Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #2 ***ARREST***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonless, there has actually been a lot of ms media coverage as of late, after almost three years of virtual silence by TBI investigators. Silence by investigators in missing/murdered persons investigations is the predators most lethal weapon, imo...
Imo, HB was not ZA's first, last, or only innocent victim..

Yes, it is true that ZA shot his mother and later threatened to shoot his grandparents with a shotgun. ZA was also charged on two different occasions of assaulting a police officer.. Why would ZA not kidnap, rape, torture, and murder an unsuspecting innocent victim. ZA had escaped even minimal consequences for his deviant felonious behavior so many times before..

ZA's Rap Sheet;
http://content.foxtvmedia.com/whbq/ZacharyAdams_criminalhistory.pdf

I couldn't agree more. I have said many times that TBI needed to release more information in connection with this, especially with it being such a small community. It will be interesting to see as details come out what LE knew and when. Crazy to think that ZA has been positively ID'ed as the HS attempted kidnapper(the artist sketch in the HS case is a dead ringer for the guy) and apparently was somehow involved in an incident at the coon hunt with Holly that made KB uncomfortable, and ZA is a violent FELON...how is that not enough for a search warrant day 1 or 2??? Not to mention the trail of evidence, (bag, tape, phone) leads from the Bobo house in the direction of ZA's house. And how does ZA, himself a meth head psychopath, somehow keep all this a secret and doesn't tell anyone. I am not buying that nobody else knew anything. The devil is about his business in TN, IMO. IMO LE has found remains and it takes a month for positive DNA results. Just my take on Nurse Anne's post that they found what they need, or is that the pink elephant? I still am not clear on how this JA person is involved, and why his house is on the Hollye map? Anyone care to explain? Is the ZA residence the site of the search (I read something about an abandoned cabin and a trailer) or is the JA property involved. ZA residence looks like a house and a barn from Google maps, but a trailer home was where ZA lived and his Grandfather lived in the house? Do we know exactly what area was searched? The pearl situation is another crazy issue. WOW, Barney from Mayberry called, he wants his bullet back.

Hopefully sometime soon we can get some answers and stop talking about POI's in such a way that it is initial confusion. Even with a note and pad and a cheat sheet, you cannot possibly keep straight all the players in this scenario IMO without sleuthing inappropriately. Heck even after three years we are still referring to Zachery Adams as ZA.

I looked for the Court Documents that was published earlier by Jackson Sun. It is now a blank page as far as I can see. I believe that the state wants to downplay all the previous convictions/arrests/sentences in regard to this case. JMO could be to not sway a jury pool. But to me still is not right. He earned his record, and so did the system. To me it's a little late to change all that.

I'd like to look at who the DA was and the Judge at the time, but now cannot find the info.

JMO's

BREAKING: Adams was served with the new warrant today and is still being held in the Chester County Jail without bond. (TBI) #HollyBobo

Will Nunley @willnunley · 3m ago
“We will not tolerate any kind of coercion in criminal cases,” said TBI Director Mark Gywn #Breaking #HollyBobo

Will Nunley @willnunley · 4m ago
BREAKING: Adams also charged with Coercion of Witness per TBI. #HollyBobo

What WONDERFUL news to see today!!!

Yehp! They are keeping him squashed down AND letting witnesses know they are keeping a very close eye on his activities!

New charges must by why SAVIN/Vinelink sent this in an email about an hour ago. Moved again. Where he lands I have no idea.

4/1/2014

This e-mail is to inform you that ZACHARY ADAMS has been released from custody as of 4/1/2014. If you have any concerns about your immediate safety, contact your local law enforcement agency, or if you have an emergency, call 911.

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/d...=43000&agency=16&id=17303&searchType=offender

BREAKING: Adams was served with the new warrant today and is still being held in the Chester County Jail without bond. (TBI) #HollyBobo

Will Nunley @willnunley · 3m ago
“We will not tolerate any kind of coercion in criminal cases,” said TBI Director Mark Gywn #Breaking #HollyBobo

Will Nunley @willnunley · 4m ago
BREAKING: Adams also charged with Coercion of Witness per TBI. #HollyBobo

Bittersweet IMO. I wonder if this person witnessed the abduction and murder. Sounds like Karen Anne is correct. I foresee more arrests soon. Disgusting if someone could have stopped it and/ or called LE immediately.

They should face the same charges. Sickening

New charges must by why SAVIN/Vinelink sent this in an email about an hour ago. Moved again. Where he lands I have no idea.

4/1/2014

This e-mail is to inform you that ZACHARY ADAMS has been released from custody as of 4/1/2014. If you have any concerns about your immediate safety, contact your local law enforcement agency, or if you have an emergency, call 911.

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/d...=43000&agency=16&id=17303&searchType=offender

The above tweet says he's still being held at Chester county :dunno:

Most likely the coercion charge is from someone that was in Chester Co. jail & therefore moved to another county jail. jmo

If so, sounds good to me. Others are talking and telling on ZA.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/2...been-charged-coercing-witness-Holly-Bobo-case

Zachary Adams has also been charged with coercing a witness in the Holly Bobo case

I am so glad they aren't letting him get away with a thing. His days of getting sweetheart deals are over. He is so cocky arrogant and thinks he can threaten anyone he wants to without paying the consequences.

Let him do it again and they will throw another charge on the fire, imo.:) The TBI/FBI has ZAs number. Imo, he will be also charged with additional crimes. The TBI/FBI is just getting started.

He either threatened the witness via phone or he had someone relay the message. I am sure he told them if they don't shut their mouth they would wind up like Holly.

I am so glad this is finally behind bars. He will never get out of all of this ........this time. This man is mean, vile, disgusting, and viscous to the bone. He is guilty as hell and that is WHY he is trying to intimidate witnesses. More than ever now I do believe he is the main suspect.

It breaks my heart to know this was the evil ugly face that Holly saw before she was murdered.:( I think he sadistically brutalized her because he knew she was helpless and couldn't fight back.

God give the Bobos strength to endure all the evil that will fill that courtroom up the minute ZAs walks in.

It could have happened before he was arrested. I don't think the article stated that this was after his arrest or did I miss that? Just wondering.

It could have happened before he was arrested. I don't think the article stated that this was after his arrest or did I miss that? Just wondering.

For some reason my first thought was that he was intimidating someone he had told or had some knowledge of something connecting him to the crime before he was arrested.

My second thought was he was intimidating someone from where he's at now.

I know this is way back, but I am trying to get caught up. If it was believed she was held against her will for a period of time wouldn't he also be charged with false imprisonment? I feel like police are implying she was killed during the initial act of kidnapping. Thanks.

Welcome alevere4!:seeya: I missed your first post somehow. Forgive my bad manners.

False imprisonment is kidnapping. Anyone being held against their will during any period of time is being kidnapped.

I think the DAs words were confusing but if one goes by the law definition she would still be kidnapped (captive) if he held her against her will for minutes, hours, days or weeks. The act of kidnapping starts when she is first taken until any period of time before she is murdered.

I don't think she was killed immediately and I think we are going to learn she wasn't when the trial commences. Imo, she was taken to another location and kept there for some amount of time. It could even turn out to be many days.:(

IMO

I do think it was after his arrest. The TBI is now saying it was a witness and IMO the witness is going to testify against ZA at his trial and that is why he is now trying to coerce them in to lying for him and covering up what they know.

For the TBI to now call them 'a witness' makes me think he did his threats after he was arrested, when he knew he had been caught, and knows others know what he did, and can rat him out. Which they evidently are doing. I think the 'witness' told LE about the coercive threats he made, and it may have been recorded if it was via the jail phone.

They said they uncovered this in recent weeks and its been about 5 weeks since his arrest.

IMO

Maybe they could get a confession by offering him a hit of Meth in exchange.

Maybe (lol), but I don't think they need his confession. Imo, the TBI/FBI has a solid case without a confession.

Coercion of a witness under Tennessee law means:
1. That by means of coercion, you influenced or attempted to influence a witness or prospective witness in an official proceeding; and
2. That you intended to influence the witness to either 1) testify falsely, 2) withhold truthful information, or 3) elude legal process that summoning the witness to testify, supply evidence or be absent from a judicial proceeding for which the witness has been summoned
Coercion = threat to do the following:
commit any offense; wrongfully accuse any person of any offense; expose any person to hatred, contempt, or ridicule; harm the credit or business repute of any person; or take or withhold action as a public servant or cause a public servant to take or withhold action.
The threat can be communicated in any way (ie: verbal, written, etc)
http://www.joebakerlaw.com/witness-coercion.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member