Holly Bobo found deceased, discussion thread *Arrests* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow, just wow. It shows the investigation never stops even though the trial is nearing.

HARDIN COUNTY, Tenn. — One of the men accused of killing nursing student Holly Bobo was in court on Friday for what was a revealing motion hearing.
Among the developments cited during the hearing for Zach Adams, the prosecution submitted a firearm.
"There is a gun that the state has now, I guess, after six years they have dug up a gun somewhere," defense attorneys said at today's hearing.
Attorneys said it was their understanding the state intends to use the gun as evidence, possibly presenting it as the murder weapon.

AA
HARDIN COUNTY, Tenn. — One of the men accused of killing nursing student Holly Bobo was in court on Friday for what was a revealing motion hearing.

Among the developments cited during the hearing for Zach Adams, the prosecution submitted a firearm
WZTV_EVENT - Holly Bobo Gun

WZTV_EVENT
The gun is being tested at a lab and came into the possession of the state around Memorial Day according to the defense.
The defense argued for a continuance since only photos and the caliber of the weapon have been supplied to the defense. It took the position they need information like the serial number on the weapon since it could play a critical role in tracking the weapon.

The defense called the weapon "an important factor."
Judge C. Creed McGinley overruled the request for a continuance, saying the defense will receive information as soon as it comes back from the lab.
Another aspect of the trial touched upon was that the state has given immunity agreements to five people in the case.

http://fox17.com/news/local/holly-b...expects-to-present-gun-found-as-murder-weapon

Judge McGinley expects the trial to run from 9 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. and will include Saturdays through 1 p.m. each week the trial goes on.

This is a... Really macabre thing to ask, but will the contents of the bucket be revealed at trial?

Absolutely. I don't have one doubt whatsoever. The jury most likely will be shown the actual bucket that was found and the investigative officer will testify to what all was found. They usually present photos to the jurors as well taken at the scene when her remains were found.

I hate it that "Foxfire" could not be with us for this trial.

JMO

Glen will be with all of us in spirit. He and Holly are together now in Heaven waiting to see justice done on earth for Holly's life being so brutally taken.

May they both be in eternal peace now.

Jumping off jggordo's above post. Can anyone with legal knowledge give us any insight as to the likelihood of ZA getting a plea deal this late in the proceedings.

The plea deal is only a rumor so I wouldn't put a lot of faith in unsubstantiated rumors at this point.

I absolutely do not believe there will be any plea deal offered to Zach Adams.

Now since the defense asked if Dylan will be testifying it would seem any plea offer may involve him and not his monster brother. It must still be up in the air since the DA said they did not know yet if he would be testifying for the state. I am sure if the DA accepted a plea offer on Dylan it would include that he must testify truthfully for the state.

Has it been confirmed that JA did get a plea deal? I could have missed reading where it was verified he did positively get one.

It is interesting that the state has given FIVE witnesses immunity. To me that indicates that five more could have possibly been in the Adams' home during the time when Holly was being held captive and brutalized. I think it is going to be revealed she was not murdered quickly on the first day and endured days of torture and brutality.

It will become known in the trial who gave the firearm to the police just this past Memorial Day. This person may even testify.

IMO

I remember during the Cesar Lauren murder trial the state did not get the murder weapon (crowbar) results back from the lab until 17 days before trial began.

Often times a murderer will think they have cleaned their firearm well after using it to murder but many times the forensic experts find traces of blood/brain matter of the victim in areas hard to clean and aren't seen by the naked eye.

JMO

I have been watching this case for about 2 years. I believe LE has this one, and beautiful Holly will be vindicated. I weep for her family and for the suffering by all.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Google Alert - sharing

Trial for accused Holly Bobo murderer expected to be "relatively quick"
http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/35738094/trial-for-accused-holly-bobo-murderer-expected

According to Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, Dylan "disposed of items he knew to be of evidentiary value to the case" on the day Bobo went missing.
In addition, the court hearing Friday revealed that prosecutors gave immunity to at least five people, but it is not clear who those individuals are.
Prosecutors also revealed they found a gun they plan to introduce as evidence during the trial. At this time, it's unclear how the gun is connected to the case.
But, there's another matter at hand involving the case: jurors.
Before the July 10 start date, the 70 potential jurors will have to be whittled down to 15 for the trial.
At this time, there is no mention of a plea deal for Zach Adams.

I wish my lip reading abilities were better,lol.

:seeya: We are going to need "lip readers" for trial sidebars, etc . . . seriously.

:thinking: You have two weeks time to brush up on your skills !

:seeya: And TIA !

Who thinks JA turned over the gun to prosecutors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who thinks JA turned over the gun to prosecutors?

:seeya: Good question ... I am on the :fence: as to whether JA did this because he is a lifelong criminal with a rap sheet a mile long, and a known liar.

Oh wait ... he now claims to be a changed man and has found "religion" :rolleyes:

This is JMO, but the only way he turned it over was to save his own hide from the DP and to get himself a shorter sentence. He could care less about anyone else, IMO.

:moo:

:seeya:

While we are waiting for the Trial, which is just 12 days away ...

I have the following questions regarding the information that was finally made public at the last Hearing on 6-23-17:

1. WHO are the 5 individuals who received immunity?

2. WHY were these 5 individuals given immunity?

3. WHEN were these 5 individuals given immunity?

- We know that SA was given immunity back in 2014 which was later revoked. But then he "hung himself" in a hotel room somewhere in Florida in February 2015, so I guess that rules him out.

- We know that the P brothers were charged back in 2014 with tampering with evidence and accessory after the fact, but those charges were supposedly dropped ... so were the brothers given immunity?

SO WHO ELSE ?

I know and understand the rules about sleuthing individuals but I want to know WHO - WHY - WHEN 5 people were given immunity !

:seeya:

While we are waiting for the Trial, which is just 12 days away ...

I have the following questions regarding the information that was finally made public at the last Hearing on 6-23-17:

1. WHO are the 5 individuals who received immunity?

2. WHY were these 5 individuals given immunity?

3. WHEN were these 5 individuals given immunity?

- We know that SA was given immunity back in 2014 which was later revoked. But then he "hung himself" in a hotel room somewhere in Florida in February 2015, so I guess that rules him out.

- We know that the P brothers were charged back in 2014 with tampering with evidence and accessory after the fact, but those charges were supposedly dropped ... so were the brothers given immunity?

SO WHO ELSE ?

I know and understand the rules about sleuthing individuals but I want to know WHO - WHY - WHEN 5 people were given immunity !

I think one or both of the P brothers possibly due to the existence of the much discussed video.

I think one or both of the P brothers possibly due to the existence of the much discussed video.

:seeya: I agree, and I think it is both brothers.

So that leaves 3 ... :gaah: who are the other 3 ???

If I remember correctly it was one of the P brothers' birthday the day Holly was taken. Was there a party at ZA house? I believe both brothers and the girl who watched the video have gotten immunity, along with at least partial immunity for DA and JA.

I can't help but feel I am getting ready to watch a horror film, not knowing o peek between my fingers.

JMOs

Yep, there's a reason the boys' mother was circling the wagons and defending them a couple of weeks ago. I imagine no one is going to care what she has to say after the evidence is presented. Justice for Holly....

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

I believe both brothers and the girl who watched the video have gotten immunity

This would be my guess also.

SA would = 4

My guess for the 5th is someone who's name may not have yet been mentioned in the press.

I also agree with an above poster that JA's confession may have lead to the discovery of the gun .

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flapperst
Back