High Profile Lawyer To Make Nationwide Media Blitz for Anthony's

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"They are not Casey", right out of Mark NeJame's mouth. Get ready for them to be distanced from Casey even more. :D The wheels are turning, folks!
Yes they are, and let's examine why for a minute.

Here is G&C's spokesman, going on national TV as their personal representative. He is doing the one thing the Anthony's are unwilling to do themselves by tacitly acknowledging that Caylee may be dead.

The next time the Anthonys can't stop themselves from talking into a microphone, they're going to be asked about this apparent dichotomy of their lawyer talking about a dead Caylee. What are they going to say then? Will NeJame then get the same treatment they gave to Tim and Leonard?

Yes they are, and let's examine why for a minute.

Here is G&C's spokesman, going on national TV as their personal representative. He is doing the one thing the Anthony's are unwilling to do themselves by tacitly acknowledging that Caylee may be dead.

The next time the Anthonys can't stop themselves from talking into a microphone, they're going to be asked about this apparent dichotomy of their lawyer talking about a dead Caylee. What are they going to say then? Will NeJame then get the same treatment they gave to Tim and Leonard?

I guess Ole Larry Garrison will start swiping garbage now as well. Or is that an oxymoron, double ontundre.. that's one for DB

I think Larry is still around, but his role has changed from public face of the Anthonys to behind the scenes string-puller. He's the one in this bunch who has the publishing and production contacts - Baez and NeJame don't have that kind of background.

Mark NeJame is not a joke. He is one of the best criminal defense attorneys in the Central Florida area. He is also a nice person - gives a TON of money to local charities and is very well known and very respected here in Orlando. He already has a name for himself so I doubt taking on this case would give him a bigger name so to speak.

But it still makes me sick to my stomach that he is representing the Anthonys at a reduced rate. Would he give my family a discount as well????

Given the public's disgust of the Anthony's, he's got quite a task in front of him. His association with them may just tarnish his "sterling" reputation in Orlando. JMO.

If they really want some distance they'll get a major boost from sending her back to jail

Yep, and that might give them a major boost in support from all of us "maggots and parasites".....
Even better, how about if they just say out loud "We know Caylee is gone, pls help us find her remains".....
Ahhh, I'm dreaming, I know. I do keep hoping this atty will knock some sense in their collective heads and make them realize they arent helping themselves by standing by Casey....again, dreaming....

I guess Ole Larry Garrison will start swiping garbage now as well. Or is that an oxymoron, double ontundre.. that's one for DB

LOL.
My first guffaw of the day courtesy of the Blink....

So....Cindy and George are the victims? Excuse me, Mr. important, famous Florida attorney? Maybe you overlooked one big fact. Caylee Anthony!

Cindy and George using Mr. big, high profile attorney to polish their image is sooooo typical of this family. I mean, what's more important? Casey chose to work on her image as a footloose and fancy free party girl by getting rid of Caylee. Cindy and George choose to work on promoting their victimhood status by putting themselves front and center. Caylee stopped being the focus for these people a long time ago. Cindy especially wallows in her victim status. Her blog of July 3rd was pure self pity. Why didn't she get off her a$$ and look for Caylee? Starting June 16th? Why did George not use his free time from being unemployed to find Caylee? He's ex LE. If he really wanted to find his grand daughter, he could have.

Nope. They have a lot invested in being victims. It suits them well. And, it is more profitable in the long run. Follow the money. When it becomes more profitable for them to vilify Casey, they will do it in a heartbeat. Right now, profit wise, trashing LE, TES, etc. is in their best interest.

rant over. spit!

Yes, but in order to maintain those high ratings there must be conflict - anchors and talk show hosts buying into the Anthony Absurdities doesn't make for good TV.

George and Cindy are unable to deal effectively in this environment, a fact that NeJame acknowleges. He adds a degree of separation, since he has no direct involvement with the Casey and Baez show.

The question remains, though - what is compelling the Anthonys to start a media campaign at this particular moment to separate themselves from the actions of their daughter?

Yeah, when all they really needed to do was support justice for Caylee.

1. Instead, they bailed the woman who 'lost' Caylee out of jail.
2. They allowed her to move back into their home.
3. They insulted people who are just trying to help in anyway they can, the media, the police and the general public, even the protesters.
4. The used the occasion of their grandaughter's demise as an excuse to make beaucoup buckazoids. Money, money, money.
5. Now, they lawyer up.
6. They snippily nagged OTHER PEOPLE to find Caylee when they aren't actively looking themselves, when their daughter won't provide verifiable information about where to look and when they insult and dismiss good people who ARE looking for their grandchild.
7. They 'mix it up' with protesters and media like someone who wants to pick a fight when they could just close the garage and go in the house.

So....Cindy and George are the victims? Excuse me, Mr. important, famous Florida attorney? Maybe you overlooked one big fact. Caylee Anthony!

Cindy and George using Mr. big, high profile attorney to polish their image is sooooo typical of this family. I mean, what's more important? Casey chose to work on her image as a footloose and fancy free party girl by getting rid of Caylee. Cindy and George choose to work on promoting their victimhood status by putting themselves front and center. Caylee stopped being the focus for these people a long time ago. Cindy especially wallows in her victim status. Her blog of July 3rd was pure self pity. Why didn't she get off her a$$ and look for Caylee? Starting June 16th? Why did George not use his free time from being unemployed to find Caylee? He's ex LE. If he really wanted to find his grand daughter, he could have.

Nope. They have a lot invested in being victims. It suits them well. And, it is more profitable in the long run. Follow the money. When it becomes more profitable for them to vilify Casey, they will do it in a heartbeat. Right now, profit wise, trashing LE, TES, etc. is in their best interest.

rant over. spit!

Theory: In the end "IF" Caylee is found, GPS's get = Custody of Caylee and all the $$$ from book deals, movies, et al.

They can get in line with Britney Spears mom Lynn.

Truth, TY!!

Ann did a beautiful job!!

She did do a great job! One thing I noticed the lawyer saying is:
"for those who feel like she is not alive, keep searching"
"for those who feel she is alive, follow up on leads"

Makes me wonder if Cindy and George do know she could be dead and does want people to look, yet through their attorney expresses that they cannot look for a dead child,
and too, where is anyone to find any leads on an alive Caylee?

Yeah, when all they really needed to do was support justice for Caylee.

1. Instead, they bailed the woman who 'lost' Caylee out of jail.
2. They allowed her to move back into their home.
3. They insulted people who are just trying to help in anyway they can, the media, the police and the general public, even the protesters.
4. The used the occasion of their grandaughter's demise as an excuse to make beaucoup buckazoids. Money, money, money.
5. Now, they lawyer up.
6. They snippily nagged OTHER PEOPLE to find Caylee when they aren't actively looking themselves, when their daughter won't provide verifiable information about where to look and when they insult and dismiss good people who ARE looking for their grandchild.
7. They 'mix it up' with protesters and media like someone who wants to pick a fight when they could just close the garage and go in the house.
Check... check... check... yup, all true.

Which is why NeJame is doomed to fail in his task of image rehabilitation. His clients will see to that!

snip
Which is why NeJame is doomed to fail in his task of image rehabilitation. His clients will see to that!

While I agree Najame is doomed to fail because of who his clients are and that he is not with them 24/7. Hiring him was the right move and he is doing right by them. IMO. His statement on the today show for the Caylee is dead believers to join search teams etc, and to the Caylee alive believers was one of the smartest things anyone has said to the public.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17431720/detail.html

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The high-profile Central Florida lawyer who now represents Caylee Anthony's grandparents says they are the victims and people are blurring the lines between the parents, George and Cindy, and their daughter, Casey.

Nejame said there is no line of demarcation as to where the property line actually starts, and he had a final word for those he believes are making the Anthonys out to be suspects.

There has been speculation of possible book deals with the Anthonys. NeJame said the family has no intentions of doing that. Also, he said the family did not pay one penny to bond their daughter out of jail last week, but they did sign a promissory note to look after her.

Spin spin spin spin - GP's are the "victims" - WHERE IS CAYLEE'S VOICE???????

No line of demarcation of property? HUH? Duh - just go pull the survey of the plot from the county. Oh please.............

Did not pay one penny for her bond? Yet, they signed a promissory note? To "look after her"?

This just makes my stomach hurt - BADLY!!!!!

Given the public's disgust of the Anthony's, he's got quite a task in front of him. His association with them may just tarnish his "sterling" reputation in Orlando. JMO.

You have a definite point. I know my personal feelings for Mr. NeJame has been tarnished due to his representing the Anthonys at a reduced cost. No - I do not have a problem with him representing them - after all everyone should hire the best - but at a reduced rate???? Sheesh... I doubt he would give that deal to anyone.....

Makes me sick

Final thought on the article -

NeJame said "no book deals" - BUT it's what he DIDN'T say actually - he DIDN'T say anything about "movie, pay per view, or production companies" NOW DID HE?

This lawyer should tell CA to quite judging the public and telling everyone to "get off your *advertiser censored** and look for my granddaughter". I think everyone has looked for caylee but her smart *advertiser censored** self. Sry couldn't resist. You notice how he said "former LE and former nurse". What I want to know is who is paying all of the bills? Looks like someone else is a Liar....you need $$$$ to live. :boohoo:

While I agree Najame is doomed to fail because of who his clients are and that he is not with them 24/7. Hiring him was the right move and he is doing right by them. IMO. His statement on the today show for the Caylee is dead believers to join search teams etc, and to the Caylee alive believers was one of the smartest things anyone has said to the public.

I agree with that, I just think it is almost 90 days too late.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back