Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #2 ***ARREST***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also wonder if the TBI will respond publicly once they know this show has been aired.

If this person is really going to be a witness in the trial then the TBI cant be pleased nor should they be.

IMO

I hope you enjoy it jggordo and give us a full recap please if it isn't on line to review.:)

I imagine that the 'witness' will either be in shadows or out of the camera's view. Ya know for added sensationalism that will make it all the more mysterious.

The entire hyping it up for days before it is even aired is bizarre. If it is 'breaking news' then why hold back releasing the information for days?

And honestly his 'theory' thing is also bizarre. Since when does a reputable journalist put out their own theories? They are suppose to only report the facts.

I notice this man tweets 6-7 times a day and each tweet gets more salacious.

I think he is loving all of this attention.

Well said! Just what the family does not need at this time!

That will be 11pm for me so I will miss it.

Do you think the taping of the show will be aired on line or maybe on youtube so it can be watched later on?

tia

I am thinking with all the hype TV5 has given this segment, it will be all over the internet.
:dunno:
But I am hoping the lead in won't be something like, 'Bombshell tonight'. Kwim?

I also wonder if the TBI will respond publicly once they know this show has been aired.

If this person is really going to be a witness in the trial then the TBI cant be pleased nor should they be.

IMO

They sure did respond when Channel 4 Wsmv did all that crap with the WOW people. We know how that turned out. I quit watching channel 4 for a long time after that happened.

I am thinking with all the hype TV5 has given this segment, it will be all over the internet.
:dunno:
But I am hoping the lead in won't be something like, 'Bombshell tonight'. Kwim?

Well that isn't quite channel 5's style lol... It's "Breaking News" or Channel 5 Investigates, and look what we found....

I've watched channel 5 for awhile when they have investigating stories.. just like the one they did here in Cookeville and the "Living the Dream " fiasco.. if it wasn't for Phil Williams who knows how long money would have kept disappearing.

I just hope this Nick Beres is not going to be a tabloid type storyteller in the murder of Holly. I'm not real familiar with him.

They ( newschannel 5) generally have all the video reports for anyone to watch not to long after airing. Tho I was a bit upset that they did not show up for the preliminary hearing for the murderer of Courtney Cash yesterday.
All the other channels aired parts of it. First time hearing Austin Johnson tell what happened that night.
hahaha anyway that is for that thread.

I kept thinking, well maybe, they are waiting so long to air, because maybe the TBI was going to release something.. figures, I would be wrong in that assumption :)

Thanks. I find that statement so odd but I do know the station is trying to hype it up for ratings.

If this key witness saw Holly after she was kidnapped then why wasn't that told immediately to the police? Why is this supposedly 'key witness' revealing it three years later on a media show instead?

And if they saw Holly then why did it take LE three years to get the all encapsulating search warrant of his home and property. If this witness is saying their sighting led to Adams arrests then that would have been done three years ago when the 'key witness' saw whatever they saw and told LE about it then.

I have a feeling this is just going to be all hype and nothing more.

And why is this key witness even talking with the press to begin with? Key witnesses remain mum and only tell what they know to LE until they testify at trial.

Until the judge issues a gag order, nobody can stop them.

They sure did respond when Channel 4 Wsmv did all that crap with the WOW people. We know how that turned out. I quit watching channel 4 for a long time after that happened.

Lyric, although I do not agree with the WOW Teams conclusion of Human Trafficking, imo, the TV4 WOW Team special was to light a fire under TBI/FBI investigators. There have been some things that were revealed in the TV4 special that have proved to be true since ZA's arrest.
I have a hunch that the TBI/FBI and TV5 may be eating crow when the whole truth is eventually revealed in Holly Bobo's abduction....

Anyone have a link for TV 5's livestream?

Since there has been an arrest in HB's case, and info will likely be sporadic until trial. If anyone is looking for a new crime to sleuth. We could use your help in the OK murder of Pastor Carol Daniels, who was murdered by knife in her church 08/23/2009, posed in the crucifix position, hair set ablaze, and body covered with a solvent to destroy forensics evidence. Likely an escalated sadistic ritual predator, imo. Very graphic & not for the faint of heart.. PCD & her family needs answers & justice after almost 5 years.. Join us..

Anardarko OK Pastor's Murder
Vernon Geberth; author of the Homicide investigator's Bible says the Devil will be in the details...

http://www.practicalhomicide.com/current/TULSA2.htm

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88118&page=12&highlight=Carol+Daniels

Until the judge issues a gag order, nobody can stop them.

I agree NT, and dependent upon the revelations tonight in the TV 5 investigative report the poop may just hit the proverbial fan.. Imo, arrests in the Holly Bobo abduction should have been made years ago with the tremendous amount of resources utilized... The TN citizens have a right to know how the case/investigation was handled, and if there were errors that have been silenced..imo..

I agree NT, and dependent upon the revelations tonight in the TV 5 investigative report the poop may just hit the proverbial fan.. Imo, arrests in the Holly Bobo abduction should have been made years ago with the tremendous amount of resources utilized... The TN citizens have a right to know how the case/investigation was handled, and if there were errors that have been silenced..imo..

So you think the real reason why the news station is doing this interview is to expose the TBI? Or do you think it is being done in retaliation against them?

While n/t said.... since there isn't a gag order no one can stop them... is true it is still very unusual for a key witness in any case to speak out publicly before a trial even if there isn't a gag order in place. Most of them have enough sense to keep what they know silent from the media and will only say what they know from the witness stand during the trial.

imo

I'm watching the live stream.....nothing yet.

If what the news channel is saying is true, ZA's brother, Dylan, saw Holly in ZA's house after she was reported missing. Why did it take him three years to say something? Now we know why ZA threatened him while he was in prison.

If what the news channel is saying is true, ZA's brother, Dylan, saw Holly in ZA's house after she was reported missing. Why did it take him three years to say something? Now we know why ZA threatened him while he was in prison.

Gee I must have missed that part of the segment! I have been watching and didn't see the report.

How could he keep silent for 3 years without saying anything...to anyone? I really doubt that could happen. I bet people knew and no one said anything. Frustrating as heck.

How the heck did I miss that???!!

From newschannel 5:

DECATUR COUNTY, Tenn. - New details uncovered by NewsChannel 5 shed light on what may have led to the arrest of Zach Adams for the murder of Holly Bobo.

Bobo disappeared three years ago, and earlier this year the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation charged Adams with the crime. The key to the case could be his brother Dylan Adams.

"The brother is now a witness and a key witness in this prosecution," said NewsChannel 5 legal analyst Nick Leonardo.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/25324712/new-details-that-led-to-arrest-in-holly-bobo-case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member