Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #2 ***ARREST***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC the figure of 27 volumes collected was revealed in that press release in May of 2013 in regard to the WOW investigation. If that is so, then it would have to be considerably more at this stage of the investigation. Also I would think that of all of it there has to be volumes of worthless leads, including "leads" that had to be investigated because of that WOW "documentary" in light that many call it a "mockumentary". Those parts won't have to be turned over as "discovery" will it? Don't know.

Does anyone know the relationship between ZA and the Wes Conway killing? According to Tn.Gov.Foil ZA had a sentence end of 11-8-2013 which I take it means he got out of Tn custody. And didn't the Conway killing death the next day on 11-9-2013 ? CB was listed as a "friend" on Conway's FB page. Is there a connection? Just wondering.

Conway Link
http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/De...-to-Death-in-Familys-Driveway--231385441.html
JMO's

http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/wkrn/docs/HollyBobo.pdf
Bumping Foxfire's Link Forward

jggordo, ya never know... Thanx for sharing.. Seems, from an article link at the bottom of the article that you posted, there is evidence that the TN Legislature may have finally listened to TBI Director Mark Gwyn, concerning the meth epidemic being the catalyst for Holly's abduction/murder and the torturous murders of two men by James Christopher Tutrow, in 1993;

Four METH LABS uncovered in raids in SIX Counties in West, TN - 61 People Arrested & Drugs seized
http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/4-...ursday-Night-Raids-255828531.html?skipthumb=Y

<snipped - read more>

Raids are just the Beginning.. Law Enforcement getting creative, combining Resources...

There is one thing I am certain of, the lack of transparency in the TN judicial process is detrimental to it's citizens. Had anyone had access to the knowledge that Zach had been charged and convicted as many times as he had could have at least let the community know the dangers lurking. At some point during the 20+ arrests someone could have the opportunity to ask WTH?

Living one state to the north to cite an example: Hailey Owens was abducted on Feb. 18, 2014 in front of three neighbors. She was taken less than four miles away and killed. She was 10 years old. It was reported immediately. It took two hours to get an Amber Alert. She had been shot in the back of the head within three hours. Four days later between 10 to 20 thousand showed for her vigil in Springfield, MO much due to social media.

Four and a half hours he was arrested. Craig M Wood. Alleged according to Mo.gov.casenet. My point is, I can tell you that the most serious crime the perpetrator had. Prior to this was stealing a turkey a couple years ago, and also when his next court appearance is and what motions his defense attorney has filed. In this day of age, for the state to charge someone $29.00 to find out public information is ludicrous. And to not know what the DA or Judge has done is even more, IMO.

IMO, in Hailey Owens case there may not have been any warning, but in Holly's there were.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236342&page=9

IIRC the figure of 27 volumes collected was revealed in that press release in May of 2013 in regard to the WOW investigation. If that is so, then it would have to be considerably more at this stage of the investigation. Also I would think that of all of it there has to be volumes of worthless leads, including "leads" that had to be investigated because of that WOW "documentary" in light that many call it a "mockumentary". Those parts won't have to be turned over as "discovery" will it? Don't know.

Does anyone know the relationship between ZA and the Wes Conway killing? According to Tn.Gov.Foil ZA had a sentence end of 11-8-2013 which I take it means he got out of Tn custody. And didn't the Conway killing death the next day on 11-9-2013 ? CB was listed as a "friend" on Conway's FB page. Is there a connection? Just wondering.

Conway Link
http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/De...-to-Death-in-Familys-Driveway--231385441.html
JMO's

http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/wkrn/docs/HollyBobo.pdf
Bumping Foxfire's Link Forward

Interesting. Probably just a coincidence, but...

I posted my complete timeline for the Holly Bobo case on the Websleuths "Media & Timeline Only" site. It was too large for one post, so it is broken into two consecutive posts.

Even for the most dedicated Holly Bobo case followers, I bet you will see info you have not heard about.

I posted my complete timeline for the Holly Bobo case on the Websleuths "Media & Timeline Only" site. It was too large for one post, so it is broken into two consecutive posts.

Even for the most dedicated Holly Bobo case followers, I bet you will see info you have not heard about.

Here is the link to the thread as there are two different media/timeline threads. It is post #44 & 45.

http://tinyurl.com/mbrfk8r

I came across this article just now and since it pertains to Tennessee, I thought I would link it here.

Tennessee bill to bring back electric chair headed to Governor

NASHVILLE, Tenn., April 17 (Reuters) - Tennessee's electric chair, last used in 2007, would become a state option for executions under a bill approved on Thursday by lawmakers looking for alternatives if drugs for lethal injections become unavailable.

Tennessee senators voted on Thursday to give the measure final approval and send it to Republican Governor Bill Haslam, who has endorsed the death penalty in general terms.

Haslam will review the legislation when it arrives at his desk, a spokeswoman said on Wednesday.

The bill follows other similar proposals from various U.S. states that are responding to increased difficulty in obtaining drugs for lethal injections because many pharmaceutical firms, mainly in Europe, object to their use in executions.

Lawmakers in Missouri and Wyoming proposed adding firing squads as an execution method earlier this year.

http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/tennessee-bill-to-bring-back-electric-chair-headed-to-governor

Ocean, I'm going OT - but wonder why helium is never mentioned. I've read about it for suicide...

Oh, more OT, you mentioned you like to called "Ocean", folks here can simply call me "Old" :floorlaugh:

Ocean, I'm going OT - but wonder why helium is never mentioned. I've read about it for suicide...

Oh, more OT, you mentioned you like to called "Ocean", folks here can simply call me "Old" :floorlaugh:

Too Funny! We need to talk to WS about adding an LOL tab.

JK

:floorlaugh: Do they? Omg! Well Steve, I am never going to call you just 'Old" but I will start calling you 'Steve.':D

I have never heard helium used for suicide but I do know it can be lethal if there is too much inhaled.

A little off topic but since we were discussing social media used these days in prosecution, I found this interesting. Apparently LE is beginning to use drones to find missing persons and capture suspects. By loading "pings" from cell phones they are loaded into "drones" to follow paths or maps of missing or suspected. If a suspect was found to have followed the same path or map as the deceased, I believe it can expedite making the match and finding the victim.

I believe it was used in the finding of Nathaniel Tallman recently in a Colorado case. I suppose LE has a new weapon in the arsenal to find victims and suspects. Anyway, I thought it interesting. And wouldn't it be interesting if used to photograph Adams Lane for a period of time?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232820&page=5JMO's Post#120 I believe

http://www.timescall.com/longmont-lo...-up-wants-take

Read the article posted in this new thread about Texas EquuSearch drones banned.

Texas EquuSearch Banned From Using Their Four Drones for Human Searches

Texas EquuSearch Banned From Using Drones for Human Searches - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I filed a separate post on the thread you suggested. Drones are such a controversial subject in today's times. Much of it having mistrust in our government, which is a subject all it's own. The authority and accountability of Equisearch I feel is different than that of LE looking for a missing person or to match a suspect to the area of that person.

A hypothetical situation: If ZA's pings on his cell phone on that netharious morning were to be able to be loaded into a Drone to follow his movements that morning. Possibly we could not be discussing that crazy FB post but also follow his movements. Possibly even Holly's.

I know it's off topic. But I do believe it WILL help in the future.

JMO's

I filed a separate post on the thread you suggested. Drones are such a controversial subject in today's times. Much of it having mistrust in our government, which is a subject all it's own. The authority and accountability of Equisearch I feel is different than that of LE looking for a missing person or to match a suspect to the area of that person.

A hypothetical situation: If ZA's pings on his cell phone on that netharious morning were to be able to be loaded into a Drone to follow his movements that morning. Possibly we could not be discussing that crazy FB post but also follow his movements. Possibly even Holly's.

I know it's off topic. But I do believe it WILL help in the future.

JMO's

My opinions only, no facts here:

From my timeline, posted yesterday, and regarding the Facebook post (APR. 13, 2011):

By my timeline, one minute before Holly encountered the perpetrator in her carport:

7:39 AM: Newschannel5.com reports that ?a post was made to the Facebook page of the later-to-be-identified &#8216;main suspect&#8217;? who is ultimately arrested for Holly Bobo&#8217;s abduction. This Facebook post, if it actually happened, was sinister and derogatory towards an unidentified woman. However, the &#8216;main suspect&#8217;s on-and-off girlfriend at the time claims that ?the &#8216;main suspect&#8217; was actually referring to her? (and by inference, not Holly Bobo). Ironically, depending upon the location from where this Facebook post originated, it could provide an alibi of sorts for the &#8216;main suspect&#8217;- UNLESS more than one perpetrator is involved. (And I am well aware such theories, including the most recently-proposed &#8220;triad&#8221; of perpetrators).

Remember, the girlfriend of the main suspect at that time, supposedly claims the post was about her and by inference, NOT Holly Bobo. And there is a second earlier entry on my timeline to consider:

Sometime during DEC., 2013

Newschannel5.com later reports that the &#8216;main suspect&#8217; in Holly Bobo&#8217;s abduction (see my FEB. 28 to MARCH 1, 2014 entry, below) ?posted a picture of himself in camouflage on Facebook with the caption &#8220;Who am I looking for?&#8221;?. My opinion- what worries me in high-profile cases like this is that local tough guys may pretend to be involved and these conjured admissions will come back later to bite them in the rear. In high-profile murder cases, a lot of the &#8220;white noise&#8221; consists of people falsely hinting or claiming outright to have been involved. This behavior is inspired by a need for attention and/or power.

Anyway, if you are deeply interested in this case, please take the time to read my full timeline. There are a lot of interesting tidbits in it. You need to understand the full timeline presented in two consecutive posts at http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211069&page=2 to fully appreciate this interesting case and respect the possibility of alternate theories.

IMO being a rurual community like what is described. If ZA was at the carport, or his house, wouldn't his phone be pinging the same cell tower? I know that a cell tower reaches about two miles, and in a lot of rural communities, their is one tower.

IMO being a rurual community like what is described. If ZA was at the carport, or his house, wouldn't his phone be pinging the same cell tower? I know that a cell tower reaches about two miles, and in a lot of rural communities, their is one tower.

I believe you are right. As you noted because of the rural area I'm sure there not several or multiple towers for this to be useful in this case. Also with the age of this case I feel it would not be helpful at this juncture (or needed).

Knowing it was a little O/T for this case I still found it interesting as a possible tool in a future case.

My opinions only, no facts here:

From my timeline, posted yesterday, and regarding the Facebook post (APR. 13, 2011):

By my timeline, one minute before Holly encountered the perpetrator in her carport:

7:39 AM: Newschannel5.com reports that ?a post was made to the Facebook page of the later-to-be-identified ‘main suspect’? who is ultimately arrested for Holly Bobo’s abduction. This Facebook post, if it actually happened, was sinister and derogatory towards an unidentified woman. However, the ‘main suspect’s on-and-off girlfriend at the time claims that ?the ‘main suspect’ was actually referring to her? (and by inference, not Holly Bobo). Ironically, depending upon the location from where this Facebook post originated, it could provide an alibi of sorts for the ‘main suspect’- UNLESS more than one perpetrator is involved. (And I am well aware such theories, including the most recently-proposed “triad” of perpetrators).

Remember, the girlfriend of the main suspect at that time, supposedly claims the post was about her and by inference, NOT Holly Bobo. And there is a second earlier entry on my timeline to consider:

Sometime during DEC., 2013

Newschannel5.com later reports that the ‘main suspect’ in Holly Bobo’s abduction (see my FEB. 28 to MARCH 1, 2014 entry, below) ?posted a picture of himself in camouflage on Facebook with the caption “Who am I looking for?”?. My opinion- what worries me in high-profile cases like this is that local tough guys may pretend to be involved and these conjured admissions will come back later to bite them in the rear. In high-profile murder cases, a lot of the “white noise” consists of people falsely hinting or claiming outright to have been involved. This behavior is inspired by a need for attention and/or power.

Anyway, if you are deeply interested in this case, please take the time to read my full timeline. There are a lot of interesting tidbits in it. You need to understand the full timeline presented in two consecutive posts at http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211069&page=2 to fully appreciate this interesting case and respect the possibility of alternate theories.

Wow, so much to digest! Good stuff Mr. Noatak.

Got to wonder if the post a minute before abduction was done by someone other than ZA, under instruction by ZA to do so in an effort to create a bogus alibi.

I believe you are right. As you noted because of the rural area I'm sure there not several or multiple towers for this to be useful in this case. Also with the age of this case I feel it would not be helpful at this juncture (or needed).

Knowing it was a little O/T for this case I still found it interesting as a possible tool in a future case.

I really don't know the answer to this question but I am going to ask it anyway although it may be a very stoopid question.:floorlaugh:

How close does a cell tower have to be so that pings can be picked up? Adams lived 15 miles away or approximately, right?

So would he use the same cell tower as the Bobos did 15 miles away?

If not, if the message he put up on FB that morning was made around his own area then that may be a plus for him but if there is another tower close by Holly's home and that tower was used then, I think this could be strong piece of circumstantial evidence. A lot of times cell towers are placed on rural land areas. For all we know he was probably waiting in the woods close to Holly's home for hours before daybreak. I am not sure I believe the message was intended for his girlfriend though.

I have read that the phone service provider does keep this information up to 7 years or more. I have a feeling the phone company has been contacted by the TBI investigators for all the information they have on that particular FB message to see if it was done from his phone or from his computer. They may have even contacted FB themselves.
IMO

Wow, so much to digest! Good stuff Mr. Noatak.

Got to wonder if the post a minute before abduction was done by someone other than ZA, under instruction by ZA to do so in an effort to create a bogus alibi.

Hi Steve!:seeya:

I took a little break to enjoy the beautiful weather and plant even more flowers, as if I need more to take care of....... :D

I really don't have any worries about the FB message made that morning. I also live in a small rural community but there are many cell towers here and if he did make it from his cell phone this can go in the State's favor. Our son and his family doesn't live but 6 miles from us but they have a tower close to them and we have one in the area where we live. Adams lived 15 miles away from Holly.

Plus the TBI/DA is fully aware of the message on FB made that morning by Adams and the DA seems very sure he can prove his case BARD.

So I think there is something the DA knows about the FB message that we aren't privy to now.

Now if it was done from his cell phone and it pinged on a tower close to Holly's home rather than his own home..........he's toast. It may very well put him right at the kidnapping scene or very close by.

IMO

If a cell tower only pings up to two miles out (which seems right) then that would mean if he was home he would have to be using another cell tower since he lived 15 miles away from the Bobos.

If he was close to the Bobo home he cell would be pinging on a tower close to them. The very same one that would ping when the Bobos used their cell phones.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member