location and the circumstances behind the current situation.

Maybe I should have said he reopened a door many felt CINDY slammed shut.

I'd say police are absolutely positive that Caylee is dead honestly. They just don't want to fully admit it without finding a body

There is nothing this dude could say that would make me change my mind about this family. Their actions could possible do that but no his chit chat. If they got her arrested then I'd have much more respect for them. If they traveled to different states/countries searching for a living Caylee I'd have much more respect for them until that happens then no I don't respect them now do I have compassion for them nor do I consider them victims

And that's why it's so important that pressure to tell the truth gets put on the Anthonys during their blitz. If this story is being shopped to all the major news media, I want the person interviewing the family to throw some hard questions at them. It's time to stop treating them like victims. Caylee is the victim.

Maybe I should have said he reopened a door many felt CINDY slammed shut.

I can concur with that statement (not that it matters:crazy: in the grand scheme of this case) if you are referring to the many statements CA made about TES not searching the way she wanted - or the many statements CA made about how many tips she was allegedly getting - or any statement made by CA at all?

Man, I need to get over this case... it's driving me :crazy::mad:

I can concur with that statement (not that it matters:crazy: in the grand scheme of this case) if you are referring to the many statements CA made about TES not searching the way she wanted - or the many statements CA made about how many tips she was allegedly getting - or any statement made by CA at all?

Man, I need to get over this case... it's driving me :crazy::mad:

She discouraged searchers, said they were not needed etc. She cannot or refuses to be objective, maybe Nejame provides that voice for them.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

It is COMMON SENSE to the general public to reach the conclusions about the GP's and KC that they have - READ THE 400 PG DOC, the air samples, the hair, - those are all EVIDENCE and FACTS.

It is COMMON SENSE to the general public that KC is involved and (probably) killed her child. She is smug, smiling, ^5'ing, partying, etc. And she IS NOT takling - yet her parents DEFEND her? Common sense.

Tonight's shows should prove interesting. Too bad common sense won't play a part.

Another thing that I found extremely interesting is how he tries to reconnect GA and CA with the LE. In two or three different instances. Saying that the LE asked them not to talk to the public about the communication the Anthonys have with Casey and what those conversations include, then when he commented on the public accusing GA and CA and he defended them by saying people should not jump to conclusions and why do people think they know better than LE? and the third one was to listen to LE and what they have to say what they are doing (I am not quoting exact words).

I found it extremely interesting cause one of the major sub-stories of this circus was the war between Cindy mainly and LE, how LE are taking things out of context, how they interviewed Casey and were not listening to her, how she wanted an apology from them, and I don't have to repeat everything. Now the lawyer wants to show two things:

1. GA and CA are cooperating with the police and following their instructions
2. GA and CA and the public should have faith on LE.

Personally I think everybody is taking their positions, getting ready, because the SERIOUS charges are not far away in the future and it will be a long and excrusiating legal battle, a murder trial and not just a neglect case. And from the way the lawyer was polishing the Anthonys seems they are very certain about it happening.

I personally view the Anthonys as victims from the beginning. But what I had/have difficulty with and many have are that beside being victims life brought it to them the POI to be their own daughter. Is it easy to comprehend this and act logically? No........and people understand that and have compassion. What people can't comprehend is how the victims who traditionally in similar situations find comfort and support in LE, Equusearch, volunteers, the media, the public, have turned agaist on all the above. That is very difficult for the lawyer to polish.

This is not going to be a popular opinion. I for one believe so far, and it has only been this mornings videos and releases, but Mark NeJame is exactly who and what Cindy and George need. They needed him July 16th. They needed him before Caylee went missing to take custody of Caylee and to press charges against Casey for theft. But almost 90 days after Caylee went missing here he is. He may just turn this back into a missing child case. While he can't be with them 24/7 or "control" them, which may ultimately be his downfall, in the short term here is what he has attempted to do:
  • Make Cindy and George victims as well. Without saying it however Caylee was taken from their lives even if by Casey, they are victims. Unless you are under the belief that Cindy or George had a hand in Caylee's disappearance this is a fact. Casey has been victimizing them for years and this is a continuation of that.
  • By not speaking in matter of fact terms regarding Caylee, Casey or what George and Cindy think or why they think it he does not look delusional or misguided.
  • Seperating Casey and her case from Cindy and George and their missing grand daughter.
  • He has attempted to take one of the rings out the 3 ring circus. (his words, not ours)
  • He has opened the door for people who believe Caylee is dead to search and to do what they feel needs to be done, as well as those who believe Caylee is alive and that other options and scenario's need to be looked at. (This is really the heart of a missing child case)
  • While some will not like his "excuses", comparisons, and answers for the actions of the Anthony's, he is, as Jose is with Casey, acting in the best interest of his clients. Clients who desperately by all accounts should not be in front of the media.
Appearances this post is based on are linked below. He is scheduled to be on Nancy Grace tonight as well. I reserve the right to be wrong.
Today Show: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/26639848#26639848
WESH2 article and video: http://www.wesh.com/news/17435955/detail.html?treets=orl&tid=2658560424813&tml=orl_9am&tmi=orl_9am_1_08000309102008&ts=H
20 minutes on WFTV: http://www.wftv.com/video/17437389/index.html

I agree with you. At this point, there is no strong indication that the GP's are involved in anything other than protecting their daughter.

Yes, they made some inadvisable actions. Washing items out of the car. But we can tell from other actions of Cindy's that denial is a problem with her. And taking those items from the car could have been the beginning of that denial. She did tell LE about what she did, it wasn't hidden.

Protecting their daughter. Most parents will protect their kids. And will deny for a long time that their child could take another person's life. Let alone take the life of their own child. So Cindy may be more verbal about it, but truthfully she isn't that different, just louder.

Personally, I see Cindy as a master of denial. And that once the truth hit her, and I think it did, she looked at Casey differently. I think it started with Cindy telling Casey's friends that she was a sociopath. Then Caylee went missing, then she realized that Caylee is dead. I think she knows what she is thinking and feeling and I think she is looking at Casey and saying "she isn't reacting normally" and maybe even "could she have done that and still act this way"? And I think that she has decided that Casey is mentally ill. And you don't put mentally ill people in jail, they go to the hospital (at least in parent thinking.) But she can't go to the hospital right now, because her records could end up in court and could help to put her in prison. So she wants her home where she can keep an eye on her.

Parents of anyone who is mentally ill often feel guilty. About why they get so angry at them, why they didn't realize it sooner, why they can't get it fixed, and what caused them to be mentally ill anyway.

So I do believe that the Anthony's are going through a lot. There is denial, grief, fear, guilt, frustration and who knows what else. But the different mix of feelings could cause different reactions than you would usually expect to see from a family with a missing child.

Did they have anything criminal to do with the case? Either the crime itself or the coverup? At this point, there doesn't seem to be anything but suspicion. And a lot of inadvisable media comments.

As I do understand the comments here about GP's being the victims. We really need to find a "different" word.

THE ONLY - I REPEAT ONLY - VICTIM IN THIS IS CAYLEE!

I refuse to use that word in the same sentence with CA or GA.

There are refutable statements made in the 400 pg doc concerning GA and the tow lot owner - about daughter NOT missing and granddaughter is (before CA tracked KC down)

The back and forth of the gas cans blew GA's credibility. First it was the neighbors and then it was KC in the trunk and next its going to be..............?

The cleaning of the car and throwing that maggot filled garbage bag over the fence of the tow lot. No way. I don't understand why the tow lot owner didn't call LE - although he might have and LE just hasn't released that as of yet.

I will not ever call the GP's victims. No way, no shape, no how, there is only one VICTIM in this case.

I'd say police are absolutely positive that Caylee is dead honestly. They just don't want to fully admit it without finding a body
I'm not sure they're holding out to find a body, or if they're deliberating delaying filing charges for another reason we're not aware of - could be grand jury proceedings, could be a sheer FU to Baez, who wants nothing more than to get his hands on the evidence at the heart of the case.

How tedious it must be for him to continually quiz Miss Casey about every moment of every day, again and again to make sure her story doesn't change. He doesn't have a clue as to what LE may have other than whatever loony toons stories his client spins for him.

Alzheimer's patients? I mean, seriously Alzheimer's patients?? :waitasec:

Again, just for good measure... Alzheimer's patients??

You have got to be kidding me. :confused:

I understood protesters going out there.

I got the lady who took the trash.

But this? A bus tour stoping off. :bang:

Even I think that this has just taken the whole thing on a wild bender.

That's weird on so many levels, I'm afraid to even approach it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back