Holly Bobo found deceased, discussion thread *Arrests* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Are there links or posts of pictures of the main "players" ZA, JA, DA and the P brothers..and any others ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This would be my guess also.

SA would = 4

My guess for the 5th is someone who's name may not have yet been mentioned in the press.

I also agree with an above poster that JA's confession may have lead to the discovery of the gun .

I believe since Dylan s been charged with tampering with evidence he is the one with knowledge of the gun whereabouts.

JMO

I believe since Dylan s been charged with tampering with evidence he is the one with knowledge of the gun whereabouts.

JMO

Possibly but it will have taken LE a very long time to locate the gun from DA's information.

I have to believe DA has not offered any new information since he lawyered up a long time ago.....unless he has taken a plea deal.

One thing for sure there is not much longer to go until we start getting answers to questions like this.

Info regarding trial.

https://www.facebook.com/burt.staggs/posts/10159029010235038

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excerpt from your link.

Has Zach's brother Dylan cut a deal? We learned that Dylan most likely plans to plead the 5th Amendment.

Is the rumored plea bargin of co-defendant Jason Autry a done deal. Several sources in Decatur County says the deal is in place and he will point at Zach Adams as the killer.

The defense will most likely counter with how Autry is trying to save his own life since this is a death penalty case.

A source tells me that Autry's plea bargain may include the significance of the new gun evidence.

"Has Zach's brother Dylan cut a deal? We learned that Dylan most likely plans to plead the 5th Amendment."

What plea deal would the prosecution agree to that didn't involve him testifying against the other defendant?

Unless DA plans to plead guilty as charged and take his chances at sentencing.......which doesn't make a lot of sense to me.I don't understand how this would work.

"Has Zach's brother Dylan cut a deal? We learned that Dylan most likely plans to plead the 5th Amendment."

What plea deal would the prosecution agree to that didn't involve him testifying against the other defendant?

Unless DA plans to plead guilty as charged and take his chances at sentencing.......which doesn't make a lot of sense to me.I don't understand how this would work.

The fact that DA plans to plead the 5th is provided as an evidentiary answer to whether he has accepted a plea deal -- ie, he apparently has not (since he apparently won't be testifying which would be a part of any deal).

Hi there, will this trial be streamed online? So aweful.

Hi! :)

Yes, it will. If you scroll up a little you can see where they are going to live stream the trial and the link.

I agree, it is an awful case. My heart and prayers are with Holly's family as they go forward seeking justice for their beautiful daughter/sister.

Hi! :)

Yes, it will. If you scroll up a little you can see where they are going to live stream the trial and the link.

I agree, it is an awful case. My heart and prayers are with Holly's family as they go forward seeking justice for their beautiful daughter/sister.

I just learned about this case on Sword and Scale podcast, highly recommend by the way, and I can't believe it. So sad. Apparently these killers were just meth head red necks. So sad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It will be a tough week for the family as they continue to face the horrible deeds done....prays to the family and smiles to lovely Holly who is in a better place....

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

First Holly Bobo trial to begin Wednesday
BY ERYN TAYLOR, UPDATED AT 03:42PM, JULY 4, 2017

Jury selection begins in the long-awaited trial of Zachary Adams, one of three suspects accused in the murder of nursing student Holly Bobo.

Attorneys are expected to begin selecting jurors on Thursday with opening statements the following Monday.

http://wreg.com/2017/07/03/first-holly-bobo-trial-to-begin-wednesday/

I'll get a trial thread started tomorrow.

I am not at a place where I can check.

Can someone tell me what is the latest? Has jury selection begun?

Someone mentioned a plea deal. Is that true or rumor?

LawNewz is streaming everything.

http://lawnewz.com/live-trials/live-trials-current/watch-live-now-lawnewz-network/lawnewz-network/

If someone could update me I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Tricia

:seeya: I will do my best to help answer your questions.

The latest:

- Trial is set to begin this Monday, July 10, 2017.
- Per the Judge, Trial will be 5 1/2 days a week, including Saturday.

Jury Selection:

- Juror Questionnaires went out to potential jurors in April to narrow down the potential pool of jurors.
- IIRC, jury selection is supposed to occur prior to Monday July 10, 2017, which would leave today, tomorrow, or Friday.

NOTE: I am trying to confirm this and will update, but if anyone has info, please correct me.

Plea Deal:

- The only defendant going to Trial on Monday will be Zachary Adams. As of today, I have seen anything in the MSM about him being offered and/or taking a plea deal.
- At the last Pre-Trial Hearing, it was stated that 5 people we given Immunity Deals, but we do not know who these individuals are.

Many of us have waited a long, long time for Justice for Holly Bobo ! I will be searching for updates continuously as the Trial date approaches and post any updates and news.

I am currently working on a list of MSM sites that will be live-streaming the trial, and hope to have that ready by tomorrow.

Let me know if you need any more updates.

:seeya:

First Holly Bobo trial to begin Wednesday
BY ERYN TAYLOR, UPDATED AT 03:42PM, JULY 4, 2017

Jury selection begins in the long-awaited trial of Zachary Adams, one of three suspects accused in the murder of nursing student Holly Bobo.

Attorneys are expected to begin selecting jurors on Thursday with opening statements the following Monday.

http://wreg.com/2017/07/03/first-holly-bobo-trial-to-begin-wednesday/

I'll get a trial thread started tomorrow.

RBBM: YESSSSSS ! I never ever thought I would see the day where there would be a "trial thread" in this case !

I am working on an updated list of MSM sites who will be live-streaming trial, tweeting, etc.

I will post updated list that could be included in the Trial Thread.

Wow...5 people were given immunity deals.
That sounds like alot of people talking!!

I'm listening....

From The Trial Diaries

Jury selection underway for accused Holly Bobo killer Zach Adams

Jury selection is underway in Hardin County for Zach Adams, one of the three men accused of kidnapping, raping, and murdering Holly Bobo.

The judge said he’ll narrow the candidates down to about 50 potential jurors before 15 are chosen ahead of Adams’ July 10 trial.

Link: http://thetrialdiaries.com/jury-selection-underway-for-accused-holly-bobo-killer-zach-adams/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back