HODGE-PODGE - LISK-related

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
1 - WS T&Cs say you cant name people not on MSM. He's not
2 - He may be innocent
3 - You knew who it was anyway so you obviously done your own sleuthing.

What do you mean, he just said he's not talking about who I said. Btw, you wouldn't believe what I personally found on that person, but I'm not gonna post it :sothere:

Just prior to July 2003:
Suffolk County - The Suffolk County Water Authority, as lead agency, has determined that the proposed County Road 111 Well No. 2, Manorville will not have a significant adverse environmental impact. This project involves the installation of a 1,300 gallon per minute, 20" x 14" diameter, gravel packed well approximately 190 feet deep at an existing pump station facility. The project is located on the north side of Port Jefferson-Westhampton Road (C.R. 111), 952.12 feet east of Halsey Manor Road, Monorville, Town of Brookhaven.

http://www.dec.ny.gov/enb2003/20030514/not1.html

LH's brother works for the SCWA and did back then as well.

i think that j burke is the main perp ..often i think that it was a group, with dr hackett, the client, the driver, burke; all in on it. but for now there seems to be no more killings/ or missing girls. so where is lisk? *sigh* this case makes no sense,,

The New Bedford killings happened the exact same time span when a Burke associate was in New Bedford. The exact same 6 months. There's more, but I don't want to compromise anything.

Stricoff had an interesting past few days. Hopefully that will be addressed.

wow!

That's interesting as all get out. I've fallen off these threads for a bit so wasn't aware. The New Bedford cases were pretty local to me when they happened. I'll try and figure out who yu all are referring to (quietly).

wondering if burlap sacks are used often in large scale marijuana grow operations? JS lived in Oak Beach and pointed the finger at everyone. Now he has been busted for growing large amounts of weed.
Just an idea.

This answers my question:

https://www.420magazine.com/forums/...ts-plastic-buckets-vs-burlap-bags-sizing.html

The size burlap bags you would need to encase the root system of a large marijuana plant might be medium/large sized depending on how big the plant is. Could be more like a tree than a bush - which most large scale grow operations have HUGE "trees".

wondering if burlap sacks are used often in large scale marijuana grow operations? JS lived in Oak Beach and pointed the finger at everyone. Now he has been busted for growing large amounts of weed.
Just an idea.

https://www.420magazine.com/forums/...ts-plastic-buckets-vs-burlap-bags-sizing.html

The size burlap bags you would need to encase the root system of a large marijuana plant might be medium/large sized depending on how big the plant is. Could be more like a tree than a bush - which most large scale grow operations have HUGE "trees".

he also has a boat.

Just an idea.

I would not have thought Js to ever been involved but that doesn't mean I'm right.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

But let's just go based on what's public knowledge- both are close to Spota. We can likely infer they met, no? That would make them associates. They're both nicely placed in the same sphere of SC distribution of power, either by appointment or blood relation.

he also has a boat.

Yup. and worked for the Marine and Wildlife bureau (familiar with the area). And now we know maybe he had big piece of land in rural PA to hold someone captive on if he wanted to depending on how long the grow operation has been up.

Manhattan (where the calls to Barthelemy were made from) sure is a nice middle point when driving back and forth from Long Island to PA. JMO

I'll stop here. ;)

But let's just go based on what's public knowledge- both are close to Spota. We can likely infer they met, no? That would make them associates. They're both nicely placed in the same sphere of SC distribution of power, either by appointment or blood relation.

Just because people have met does not make them associates

oops one last thing: If you are growing marijuana outdoors you are growing seasonal. Summer seems like a good time of year to grow in the northeast if you are going to grow outdoors. Seasonal growing - Seasonal jobs - Seasonal killings ?

Just a thought. JMO.

Just prior to July 2003:
Suffolk County - The Suffolk County Water Authority, as lead agency, has determined that the proposed County Road 111 Well No. 2, Manorville will not have a significant adverse environmental impact. This project involves the installation of a 1,300 gallon per minute, 20" x 14" diameter, gravel packed well approximately 190 feet deep at an existing pump station facility. The project is located on the north side of Port Jefferson-Westhampton Road (C.R. 111), 952.12 feet east of Halsey Manor Road, Monorville, Town of Brookhaven.

http://www.dec.ny.gov/enb2003/20030514/not1.html

LH's brother works for the SCWA and did back then as well.

:whoosh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back