HODGE-PODGE - LISK-related

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not sure what you are driving at PS. As already explained, there could be good reasons for the sabbiticals. Life events which are more pressing. I've already suggested that anywhere from LI to Boston could be under consideration.

AC4 could absolutely be LISK. I don't personally think he is due to MO of fully clothed vs not.

The Lattingtown and Muttontown could be LISK (Not MV Butcher IMO) but lack of evidence means we may never know.

Not to mention the 19 year gap between the New Bedford murders and Maureen!:balloon:

I have a theory for that upthread but it is obviously just speculation.

Regarding Bittrolff, this is a case of crazy coincidences & this could be one. But I will agree that it is suspicious for sure. I am anxiously awaiting his trial. But for now, I have set him aside as being involved with LISK, MB or AC, but will always keep my mind open.

My point is just that there's nothing that indicates they are related but the huge difference in time between kills and the fact they happened 20 years apart says they aren't. It seems like the New Bedford Killer has no cooling period at all

In this article about Govan there are some interesting details about strange emails and calls to the manager of a scholarship set up in Rashawn Brazell's name and his family that at leas I was not familiar with (apologizes if this is old news to others). This seems to connect back to the angel theme of the fake facebook profiles in an eerie way:

After Brazell’s death, his family founded a scholarship in his name. But the scholarship manager soon received a strange email “with a defiant tone,” King said. “It contained lines like ‘everyone’s out here saying [Brazell] was an angel. He wasn’t an angel,’ or ‘I paid someone to do it.’”
The email “had a couple of details in it that we thought lined up with someone else the family was suspicious of,” King said. Brazell’s mother began receiving semi-annual letters of her own, either in February around the anniversary of her son’s death, or in April, around Brazell’s birthday.
“His mother would get phone calls, hang-up phone calls, people calling the house saying ‘give it up, do you want to join him?’” King said.http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/02/27/is-this-bushwick-s-jack-the-ripper.html

Interestingly, there was speculation about the defacing of JT's tattoo relating to this angel theme but the '07 victim also had an angel tattoo that was not defaced.

The New Bedford killings happened the exact same time span when a Burke associate was in New Bedford. The exact same 6 months. There's more, but I don't want to compromise anything.

Stricoff had an interesting past few days. Hopefully that will be addressed.

The New Bedford killings happened the exact same time span when a Burke associate was in New Bedford. The exact same 6 months. There's more, but I don't want to compromise anything.

What is the relationship of Burke & LH?

What does that have to do with the price of tea in china? Someone was there the exact same 6 months. Let's not prevaricate.

What does that have to do with the price of tea in china? Someone was there the exact same 6 months. Let's not prevaricate.

Who LH? I thought he was in the area for 3 or 4 years?
btw do you have a source that shows he was in new Bedford in 88?

don't see why this isn't a relevant question....you called Burke & Henry associates. What exactly is there association?

I said a Burke associate. You inserted LH. Therefore, you can obviously answer your own question.

Are you able to elaborate on what's going on with Stricoff?

This is just my opinion but it's like saying "I have important information but I'm not going to post it". It's fine if you have info & don't want to post it, just don't hint and tease about it. Again that's only my opinion.
1 - WS T&Cs say you cant name people not on MSM. He's not
2 - He may be innocent
3 - You knew who it was anyway so you obviously done your own sleuthing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back