HODGE-PODGE - LISK-related

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We need to know who the dismembered female found in 2007 in the 81st precinct is. Please can someone reach out to Pix or find this one? Urgent
http://pix11.com/2017/02/24/first-o...bly-tied-to-suspected-brooklyn-serial-killer/
I'm trying... the 81st precinct covers the Bedford Stuyvesant portion of Brooklyn. I cannot see any female UID's in Kings County for 2007 in NamUs so she must have been identified (or not entered). Could it be this one?

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9D01EED8153EF937A35754C0A9619C8B63
http://nypost.com/2007/07/04/nypd-daily-blotter-1849/
* Contractors renovating an abandoned Bedford-Stuyvesant building found a decomposed body yesterday, police sources said.
The corpse, discovered in the basement of 546 Lexington Ave., was wrapped in plastic. An autopsy will be conducted to determine the cause of death.

Why are they starting in 2004 and forward? Was Govan not living in Brooklyn prior to that? Was he living in Brooklyn in 2012? Even if he wasn't perhaps his family was and he was visiting in Feb 2012? How did we not know that Sharabia Thomas lived 2 blocks from Rashawn Brazell, as someone who was aaware of Thmas murder and studied Brazell's murder this is shameful. Was Govan not in Brooklyn prior to 2004? Because he should be looked at for the Fulton, Belmont murders& Linden Blvd John Doe 2001. Although I do feel the last 3 are victims of the LISK.

I agree. Govan would have been about 25 in 2004 so he could have started killing earlier. It sounds like he lived in CA before going to FL, which based on the voting records marble found he was in in 2013 and 2014 but we don't know the exact months.

It was mentioned here a while ago by Leanne of all people again, however what is everyone's thoughts on the link between the New Bedford Highway Killings and GB4? I know there was a suspect who committed suicide in the former, but it wouldn't be the first time LE tried to pin tails on convenient donkeys.

Just to get back to this for a moment, I am beginning to think New Bedford is linked to G4. I also think the following could be connected:

New Bedford MA (Apr 1988-Sept 1988) – 9 women killed by strangulation, 2 missing – ages 19-36. All prostitutes or drug addicts at high risk & left along highways.

Waterbury CT (Oct 1988-Jan 1989) – 2 women killed by strangulation (Karen Everett, 24 y/o, 5’4” 110lbs & Mildred Alvarado, 30 y/o). Both women were prostitutes, left along highway & from reports I was able to find, were missing their shoes. Police received anonymous calls to locate their bodies.

Woonsocket, RI (May 1992) – Katrina McVeigh reported missing – age 27, 5’1” 90 lbs. Prostitute & drug user. Mother received taunting calls from killer. The route to Woonsocket RI would be the same highway (I95) that some victims from New Bedford were found.

AC4 (Oct 2006-Nov 2006) – 4 women killed by strangulation, ages 20-42. All prostitutes or drug addicts at high risk & left in same area – they are found without shoes.

G4 (July 2007-Oct 2010)- 4 women killed by strangulation, ages 22-27. All Craigslist prostitutes, left in same area along highway. Possibly found without shoes. Taunting calls made to family members & friends.

I would like to find out if New Bedford murders were found with or without shoes. If this is all the same person, I think the killer would have been living, visiting, working or going to school in the areas leading up to the Long Island murders. I believe he lived on Long Island during the time of the G4 as they are not as much of a “spree” as the other killings are. There is also a question of decomposition of bodies so if he did “hold” them, he would have to be local. He either stopped in 1992 to raise a family (similar to BTK) and then restarted in 2006 when raising a family was over or a stresser occurred such as a divorce, death in family, etc. AC4 feels to me like he was making up for lost time, although earlier killings were done in a short period of time as well. So either there are other murders he is responsible for that I haven’t been able to identify or he stopped until 2006. This guy seems to be consistent with his MO of strangulation and his victimology appears to be very similar in every circumstance. From the info I could find, they all seem to be mostly smaller framed girls, not necessarily short. And most are Caucasian or at least mixed. He may have a foot fetish and perhaps kept shoes as trophies. And he does seem to enjoy taunting. I suspect the calls made in the CT murders were by the killer & were a way to taunt police & may have been the first time he did the taunting. Purely speculative on my part.

I am still trying to find more info on some of these victims so please forgive me if some of the info is inaccurate or incomplete.

So I'm pretty sure this is the case the Pix article is referring to from the 81st Precinct. She has been identified but I cannot find a name for her.
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/736ufny.html

wow exactly same mo as fulton jane doe "Contractors renovating an abandoned Bedford-Stuyvesant building found a decomposed body yesterday, police sources said. The corpse, discovered in the basement of 546 Lexington Ave., was wrapped in plastic. An autopsy will be conducted to determine the cause of death.

One of two of Govan's google plus accounts: https://plus.google.com/100227115649118056378 (the other is blank except a photo- this one adds "blade" to his name and if his info is correct he worked as a security guard -or trained to do so- and installed CCTVs for a living. Ugh.)

Just to get back to this for a moment, I am beginning to think New Bedford is linked to G4. I also think the following could be connected:

New Bedford MA (Apr 1988-Sept 1988) – 9 women killed by strangulation, 2 missing – ages 19-36. All prostitutes or drug addicts at high risk & left along highways.

Waterbury CT (Oct 1988-Jan 1989) – 2 women killed by strangulation (Karen Everett, 24 y/o, 5’4” 110lbs & Mildred Alvarado, 30 y/o). Both women were prostitutes, left along highway & from reports I was able to find, were missing their shoes. Police received anonymous calls to locate their bodies.

Woonsocket, RI (May 1992) – Katrina McVeigh reported missing – age 27, 5’1” 90 lbs. Prostitute & drug user. Mother received taunting calls from killer. The route to Woonsocket RI would be the same highway (I95) that some victims from New Bedford were found.

AC4 (Oct 2006-Nov 2006) – 4 women killed by strangulation, ages 20-42. All prostitutes or drug addicts at high risk & left in same area – they are found without shoes.

G4 (July 2007-Oct 2010)- 4 women killed by strangulation, ages 22-27. All Craigslist prostitutes, left in same area along highway. Possibly found without shoes. Taunting calls made to family members & friends.

I would like to find out if New Bedford murders were found with or without shoes. If this is all the same person, I think the killer would have been living, visiting, working or going to school in the areas leading up to the Long Island murders. I believe he lived on Long Island during the time of the G4 as they are not as much of a “spree” as the other killings are. There is also a question of decomposition of bodies so if he did “hold” them, he would have to be local. He either stopped in 1992 to raise a family (similar to BTK) and then restarted in 2006 when raising a family was over or a stresser occurred such as a divorce, death in family, etc. AC4 feels to me like he was making up for lost time, although earlier killings were done in a short period of time as well. So either there are other murders he is responsible for that I haven’t been able to identify or he stopped until 2006. This guy seems to be consistent with his MO of strangulation and his victimology appears to be very similar in every circumstance. From the info I could find, they all seem to be mostly smaller framed girls, not necessarily short. And most are Caucasian or at least mixed. He may have a foot fetish and perhaps kept shoes as trophies. And he does seem to enjoy taunting. I suspect the calls made in the CT murders were by the killer & were a way to taunt police & may have been the first time he did the taunting. Purely speculative on my part.

I am still trying to find more info on some of these victims so please forgive me if some of the info is inaccurate or incomplete.
Only reason why I don't think AC4 is connected is that they don't appear to have been sexually assaulted. I.e. they were clothed.

There was another one which I'd throw in though, mentioned on these boards.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/578ufma.html

Leanne speculated that the person was/is a commercial fisherman, i'm going with was. And stopped in 1992 as they were studying. I'm assuming College/University here.

AND could that person suggested in the above post be VERY close to Tom Spota?

Only reason why I don't think AC4 is connected is that they don't appear to have been sexually assaulted. I.e. they were clothed.

There was another one which I'd throw in though, mentioned on these boards.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/578ufma.html

Leanne speculated that the person was/is a commercial fisherman, i'm going with was. And stopped in 1992 as they were studying. I'm assuming College/University here.

I have gone back & forth with AC4 but I am believing it is connected. The interesting thing I found about the 2 CT cases I mentioned was one seems to be sexually assaulted & the other does not. But I still believe they are connected. Maybe he has intermittent "performance" problems. I agree that he may have been at University during the early murders. With the Rhode Island missing woman I mentioned being so close to that location, I feel she is linked. And while the 2 from CT are further away, maybe he was visitng someone during those murders. I am going to take a look at the one you posted. The burlap part is certainly interesting.

Yes Hawkshaw, very close indeed.

I have gone back & forth with AC4 but I am believing it is connected. The interesting thing I found about the 2 CT cases I mentioned was one seems to be sexually assaulted & the other does not. But I still believe they are connected. Maybe he has intermittent "performance" problems. I agree that he may have been at University during the early murders. With the Rhode Island missing woman I mentioned being so close to that location, I feel she is linked. And while the 2 from CT are further away, maybe he was visitng someone during those murders. I am going to take a look at the one you posted. The burlap part is certainly interesting.

Yes Hawkshaw, very close indeed.

And if he was a commercial fisherman prior to University, we could be looking at victims abroad as well.

AND could that person suggested in the above post be VERY close to Tom Spota?

Other than DS, who is a fisherman? I've always struggled with his story. Why didn't he tell Kim about Amber being missing? I know why he didn't call the cops but why not Kim or someone in the family.

That cbs news article confuses me. It says no one knew shannan was missing until her boyfriend called worried because she hadn't come home. Mari Gilbert said she didn't know she was missing until Hackett called with the line about running a home for wayward girls. Also her boyfriend knew the the circumstances about her disappearing because he and pak went looking for her the next morning in oak beach, and also supposedly Hackett got mari's phone # from Diaz.

Who is Diaz?

That cbs news article confuses me. It says no one knew shannan was missing until her boyfriend called worried because she hadn't come home. Mari Gilbert said she didn't know she was missing until Hackett called with the line about running a home for wayward girls. Also her boyfriend knew the the circumstances about her disappearing because he and pak went looking for her the next morning in oak beach, and also supposedly Hackett got mari's phone # from Diaz.

Who is Diaz?

Nomad, I do wonder if Leeann's POI was a frequent visitor to AC. Many Long Islanders do visit AC as a common weekend destination. And someone of means could possibly visit for a month. I could be way off but the idea of a stresser facilitating that trip makes sense to me. An article done a year or so after the AC murders make reference to Molly Dilts traveling to AC prior to her living there & possibly meeting someone of means. She returned with a new black dress & made mention of staying at the Borgata. I almost wonder if she met the killer before her murder.
http://www.post-gazette.com/frontpage/2007/02/04/The-girl-in-the-ditch/stories/200702040162

I couldn't delete 2 of my posts asking who Diaz was. It makes me look like a 3 year old tugging on mommy' skirt insisting on an answer. Lol

Nomad, I do wonder if Leeann's POI was a frequent visitor to AC. Many Long Islanders do visit AC as a common weekend destination. And someone of means could possibly visit for a month. I could be way off but the idea of a stresser facilitating that trip makes sense to me. An article done a year or so after the AC murders make reference to Molly Dilts traveling to AC prior to her living there & possibly meeting someone of means. She returned with a new black dress & made mention of staying at the Borgata. I almost wonder if she met the killer before her murder.
http://www.post-gazette.com/frontpage/2007/02/04/The-girl-in-the-ditch/stories/200702040162
SR, yep I get that, its just the lack of removed clothing that gets me. And if the 2004 JD is his, then the dormancy was broken before 2006 so you couldn't argue that point.

Thats what leads me to believe the AC4 kills were someone else at the start of their timeline rather than someone who had a break. The AC4 thread is a great read, cynical has done a great job.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back