Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #2 ***ARREST***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know guys I wouldn't be shocked at all if LE hasn't found Holly's remains and are keeping tight lipped holding that maybe dude would give up her location and the truth for some type of deal.

Also I personally don't feel this was a sexual crime as much as I do a hate crime.

Holly was blonde. Pretty. Smart. I think he felt she was better then him and this leading him to think she thought she was. So idk maybe half and half. Half sexual half hate. But I have just always felt the hate against Holly in this from her attacker for some reason.

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

If anyone can document and cite an occasion in which LE held a body for weeks or months after finding the victim I'll buy into the "they found Holly" theory, but not until. I'll believe TN has stepped established corpus delicti boundaries in the aid of the investigation if this can be shown.

Not until.

I also don't believe this was a "sex crime." This was revenge, or acting to silence a potential foe.

LE has determined that Holly was kidnapped and murdered. Karen Ann has stated that LE has "proof of death". There has been much speculation as to motive, Possibly we may learn more at trial, which could be quite some time. But to say she was raped much less repeatedly is not only unfair speculation but never reported in any MSM that I know of.

IMO it is not the public's right to know or need to know whether LE does or does not have Holly's remains. Other than curiosity what is the need to know? It will be needed in the trial aspect of his conviction, but that will come in due time. JMO's

I keep thinking about that "proof of death" and I do wonder what that could be.

I've wondered if maybe just maybe this sick guy documented his crime with pictures and videos. Its just me wondering I have nothing to base this off of. But just seems to me they don't have a body but they've gotta have something solid on him.

There is quite the possibility that Holly's remains were disrespected in an indescribable way

My Grandmother taught me that sometimes it's better to not ask questions you don't want to hear the answer to. She's gone now but she was always right.

IMO + hers

You know guys I wouldn't be shocked at all if LE hasn't found Holly's remains and are keeping tight lipped holding that maybe dude would give up her location and the truth for some type of deal.

Also I personally don't feel this was a sexual crime as much as I do a hate crime.

Holly was blonde. Pretty. Smart. I think he felt she was better then him and this leading him to think she thought she was. So idk maybe half and half. Half sexual half hate. But I have just always felt the hate against Holly in this from her attacker for some reason.

I agree giagreen, although the conventional meaning of sex; between two consenting adults, obviously does not apply in this case, imo. Long story short, imo ZA's sexual act crossed the threshold from fantasy to dark reality when the initial assault/attack occurred in the carport that morning and continued for days afterwards.

Imo, HB was a targeted victim that ZA had kicked around in his mind and fantasized the act for some time prior to 04/13/2011, imo. Imo, her abduction was the result of a well thought out and executed plan initiated by an experienced and escalated psychopathic sadistic sexual predator.

A sadistic sexual predator' arousal is not only dependent on the sexual acts themselves, but is derived from the infliction of pain, suffering, manifesting of fear, and the final act of the killing their innocent victim..imo

Imo, ZA's motive for HB's abduction were many...

when the initial assault/attack occurred in the carport that morning and continued for days afterwards.

Has there been anything to suggest that the 'assault/attack...continued for days afterwards'? Kind of a brutal suggestion, it would seem to me, especially if there is no evidence to suggest that it is the case.

Can anyone link any MSM or LE confirmation that a rape has occurred or that Holly was assaulted for days? How can anyone continually discuss acts done to a victim without even an allegation of it? If this were your daughter, would you want people to just casually and openly discuss such things on the internet?

Everyone here has usernames and private lives. Holly, her memory and her family do not enjoy being anonymous any longer. IMO it wouldn't hurt to give a little respect. If she was raped and it comes out at the trial that is one thing. But as far as I'm concerned to openly say things that either good friends or family may have to read...calm down.

Yes, exactly, jggordo -- an opinion refers to a disposition towards facts. So far as I'm aware, it doesn't mean that one can fabricate facts and then form a disposition towards them. I often feel for Holly's family and friends who may read these posts and are subjected to reading about the awful things that may have happened as if they have already have happened, as people are voicing opinions about these bizarre fantasies/hypothetical situations.

LE has determined that Holly was kidnapped and murdered. Karen Ann has stated that LE has "proof of death". There has been much speculation as to motive, Possibly we may learn more at trial, which could be quite some time. But to say she was raped much less repeatedly is not only unfair speculation but never reported in any MSM that I know of.

IMO it is not the public's right to know or need to know whether LE does or does not have Holly's remains. Other than curiosity what is the need to know? It will be needed in the trial aspect of his conviction, but that will come in due time. JMO's

jggordo, imo it is reasonable to conclude that LE has "proof of death", since ZA is indicted for murder. At this point all we can do is speculate as to ZA's motive based on info garnered over the past three years, combined with with the info learned since his arrest.

Imo, it would also be reasonable to conclude that if the motive for her abduction was only murder. She would not have been abducted, imo.

Based on verified info by msm, ZA has a documented history of violence against women and a lengthy history of meth use/abuse. Meth increases labido, causes agression, and is said to produce the mother of all dopamine releases which can last up to 12 hour periods..

'To understand the artist, one only has to interpret their artwork'..

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/meth/body/
How Meth Destroys the Body....

I have mentioned much earlier in this thread. I have been a victim and subsequent survivor of rape and sodomy. It is a very private, embarrassing and also humiliating experience. It took me years to even be able to verbalize and speak about it. Should I have died that night the very LAST thing I would have wanted would be others speculating how it happened, how long, how long did it last (43 minutes) was it at knifepoint, (yes) was it deserved (no)?

Every night the Bobo's when laying their head down to sleep has asked themselves all the various horrendous things could have played out. There is no need for anyone to confirm that yes...we think that too.

LW, BTW: If you look at the rest of the article, prolonged use of METH robs it's users of their libido. Long story short, they can't perform well. I believe she "dissed" him in front of his "Team" at the coon hunt.

Has there been anything to suggest that the 'assault/attack...continued for days afterwards'? Kind of a brutal suggestion, it would seem to me, especially if there is no evidence to suggest that it is the case.

ITA. No one here knows exactly what took place after poor Holly was abducted. All we know is proof of death has been established, and ZA has been charged. I think, MOO that to speculate on the travesties that Holly might have endured, is in extremely bad taste. :( MOO

jggordo, imo it is reasonable to conclude that LE has "proof of death", since ZA is indicted for murder. At this point all we can do is speculate as to ZA's motive based on info garnered over the past three years, combined with with the info learned since his arrest.

Imo, it would also be reasonable to conclude that if the motive for her abduction was only murder. She would not have been abducted, imo.

Based on verified info by msm, ZA has a documented history of violence against women and a lengthy history of meth use/abuse. Meth increases labido, causes agression, and is said to produce the mother of all dopamine releases which can last up to 12 hour periods..

'To understand the artist, one only has to interpret their artwork'..

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/meth/body/
How Meth Destroys the Body....

Speculating on ZA's motive is one thing.....suggesting Holly was repeatedly brutally raped is quite another. Just MOO, of course.

I would like to just know his MO.
I mean why? Why? Why would anyone want to take a nice young lady away from everyone?

Was it sexualy motivated? Was it a thrill kill just to see how it felt to kill some one? Did he hate her? If so why?

I just want to know what his MO was. I want to know what it was that got him. I can't wait to watch this trial unfold and I hope he gets the worst.

Just to clarify, his MO would refer to his modus operandi -- his way of doing things. That wouldn't be the same as his motive. Asking about his MO would be a 'how' question, whereas asking about his motive would be a 'why' question.

Either way, the posts immediately above yours, so far as I'm aware, have nothing to do with the questions you've asked.

About this case, after almost two years, about the details of this case, about the abduction and about the victim, about the events around these small Tennessee towns, about the circumstances, sadly we only have surmise.

I agree giagreen, although the conventional meaning of sex; between two consenting adults, obviously does not apply in this case, imo. Long story short, imo ZA's sexual act crossed the threshold from fantasy to dark reality when the initial assault/attack occurred in the carport that morning and continued for days afterwards.

Imo, HB was a targeted victim that ZA had kicked around in his mind and fantasized the act for some time prior to 04/13/2011, imo. Imo, her abduction was the result of a well thought out and executed plan initiated by an experienced and escalated psychopathic sadistic sexual predator.

A sadistic sexual predator' arousal is not only dependent on the sexual acts themselves, but is derived from the infliction of pain, suffering, manifesting of fear, and the final act of the killing their innocent victim..imo

Imo, ZA's motive for HB's abduction were many...

My opinion is based on stranger/slight acquaintance abduction/murder adult victim statistics. Montjoy, please do not snip my quotes. My original quote is BBM above. TIA..

There has been no evidence of a sexual assault or prolonged exposure to torture of any kind other than the length of time it took to wrest her away and take her to whatever location he chose to kill her. LE has not charged ZA with any sexual offenses regarding HB.

I have taken issue with the assumption she was sexually assaulted because a kidnapping even of a beautiful woman is not always done for that reason. Rape is all about power, but so is murder. The act of murder can be the release without any deviant sexual contact. We don't know what took place with Holly and ZA. We may never know unless there is a witness or video/audios.

I have often said this is no place for family to read. We do get into various theories here and it is too graphic at times when we do find out what transpired in some of these cases. There is a section here for families to converse and it is a more gentle environment (or at least there used to be).

Not a place for family to read though rarely if ever a place to invent additional crimes committed after the known fact of one crime having been committed and an arrest made for it. Speculation based on filed charges is one thing; graphic accounts another.

I think we can all agree that Holly was a victim of a horrendous crime, speculating further on details of what other atrocities may have occurred will do nothing at this point, especially because there is nothing that has been said per LE on these possibilities. We may one day know what happened minute by minute, or never know what exactly occurred. However, my I only hope is if we do find out she was subjected to even more cruelty than we know so far, it's only released to us in the course of ZA being prosecuted. I understand at WS we like to know every detail, as it helps build the profile of a killer, and lends understanding to motives, but I do not think explicit speculative details will help anyone, especially anyone related to the victim if they were to read here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member