Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #2 ***ARREST***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

I shudder to even think about it but the case may have remained unsolved for even more years.:(

What I think happened during the entire three years is others may have given ZAs a false alibi or were very uncooperative with police whether their purpose was to protect themselves or out of fear of ZA. By law no one can be forced to be interviewed by LE if they don't want to participate.

I have read many times that the FBI profilers are constantly reassessing cases and trying to find out who fits the profile as the weakest link and who may be the one to give up information over others.

DA seems to have been the weakest link, imo. He doesn't seem to have the long rap sheet like others who have been rumored about and certainly not as in depth as his criminal brother. The others would know the best thing to do is stay quiet since they are hardened criminals and would know the system a lot more than DA would, imo.

So I think the FBI profilers told the TBI if they were ever going to break any of these characters they needed to go talk to Dylan Adams and they did and he spilled his guts. If he saw an alive Holly at Adams' home, I have no doubt they told him in no uncertain terms he could be charged, and they would do just that if he didn't come clean on what he knows.

I believe what happened is Dylan finally spilled the beans and he told them what happened and where to find evidence at the home and property of his brother. And when the evidence found during the SW supported Dylan's statement they shortly thereafter arrested ZA and charged him with Holly's kidnapping and murder.

They knew then they had the right man. They knew it when they found things in the home and on the property where Dylan told them to look, imo. I always felt when they went in they already knew what they were looking for and where.

JMO though

So... OK Ocean. Good stuff here as always. So you and others who have followed this case, why is Dylan in Jail and Zach is not? Well WAS not. Mommy says Dylan is slow but that's not a good reason to confine him when his brother is a meth cooker. Zach gets off for every single felony reduced to Misdemeanor, but Dylan sits in the can?
I STILL say Zach is the illegitimate son of someone powerful and that Facebook post might be his reasonable doubt.

Don't get comfy people. TBI had to break into this case with a major crime and it would not surprise me if Zach just took the bait. PEARLS, Yeah baby.
It wasn't his style. This defense Atty thing - IMO they are pulling an OJ.

So... OK Ocean. Good stuff here as always. So you and others who have followed this case, why is Dylan in Jail and Zach is not? Well WAS not. Mommy says Dylan is slow but that's not a good reason to confine him when his brother is a meth cooker. Zach gets off for every single felony reduced to Misdemeanor, but Dylan sits in the can?
I STILL say Zach is the illegitimate son of someone powerful and that Facebook post might be his reasonable doubt.

Don't get comfy people. TBI had to break into this case with a major crime and it would not surprise me if Zach just took the bait. PEARLS, Yeah baby.

Jumping in here, but DA was in jail on a federal charge. ZA has been on local charges. That makes a difference. When my grandchild's birth mother was arrested on drug charges she got off over and over again with just local jail time of a few months (awaiting bonding or trial). When she got hit with a federal charge she went to prison. The feds don't just slap hands as much as the locals do. JMO

People seeing victims with suspects and not doing much is actually pretty common. In the Denise Amber Lee abduction and murder here in Florida. the suspect took Denise to his fathers house, bound and gagged in the backseat of his car (to borrow a can of gasoline). The father saw her and believed his son who said it was just a nutty girlfriend. Of course the son drove off with her, took her to a remote spot, and killed her. The father didn't do anything.

The entire thing is encompassed by the term kidpapping. I had wondered about that too at first. Kidnapping isnt just the act of driving off with someone.

You are totally correct, Carla.

The felonious act of aggravated kidnapping does not end when the victim is originally abducted/kidnapped. It is one continuous felony all during the time the victim is being held against her/his will (being kidnapped) by anyone.

The only way ZA would be able to murder Holly is if he was still committing felony kidnapping in order to do so, which he was.

TY!

From what I have read Dylan is in prison for a federal gun trafficking charge. It seems he tried to pass a stolen gun on to a felon who was not allowed to own a firearm. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if it was at the direction of his older brother to give the felon the weapon, ZA.

Zach was in jail on another charge (aggravated assault) when he was charged with Holly's case.

I have a feeling that ZA may be the chosen son and poor Dylan is not. I think his mom tried to throw Dylan under the bus before ZA was even arrested. I think she knew it was coming. What better way than try to dismiss what DA has to say than to say he is mentally challenged.

However that dog ain't gonna hunt because all defendants are mentally evaluated before they either stand trial or plea to the charges. The Judges requires that each defendant is capable of knowing the charges against them and the consequences and if they understand those charges or are competent to stand trial.

I don't think he is an illegitimate child.:) He and Dylan do favor quite a bit. I do think his grandfather is a highly respected member in his community and that could have helped get him sweetheart deals in the past.

I am really not worried what the defense comes up with. They better be prepared to refute the facts that are going to come in against their client. He does have a history of violence against others.

But then many murderers have had no criminal history whatsoever in their past before they committed the ultimate act of murder. So I don't think saying his prior crimes weren't violent is going to work. This case will be all about the crimes he committed in Holly's case anyway.

IMO

Maybe Dylan is in jail because he knows too much. For his own protection from "someone" who might want to do him harm. JMO.

Agree! Hopefully, this case will not attract some hot-shot lawyer(s) who are more interested in their own fame and glory, rather than true justice.
I think it may already have. One who pretends to not want fame and glory. Just may not be on the team you'd think. This is high-profile.......and look at the players already involved. JMO

What do we know.. Lets see...

I've been going back through news reports and such since lets say, the pearl heist and how things happened to lead to where we are today.

Let's start with Dylan Adams:

http://www.theleafchronicle.com/vie...d-brother-started-this-should-shut-his-mouth-

http://www.wkrn.com/story/25132232/tbi-files-new-charge-against-zachary-adams

So, Dylan has been in jail for months! We just don't know the sentence. We don't know, when he started "talking" with LE.

The pearl/assault charges against Zach Adams, happened in Feb into the beginning of March. They were already searching his property when he decided to send the threat to his brother.

http://www.wkrn.com/story/25132232/tbi-files-new-charge-against-zachary-adams

15 years? If I'm not mistaken, that is the sentence of someone we aren't allow to mention anymore because he is not in the msm or LE has not talked of him..tho if you think about it you will know who I am talking about.

Now Let's get to Grandpa...I do feel for this man, his family has been torn apart..death of his son, and his wife and then his grandson shooting and threatening them all. Isn't any wonder that Dylan may be in the spot he is in, and why it took so long.

Back to Grandpa, why? Why would he say anything? Is he just tired of it all. Or since discovery hasn't even started in this case, because of lack of attorney, or because attorney will not get anything until they are "fully" representing Zach Adams, is this a way to let Zach know what is going on through a news outlet. Last I heard, Zach Adams isn't allowed any contact with anyone.

I think there is more on the witness side then just Dylan, and I fully believe there is forensics in this case.

I just wish we could just get all rolling now. Apologies if this is rather long and I know I haven't said all I want..sometimes all my thought processes don't work together :floorlaugh:

Prayers for Holly's family!

This is an excellent post, Lyric. Thank you!

As far as grandpa, I think Zach Adams has finally crossed that imaginary line and even grandpa is not going to stand up for him this time. What I mean is he is not going to purposefully lie for him. Deep down this poor man had to know Zach was a ticking time bomb. His wife and he had already suffered from ZAs violent ways. It seems everyone in his family knew it. His mother, his step-sister, his step-father, grandmother, and grandfather and most likely Dylan was fearful of him too.

It one thing to try to get someone out of trouble when they have DV charges on living victims or on drug charges, but its an entirely different matter when it comes to someone murdering a defenseless young woman just because they could.

I do expect grandpa to hire him a good lawyer, but if he is convicted, I don't think grandpa will be the one to come out and insist ZA was innocent. His mom may though just like a lot of other moms have said even though the evidence was overwhelming against their son or daughter.

IMO

Maybe Dylan is in jail because he knows too much. For his own protection from "someone" who might want to do him harm. JMO.

I have thought about that too Charlisa. I thought I read an article this morning or heard a video that said Dylan was in protective custody. He was up for parole I thought in March 2014. So maybe that is when he started talking to LE and they have now held him in PC for his own safety.

I sure hope he is being protected. I put nothing past ZA. He will eliminate anyone that he sees as a threat to him. I don't think he cares for his entire family. He cares about no one but himself, imo. I think for years he has used manipulation with them for his own personal gain.

IMO

This is an excellent post, Lyric. Thank you!

As far as grandpa, I think Zach Adams has finally crossed that imaginary line and even grandpa is not going to stand up for him this time. What I mean is he is not going to purposefully lie for him. Deep down this poor man had to know Zach was a ticking time bomb. His wife and he had already suffered from ZAs violent ways. It seems everyone in his family knew it. His mother, his step-sister, his step-father, grandmother, and grandfather and most likely Dylan was fearful of him too.

It one thing to try to get someone out of trouble when they have DV charges on living victims or on drug charges, but its an entirely different matter when it comes to someone murdering a defenseless young woman just because they could.

I do expect grandpa to hire him a good lawyer, but if he is convicted, I don't think grandpa will be the one to come out and insist ZA was innocent. His mom may though just like a lot of other moms have said even though the evidence was overwhelming against their son or daughter.

IMO

Can you just imagine what this is doing to him? Can you imagine that he may have known somewhere in the deep caverns of his mind and didn't want to admit it to himself? Can you imagine all the rumors that he has been hearing for the last 3 years? Can you imagine what it did to him when they were searching all over their family property? I just see in my mind eyes as they showed him in the news reports last night, just watching.
I wonder if he breathed just a little sigh of free air of not being terrified of one person for a change.

I ponder, did he talk to Dylan and he told him what was really going on. Do you think that Dylan has told him the truth in some sort of way? Cuz you know if they had a phone visit or actual visit all that was recorded.

and Yes, I think Cindy Adams sure needs to realize what protecting Zach all his life has made him out to be? Do you think she really cares?

and I don't think Dylan is that mentally challenge..in the Leaf Chronicle Article, I am glad that he has attorney that his helping him to come clean.. I hope.

Now if Dylan had any part whatsoever...in this....I hope that he gets what time he deserves too along with everyone else.

I really REALLY want to know what Zach meant when he said " You started this chit".......

Have a great weekend!!!

I have thought about that too Charlisa. I thought I read an article this morning or heard a video that said Dylan was in protective custody. He was up for parole I thought in March 2014. So maybe that is when he started talking to LE and they have now held him in PC for his own safety.

I sure hope he is being protected. I put nothing past ZA. He will eliminate anyone that he sees as a threat to him. I don't think he cares for his entire family. He cares about no one but himself, imo. I think for years he has used manipulation with them for his own personal gain.

IMO

I think they do have him in protective custody, but I also thought it was JA who was up for parole in March and they never showed the outcome of that...and then we were cut off from talking about him.

I didn't think that we ever saw the sentencing for Dylan on the federal gun charges.

I think they do have him in protective custody, but I also thought it was JA who was up for parole in March and they never showed the outcome of that...and then we were cut off from talking about him.

I didn't think that we ever saw the sentencing for Dylan on the federal gun charges.

I have a feeling that Dylan's gun charges will disappear after he testifies against ZA and ZA is put in prison.

From newschannel 5:

DECATUR COUNTY, Tenn. - New details uncovered by NewsChannel 5 shed light on what may have led to the arrest of Zach Adams for the murder of Holly Bobo.

Bobo disappeared three years ago, and earlier this year the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation charged Adams with the crime. The key to the case could be his brother Dylan Adams.

"The brother is now a witness and a key witness in this prosecution," said NewsChannel 5 legal analyst Nick Leonardo.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/25324712/new-details-that-led-to-arrest-in-holly-bobo-case

If bone fragments were found during the digging up of the wells then I have to wonder if anyone connected to this family owns tree chipper equipment.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/25324712/new-details-that-led-to-arrest-in-holly-bobo-case

"In fact, the grandfather confirmed the TBI used backhoes to dig up and search both wells. There was no indication they found a body. But several sources close to the investigation said they recovered some type of physical evidence -- possibly bone fragments."

When I first saw this picture of Zach I thought it was Ronald Cummings. jmo

:seeya: Yes, he does have similarities to RC = another "drug addict" . . . :banghead:

The other night when I was reviewing some articles online, there was one particular photo that I came across and I thought the same thing : a resemblance to Cummings.

:moo:

:seeya: Yes, he does have similarities to RC = another "drug addict" . . . :banghead:

The other night when I was reviewing some articles online, there was one particular photo that I came across and I thought the same thing : a resemblance to Cummings.

:moo:

Well, J. Osbourne (sp) resides in TN and has been in and out of court. I seriously doubt they are in any way related. It is interesting, though. I have noticed that druggies do resemble one another. :rolleyes:

I think it is vague language. Whatever happened after her abduction would be considered doing the "perpetration of a kidnapping" until it turned into a homicide.

I don't think there is any doubt she was held until she was killed by LE or anyone else. No seeds there.

Yes. She was still "kidnapped" if seen at his home. I feel sure she was not free to leave and was most likely killed in that home and then disposed of (most likely dismembered, hence, bone fragments found).

I forgot. When is Zach's next "status hearing" ?

I do believe Dylan's federal sentencing court date for the gun charges was continued to sometime in June. Don't ever recall a "sentencing" date being continued before. JMO's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech