Holly Bobo found deceased, discussion thread *Arrests* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya: I agree ... he knew "something" IMO because after all, he was given an "immunity deal" which was later revoked.

And IF we knew what he knew, maybe -- just maybe some of this would start to make more sense.

:moo:

The trouble is, he may not have known anything except local rumors, and just told LE what he thought they wanted to hear so he could get a deal to get out of unrelated charges (or at least get them diminished). He probably thought it was a good idea at the time, he could escape jail and help get some guys everyone believed were the guilty ones. A win-win situation right? But by doing so he dug himself a hole he couldn't get out of when they decided to target him after figuring out that his information was useless. He had to know something right, so all it would take is the right sort of "pressure" to get him to say something they could actually use.

Unfortunately he ran scared instead and killed himself.

Incidentally, IMO DA is doing the same thing and has found himself in the same hole.

The trouble is, he may not have known anything except local rumors, and just told LE what he thought they wanted to hear so he could get a deal to get out of unrelated charges (or at least get them diminished).

He probably thought it was a good idea at the time, he could escape jail and help get some guys everyone believed were the guilty ones. A win-win situation right? But by doing so he dug himself a hole he couldn't get out of when they decided to target him after figuring out that his information was useless. He had to know something right, so all it would take is the right sort of "pressure" to get him to say something they could actually use.

Unfortunately he ran scared instead and killed himself.

BBM: That is a possibility, BUT remember he was close friends with both Zach and Jason. Also, Austin had a "record," even though his record is NOT as lengthy as Zach's and Jason's criminal records.

I think Austin was being pressured as the "weakest link" of the 3 A's: Adams, Autry and Austin -- and he talked to save his butt from going to jail.

Now, maybe he was not directly involved, but indirectly ... and it was probably in his best interest to make a deal.

All JMO and :moo:

I'm new here, so if this has already been stated , I apologize. I feel that someone close to her either burned these slugs for some drugs or money. I think she was abducted and raped out of revenge. I think that the rape got out of hand and she was killed. Then these guys panicked and disposed of the body. I think that they probably did film it with cell phones and I believe that will ultimately be their undoing, I hope. Just my opinion.

I don't know. I just don't think it was random. Pure speculation on my part. I think it will eventually come out though

:seeya: Hello and :welcome:

And I agree: I do not believe this was a "random" kidnapping, rape and murder.

There was a reason ... and ONLY IF we knew those reasons !

I have no idea why I think the next thing that will happen with this case is that either ZA or JA will turn on the other.

:seeya: This is JMO but IF I had to pick one, it would be ZA ... now I think these two are "thick as thieves" but then again, ya never know!

:moo:

BBM: That is a possibility, BUT remember he was close friends with both Zach and Jason. Also, Austin had a "record," even though his record is NOT as lengthy as Zach's and Jason's criminal records.

I think Austin was being pressured as the "weakest link" of the 3 A's: Adams, Autry and Austin -- and he talked to save his butt from going to jail.

Now, maybe he was not directly involved, but indirectly ... and it was probably in his best interest to make a deal.

All JMO and :moo:

Friendship doesn't count for much with criminals when the alternative is a lengthy jail stint. Remember the old saying "there is no honor among thieves".

But I would think she would want the perp to know her brother was there...she knows the house has guns. Why would she tell them she was all alone? To protect Clint? I think he should have been the one to protect her, jmo.
She may have known they were out to get him. And yes, perhaps she was protecting him. Her scream may have been her "alert" to Clint but sadly he claims he didn't hear it. Neighbour did.

Honestly, I'm with you for some of that. I don't know that these guys were the ones. I have seen zero evidence of their involvement. And I haven't seen any evidence as of yet that there was a rape. And they never have found the cell phone video. But I have suspected all along that they kidnapped Holly to get to someone else. Most likely as part of the drug trade.

Yesterday, someone vandalized the wikipedia page and put the following paragraphs there:

I'm not sure where this information is coming from. I do not believe that Clint Bobo killed his sister as some people are saying. There isn't enough time between the scream and the calls with his mother and the police arriving for him to have taken Holly someone, killed her, disposed of the body, gotten back, and met the police with no signs of him having been in a struggle. However, was someone looking for him? She was very close to her family (from what the media makes it sound) and she may very well have said "Okay, fine, I'll take you to him." leading the kidnapper away from the house because she knew he was in there. However, it seems strange that Clint wouldn't tell police who he thinks has her if that is the case. They seem like a close family.

However, if they were looking for her boyfriend, another friend, even an ex-boyfriend. That might explain the argument and then the walking into the woods with him. She agreed to take whoever it was to who he was looking for. Her ex was arrested earlier last year for drugs. Were they looking for her ex?

To me, this is a very solid theory.
Why would they look for her ex at her house at 7 am?

It's my understanding that they have postponed the next hearing (which I imagine will deal with the motion to dismiss the charges) until some future date when the prosecutor has had a chance to "catch up". I don't think the judge has ruled on that motion yet. Honestly, I think they have a very strong shot at it. I never say that because the criminal justice system isn't exactly tilted for defendants, but the prosecution's refusal to turn over anything is way over the top.

That's exactly my point, the judge has threatened the prosecutors and not followed through. The hearing has been postponed. The defense lawyers seem to be spectators. Why they are not on CNN, crying foul is beyond me.

I do not think that is unusual, if they had a bad break-up, or if he even vaguely resembled what Clint was describing.

Because it was not unusual for Holly's BF to go hunting. Her brother thought that it was drew that was talking to Holly and showing her a fresh kill. When he called his mother saying that drew is talking to Holly, Karen Bobo knew it was not drew b/c he was a county over hunting on Holly's or his grandmother's land.

HTH

Because it was not unusual for Holly's BF to go hunting. Her brother thought that it was drew that was talking to Holly and showing her a fresh kill. When he called his mother saying that drew is talking to Holly, Karen Bobo knew it was not drew b/c he was a county over hunting on Holly's or his grandmother's land.

HTH

Been following the case from day 1. I wasn't talking about Drew. The poster referred to her ex. Drew was her BF not her ex.

I do not think that is unusual, if they had a bad break-up, or if he even vaguely resembled what Clint was describing.

You lost me. What does Holly & her ex having a bad break up have to do with her demise?

Been following the case from day 1. I wasn't talking about Drew. The poster referred to her ex. Drew was her BF not her ex.

:seeya: n/t - yes, I remember those posts (from day 1)! Good to see you're here... Something the way this case has turned into a mess!

I put my speculation of this in another post here, but I'm wondering, if he was doing something with Holly's things, I remember it being said they found some of her things here and there. Was one of them doing something with it.
That's an interesting thought...that one of the perps was doing something with Holly's belongings. IIRC, the trail of Holly's belongings led to ZA's property and it has been speculated that Holly had left that trail.

Could it be, though, that ZA instructed SA to dispose of Holly's belongings and then SA, fearing what would be done to Holly, distributed the items along a path to ZA's property? A friend of Holly identified SA as the one who kept staring at Holly at the Coon Hunt dinner. Maybe SA had a crush on Holly - or just admired her beauty - and his friends picked up on it which resulted in them hatching their evil plan.

I'm not sure I believe that's what happened, but it's a possibility that SA was an unwilling participant in Holly's abduction and that's why he was ready to testify against his buddies for an immunity deal.

~ snip ~
The search efforts on April 15 were centered in an area where authorities found a lunchbox believed to belong to Bobo. It was found in the Bible Hill Road area, about six or seven miles from her home. Bible Hill is one road that connects Adams' home, on Adams Lane, to the Bobos' home.
http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...bobo-case-gets-fresh-look-by-new-da/15252423/

~ snip ~
At the same time, a friend of Bobo's says she saw a man who looked a lot like Austin stalking them days before Bobo went missing.
http://http://www.wsmv.com/story/25...-man-in-camouflage-at-coon-hunt#ixzz3TAJotjgM

She may have known they were out to get him. And yes, perhaps she was protecting him. Her scream may have been her "alert" to Clint but sadly he claims he didn't hear it. Neighbour did.

I've always wondered if what the neighbor heard, which was later identified as a scream by Holly, was instead something else entirely.

The neighbors lived a LONG way away - this was not a residential neighborhood development with one house relatively close to another.

If it wasn't actually Holly, does that change the possibilities?

The current prosecutor was already on the case when Stowe had his explosion - she left the team as a result of it, then subsequently returned when he stepped away from the case. She should not need additional time to "familiarize" herself, and materials for discovery were supposed to have been assembled even before Stowe came to office (so they should still be assembled)

Yes, that is my complaint with the time delay. It's not like she's new. However, that is the reason as it was told to the media.

They wouldn't. They weren't looking for him there. But it's possible they thought she might know where he was or that they could take her and use her as bait for him to pay up or whatever. Sort of the same situation as the Jesse James Hollywood situation. They took the guy's brother so he'd pay the drug debt, held him for a few days, when the threats didn't work, they killed the brother.

I've always wondered if what the neighbor heard, which was later identified as a scream by Holly, was instead something else entirely.

The neighbors lived a LONG way away - this was not a residential neighborhood development with one house relatively close to another.

If it wasn't actually Holly, does that change the possibilities?

What else could it be? Are you saying it might not be related or that it might not be Holly's scream? If it happened in a different time frame, I'd say it might not be related, but it's awfully coincidental that the neighbor hears a scream and she just happens to be abducted in that time frame. I'm not sure what the distance is, but if you live rurally and aren't hearing all of the city traffic, noise travels really far. I grew up on a farm and you can hear dogs barking a mile away, train tracks two miles away, etc. A scream would travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo