Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #2 ***ARREST***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No new news and think we will have to wait till trail to learn anything....

It's rare from the cases I've followed that these sort of thugs act in concert with others.
They like to have their victims all to themselves. Involvement with others goes against power-trip and controlling nature serial killers and sexual thugs get out of the evil deeds they do..

I believe others have been arrested in connection with this case.

See posts #304 & #312 by Karen Anne RN.

I believe others have been arrested in connection with this case.

See posts #302 & #310 by Karen Anne RN
I assume you're referring to posts #304 & #312 by the same member, posts which aren't backed up with a bit of MSM.

I assume you're referring to posts #304 & #312 by the same member, posts which aren't backed up with a bit of MSM.

So sorry. I thought she was a verified insider. :screwy:
I sincerely apologize. Do you know where I can find the list of verified insiders???
And why do the post #'s keep changing? TIA. I really am losing it. :confused:

I know this is way back, but I am trying to get caught up. If it was believed she was held against her will for a period of time wouldn't he also be charged with false imprisonment? I feel like police are implying she was killed during the initial act of kidnapping. Thanks.

Maybe this will help alevere4, it is a thin blue line, huh?

Although kidnapping and false imprisonment are crimes that involve holding a person against his will, the two crimes have distinct characteristics, according to federal laws and the laws of various states. Various elements distinguish kidnapping from false imprisonment

Read more: http://www.ehow.com/info_8434268_difference-between-kidnapping-false-imprisonment.html#ixzz2xIBrH4Wd

http://www.criminallawyerwestpalmbeach.com/Practice-Areas/Kidnapping.aspx

<sniped - read more>
False Imprisonment is confining, abducting, or imprisoning a person against his will either forcibly, secretly, or by threat. The difference between Kidnapping and False Imprisonment is that with False Imprisonment, the government does not have to prove the intentions of the person committing the crime. Because of this, the penalties for False Imprisonment are less than for Kidnapping. False Imprisonment is a Third Degree Felony, punishable by up to 5 years in prison, where the alleged victim is 13 years of age or older. Where the alleged victim is under 13 years of age, False Imprisonment is a First Degree Felony, punishable by up to 30 years in prison.

Especially Aggravated Kidnapping - it's covered under Tennessee Codes Annotated. Keeping confined against her will, with a weapon.

As to what evidence you need to prove a death or get a conviction we had a murder case here in Florida where a woman brought a guy home, and basically the next day he and her little daughter were gone. All that was ever found was some blood in his bathroom (which had been cleaned with bleach). In the end Willie Crain was convicted of rape, and murder. He supposedly assaulted and killed the girl, dismembered her, and put her body parts in crab traps in Tampa Bay. Nothing was ever found except traces of blood in Crane's trailer bathroom...

As to what evidence you need to prove a death or get a conviction we had a murder case here in Florida where a woman brought a guy home, and basically the next day he and her little daughter were gone. All that was ever found was some blood in his bathroom (which had been cleaned with bleach). In the end Willie Crain was convicted of rape, and murder. He supposedly assaulted and killed the girl, dismembered her, and put her body parts in crab traps in Tampa Bay. Nothing was ever found except traces of blood in Crane's trailer bathroom...

What circumstantial evidence did they have ? Traces of blood wouldn't be enough. What proof did they have he was the guy?

Well her blood in his bathroom (and on his underwear) was pretty damning... Google Willie Crain. he is pretty well known. Aside from blood no other remains were ever found.

Well her blood in his bathroom (and on his underwear) was pretty damning... Google Willie Crain. he is pretty well known. Aside from blood no other remains were ever found.

My point was they don't need a body or remains but they better have an abundance of circumstantial evidence to get a conviction especially in a DP case.

We don't know what they have in Holly's case so it's difficult to predict anything at this point.

I have faith.

Investigators have proof of death in this case, and the family has been notified. We are all devastated.

I ordered a pink and green bow for my front door, from the florist in Parsons, that makes the ones seen all over Decatur and Hamilton counties.
I asked the lady why these bows are now pink and green, instead of the pink ones we used before.

The pink was for Holly, being her favorite color, and meaning Hope For Holly.
The pink and green is for Justice for Holly.

Holly loved pink roses, and her favorite Christmas carol was "Silent Night.''
Upon graduation, Holly's planned to go on a mission with her church, and do nursing.

HS has positively identified ZA as being the man who tried to abduct her from her driveway one morning, three months before Holly was taken.

In my opinion, ZA will not be returned to public life.

Holly was my little sister-nurse. All who knew her, describe her the same way - "She was so precious. You just don't know.''

I have added many photos to my 2 Holly albums here, and there are many, many more on my Holly album, on ''that social networking site.''
I made most of the frames for the ones that are framed. If there are any that you would like to have a copy of, please feel free to take as many of them as you wish.

Investigators have proof of death in this case, and the family has been notified. We are all devastated.

I ordered a pink and green bow for my front door, from the florist in Parsons, that makes the ones seen all over Decatur and Hamilton counties.
I asked the lady why these bows are now pink and green, instead of the pink ones we used before.

The pink was for Holly, being her favorite color, and meaning Hope For Holly.
The pink and green is for Justice for Holly.

Holly loved pink roses, and her favorite Christmas carol was "Silent Night.''
Upon graduation, Holly's planned to go on a mission with her church, and do nursing.

HS has positively identified ZA as being the man who tried to abduct her from her driveway one morning, three months before Holly was taken.

In my opinion, ZA will not be returned to public life.

Holly was my little sister-nurse. All who knew her, describe her the same way - "She was so precious. You just don't know.''

I have added many photos to my 2 Holly albums here, and there are many, many more on my Holly album, on ''that social networking site.''
I made most of the frames for the ones that are framed. If there are any that you would like to have a copy of, please feel free to take as many of them as you wish.

Is there a link to the albums?

When do you think more info will be released? I am convinced others are involved and that ZA did not act alone.

TBI Director Mark Gwyn said they will be releasing details of the case to the public ''in a few weeks.''

That would make it any time now. I'm hoping for something next week.
It is my understanding that there will be other arrests. I think we will hear about the case only after anyone who might be complicit in the crime will be in custody.

TBI and FBI have worked very hard on this case. All this time when it appeared that nothing was being done, silently in the background, there were investigators working the case, five days a week.

Karen, thank you for all you do. And am sorry for your loss.

What is your opinion in regard to the several day search of the Adams' property? The type of equipment utilized, where on the property searched or targeted. And also do you believe LE was able to obtain good forensic evidence to prove ZA's involvement so as not to have just a circumstantial case against him?

In your post #351 did you mean ZA or JA being returned to public life?

Ran across this Waco, TX 1982 Homicide Investigation while researching. Although off topic and from another state. I can see many parallels to the HB investigation..JMO...

http://www.texasmonthly.com/story/investigating-the-lake-waco-murders#.UzbVin9eQE4.facebook

The Murders at the Lake
IN 1982 A BRUTAL TRIPLE HOMICIDE SHOOK THE CITY OF WACO AND SOON BECAME ONE OF THE MOST CONFOUNDING CRIMINAL CASES IN TEXAS HISTORY&#8212;ONE THAT STILL HAUNTS THE MANY PEOPLE WHO HAVE TRIED TO SOLVE IT.
by MICHAEL HALL
APRIL 2014

PROLOGUE
Every murder involves a vast web of people, from the witnesses and the detectives who first come to the scene, to the lawyers and the juries who examine the facts, to the families of the victims, who must make sense of the aftermath. The more traumatic the killing, the more intricate the web. In the summer of 1982 the city of Waco was confronted with the most vicious crime it had ever seen: three teenagers were savagely stabbed to death, for no apparent reason, at a park by a lake on the edge of town. Justice was eventually served when four men were found guilty of the crime, and two were sent to death row.
<sniped - read more - 10 pages>

"Careless Whispers" (St. Martin's True Crime Library)
by Carlton Stowers

Careless Whispers (St. Martin&#39;s True Crime Library): Carlton Stowers: 9780312977047: Amazon.com: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ARlsdwaOL.@@AMEPARAM@@51ARlsdwaOL

Personal knowledge.

I'm so very sorry for your loss. I have come to know Holly thru this case. She truly was a lovely young woman and you all must miss her so. I'm confident Justice will be served.

Karen, thank you for all you do. And am sorry for your loss.

What is your opinion in regard to the several day search of the Adams' property? The type of equipment utilized, where on the property searched or targeted. And also do you believe LE was able to obtain good forensic evidence to prove ZA's involvement so as not to have just a circumstantial case against him?

In your post #351 did you mean ZA or JA being returned to public life?

Thank you, jggordo.

Our SAR team was not at ZA's home for that search, but investigators did a thorough search of the area, as well as a number of other places.

This is not a circumstantial case.
I was talking about ZA. With the charge of Especially Aggravated Kidnapping and First Degree Felony Murder, in conjunction with evidence, plus HS positively identifying him as the man who attempted to abduct her three months before Holly was taken, I do not believe he will be returned to society.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benjysmom