Holly Bobo found deceased, discussion thread *Arrests* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ive been following this case forever, its so so so heartbreaking :(

When I started following this case I was fresh out of college and in a different relationship. Met my now partner and have a four year old since then. All things Holly should be experiencing. Truly is heartbreaking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is great news that the Judge is not going to put this horrific case off any longer.

We are getting closer to trial now and I know the Bobo family is so glad it will finally be here so justice can be rendered for Holly. Its been a long time coming, and I cant imagine how this long delay has affected her family, and loved ones.

It is going to be a brutal case to watch and my heart breaks for the Bobos who have to endure seeing and hearing it. Thank goodness they are a family of very strong religious faith and they will rely on their faith to get them through this. God bless them all.

imo

Wow....didn't see that coming...shot? Wonder why they released the info now after having it under wraps all this time...

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

This case is so sad and horrific. Please let justice be served. I feel in my heart those men were monsters that brutalized this woman. Makes my skin crawl.....

Glad to see a trial date finally set! And just in time for my birthday on Sept 12!

Justice for Holly! It's been a long time coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow....didn't see that coming...shot? Wonder why they released the info now after having it under wraps all this time...

:seeya: Yes, WOW is right about the shot ...

:innocent: But it was "rumored" elsewhere that she had been shot, and that elsewhere is not a site that can be quoted here at WS per the TOS.

And yes, I am wondering why they released this info now as they have kept that info under wraps for quite some time ... JMO but I guess it has to do with the gun that was recently found.

:moo:

:seeya: Yes, WOW is right about the shot ...

:innocent: But it was "rumored" elsewhere that she had been shot, and that elsewhere is not a site that can be quoted here at WS per the TOS.

And yes, I am wondering why they released this info now as they have kept that info under wraps for quite some time ... JMO but I guess it has to do with the gun that was recently found.

I think they needed the gun first before coming out in court saying she had been shot. They had to tell the Judge the firearm found is the gun the state believes was used to murder her so it could be entered into discovery. I have always believed they terrorized, tortured, and brutally raped her for days, and then finally shot her.

The news about the weapon believed to have been used in Holly's murder has been out in the media for quite awhile now and even back then the defense was saying the state was going to introduce the firearm as the weapon that caused her death, and that is why the Judge gave them the continuance until 9-11.

So I think a witness is going to testify and that person will be the one who finally gave up the location of the firearm used. It may even be JA or someone else entirely.

:seeya:

JMO

I think they needed the gun first before coming out in court saying she had been shot. They had to tell the Judge the firearm found is the gun the state believes was used to murder her so it could be entered into discovery. I have always believed they terrorized, tortured, and brutally raped her for days, and then finally shot her.

The news about the weapon believed to have been used in Holly's murder has been out in the media for quite awhile now and even back then the defense was saying the state was going to introduce the firearm as the weapon that caused her death, and that is why the Judge gave them the continuance until 9-11.

So I think a witness is going to testify and that person will be the one who finally gave up the location of the firearm used. It may even be JA or someone else entirely.

JMO

BBM: Yes, that is a great point !

[video=youtube;5h3loEB_jvk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h3loEB_jvk[/video]

Google Alert - sharing....

Holly Bobo: What to know about witnesses, trial dates and hearings
http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/new...now-witnesses-trial-dates-hearings/555697001/

The trial is expected to start with jury selection on Saturday, Sept. 9 and at 9 a.m. Monday, Sept. 11. Jennifer Thompson told McGinley that she expects her defense to take about a week.

Interesting article.

and :tyou: dog.gone.cute for those tweets - didn't realize there was a hearing.... anymore coming up before trial, if you know?

TIA!

When the trial starts, will it be on this thread? Are there any other Holly Bobo threads? I will be watching the trial on LadyJustice. Is there another place? I notice these men look all decent and spiffy now. Are there photos of them before their Defence Attorneys got ahold of them? I pray for justice.

Thinking of Holly....
77d6b70b57f4bda7366e8858a21b46e4.jpg

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

What a beautiful picture!

New name in Holly Bobo murder case
http://www.wsmv.com/story/36133992/new-name-in-holly-bobo-murder-case

NASHVILLE, TN (WSMV) -
A new name has come up in the case of murdered nursing student Holly Bobo: sex offender Terry Britt.
His name came up in court for the first time last week, but it’s not the first time we’ve heard it.
[.....]
Jennifer Thompson, the attorney of Holly Bobo murder suspect Zach Adams, said something at a motion hearing last week many might have missed.
“The tape recorded interview of Terry Britt on 5-10-13,” Thompson said.
She said recordings of Britt and other evidence hasn’t been given to her by prosecutors.
So why does she want information specifically about Britt?

JUSTICE for HOLLY! :rose:

:judge:

Holly Bobo: What to know about witnesses, trial dates and hearings
http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/new...now-witnesses-trial-dates-hearings/555697001/

The trial is expected to start with jury selection on Saturday, Sept. 9 and at 9 a.m. Monday, Sept. 11. Jennifer Thompson told McGinley that she expects her defense to take about a week.

Interesting article.

and :tyou: dog.gone.cute for those tweets - didn't realize there was a hearing....

anymore coming up before trial, if you know?

TIA!

:seeya

BBM: I am not aware of any more hearings but if I hear of any, I will post here asap !

When the trial starts, will it be on this thread?

Are there any other Holly Bobo threads? I will be watching the trial on LadyJustice.

Is there another place?

I notice these men look all decent and spiffy now. Are there photos of them before their Defence Attorneys got ahold of them? I pray for justice.

1st BBM: We will have dedicated Threads for the Trial ... I will remind our Mod, Coldpizza, as we get closer to Jury Selection and Trial, if she would kindly set up these Threads for the Jury Selection and Trial.

TIA, Coldpizza ! :)

2nd BBM: I posted a list of news stations/reporters on this thread who have covered Holly's case in the past, and I think most of these will be covering the Trial.

I will keep this list updated as best I can, and if anyone has any links to live-streaming, please post so we can add them to the list. TIA !

3rd BBM: :thinking: I guess they are not getting their meth and drugs in :jail: ...

What a beautiful picture!

New name in Holly Bobo murder case
http://www.wsmv.com/story/36133992/new-name-in-holly-bobo-murder-case

NASHVILLE, TN (WSMV) -
A new name has come up in the case of murdered nursing student Holly Bobo: sex offender Terry Britt.
His name came up in court for the first time last week, but it’s not the first time we’ve heard it.
[.....]
Jennifer Thompson, the attorney of Holly Bobo murder suspect Zach Adams, said something at a motion hearing last week many might have missed.
“The tape recorded interview of Terry Britt on 5-10-13,” Thompson said.
She said recordings of Britt and other evidence hasn’t been given to her by prosecutors.
So why does she want information specifically about Britt?

JUSTICE for HOLLY! :rose:

:seeya: Thanks for posting ... and WOW !

From the link above: http://www.wsmv.com/story/36133992/new-name-in-holly-bobo-murder-case

The mother of two of the murder suspects, Cindy Adams, said his name will come up when this long-awaited trial finally gets underway
When Bobo disappeared, Britt lived in Decatur County. Their homes were less than 10 miles apart.

All reasons Cindy Adams told News 4 during our exclusive interview in May she thinks Britt should have been investigated further.
And during her son's upcoming trial, Cindy Adams said Zach Adam's attorney may outline an alternate theory of what happened to Bobo and raise questions of why Britt wasn't suspect number one.

RBBM:

:gaah: omg ... another "CA" ... :gaah:

I am not feeling too confident about this trial. It seems that the prosecution is weak and in disarray. I hope I am proven wrong...

When the trial starts, will it be on this thread? Are there any other Holly Bobo threads? I will be watching the trial on LadyJustice. Is there another place?

I notice these men look all decent and spiffy now. Are there photos of them before their Defence Attorneys got ahold of them?

I pray for justice.

BBM: See photos below ... I hope this helps.

Dylan Adams and Zach Adams
adams-composite.jpg

Jason Autry
th

Link: http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/new...tness-bobo-case-charged- tampering/15867109/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back