Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #2 ***ARREST***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From news channel 5:

In an exclusive interview with NewsChannel 5, the grandfather dropped a bombshell: His grandson Dylan told the TBI he saw Holly Bobo inside his brother Zach's house after she disappeared.

"I believe that Mr. Adams' brother stated that Holly Bobo was seen in the house alive," said Leonardo.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/25324712/new-details-that-led-to-arrest-in-holly-bobo-case

This makes me so angry!!

Shame on him for not reporting that.

Holly didn't have to die

Sickening

Snippets from news channel 5 article:

It might also explain why Zach Adams later lashed out at his brother -- who is also jailed on separate federal gun charges.

Not long after the TBI arrested Zach for Bobo's murder they said he threatened his brother sending a message through another inmate: "He's the one who started this s*** and if he don't shut his mouth he will be in the hole beside her."

The "her" may be Holly Bobo.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/25324712/new-details-that-led-to-arrest-in-holly-bobo-case

Reading this made me sick. If true, Holly was alive while local LE was still gathering around the Bobo property. Why couldn't they have set up a roadblock immediately? This could have saved her! I wonder how long Holly lived....or suffered? Ugh. Heartbreaking.

BBM: I totally agree ...

Good point about the road block -- which should have been set up !

:banghead:

:seeya: Night all ... have to study for a final :scared: ...

Check back with y'all tomorrow !

:please: for Holly and ...

:please: for the Bobo Family ...

Being that the rumors from other places are playing out somewhat, I don't think anyone could have saved Holly. Not Clint, Mom, dogs, neighbors. It happened quickly. It was extremely horrendous & unpredicted, I fear. (read a lot)

I'm curious as to what Dylan gets for his involvement & not confessing 3 years ago? He's due out around now for a 15 year sentence he isn't going to serve. Who's next? Will their charges be shortened? How short? So many questions.

Or is that Autry?

From news channel 5:

In an exclusive interview with NewsChannel 5, the grandfather dropped a bombshell: His grandson Dylan told the TBI he saw Holly Bobo inside his brother Zach's house after she disappeared.

"I believe that Mr. Adams' brother stated that Holly Bobo was seen in the house alive," said Leonardo.

So did the grandfather know about Holly being there or just that Dylan told the TBI? :confused:
Grandfather also mentioned the 2 wells on the property being a good place to hide a body. The wells were dug up and evidence was found? Possibly bone fragments. More arrests to come! How many more kept quiet for 3yrs?
Wow, just wow. These folks are just plain evil. :( MOO

IIRC when Zach's mom was interviewed she said that Dylan told her that LE had kept him up all night the night before asking questions about Zack and Holly. And as much already were searching at that time. So they already had search warrants in hand at that time.

This story basically says that Dylan is going to be witness, but it is full of "maybe" and "could be" with the "bombshell" being...if the grandfather is telling the truth. How could he live "with the grandfather at two separate houses on the property'? Grandpa only lives in one house, so which is it? The only thing I saw as close to being a "fact" is how deep the wells are.

JMO's

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/25...olly-bobo-case

Being that the rumors from other places are playing out somewhat, I don't think anyone could have saved Holly. Not Clint, Mom, dogs, neighbors. It happened quickly. It was extremely horrendous & unpredicted, I fear. (read a lot)

Yes. Considering blood was found at her home, I have always suspected that Holly died quickly. It may be that I'd rather not consider the alternatives, but I also think that there has been no evidence to suggest otherwise, and some good evidence (I hate to say it, for better or worse), blood, that makes me think that her home/carport/garage was the last place she saw.

Yes. Considering blood was found at her home, I have always suspected that Holly died quickly. It may be that I'd rather not consider the alternatives, but I also think that there has been no evidence to suggest otherwise, and some good evidence (I hate to say it, for better or worse), blood, that makes me think that her home/carport/garage was the last place she saw.

Wow Montjoy. Sick if his brother saw her after her reported disappearance. jmo

How long before Holly was killed? How long did she suffer? I say, hang them high. Higher than the others. jmo

And they have blood at the scene of the abduction and if the story of the bone fragments is true? I would say LE has a good case to call it a Homicide.

IF true, that HB was seen alive at ZA's house then why was it stated LE believe she was killed in the perpetration of a kidnapping?
Link: http://www.wafb.com/story/24896423/...-kidnapping-first-degree-murder-of-holly-bobo

Planting seeds of doubt?
I think it is vague language. Whatever happened after her abduction would be considered doing the "perpetration of a kidnapping" until it turned into a homicide.

I don't think there is any doubt she was held until she was killed by LE or anyone else. No seeds there.

IF true, that HB was seen alive at ZA's house then why was it stated LE believe she was killed in the perpetration of a kidnapping?
Link: http://www.wafb.com/story/24896423/...-kidnapping-first-degree-murder-of-holly-bobo

Planting seeds of doubt?

I'm afraid Holly died from the extent of it all. Everyone, even if it's just ZA, she died in his presence. MO. What he did to her is not something anyone wants to know. again jm0 I dislike him on a scale of 1-10. He's tops. He hit that meter long ago. jmo

I think it is vague language. Whatever happened after her abduction would be considered doing the "perpetration of a kidnapping" until it turned into a homicide.

I don't think there is any doubt she was held until she was killed by LE or anyone else. No seeds there.

Ok I see your point. I was,thinking along the lines that it was believed she was killed pretty fast like within minutes rather than hours days or weeks.

Ok I see your point. I was,thinking along the lines that it was believed she was killed pretty fast like within minutes rather than hours days or weeks.
No one knows except the killer and witnesses how long he let her live or what happened after she left her property. Do we want to know? No. I am good with him being charged with the final result.

Its late, early for some and I'm not able to convey properly what it is I am asking. I'll come back after resting and provide links.

I just think the wording in a lot of this case has been contradictory.

I want to see justice for HB as much as anyone else but after the CA case I tend to question every statement and word. I would hate to see another killer walk free for a lack of concrete evidence, correct charges etc. I was sitting in a Wendy's hamburger joint having lunch, watching the TV in their dining room when the verdict was announced and CA would walk free. I was devastated and needless to say no longer wanted my lunch I was so sick about it. I just do not want to see that happen again, but I'm sure I'll have a while to see this verdict, I bet were looking at 18-24 months before it can go to trial.

Its late, early for some and I'm not able to convey properly what it is I am asking. I'll come back after resting and provide links.

I just think the wording in a lot of this case has been contradictory.

I want to see justice for HB as much as anyone else but after the CA case I tend to question every statement and word. I would hate to see another killer walk free for a lack of concrete evidence, correct charges etc. I was sitting in a Wendy's hamburger joint having lunch, watching the TV in their dining room when the verdict was announced and CA would walk free. I was devastated and needless to say no longer wanted my lunch I was so sick about it. I just do not want to see that happen again, but I'm sure I'll have a while to see this verdict, I bet were looking at 18-24 months before it can go to trial.
Hmmm...they should have paid closer attention to what some were telling them here. They could not blame that on one person and that is what set her free. ;)

I believe this case is entirely different. They can prove their theory beyond a reasonable doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech