Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #2 ***ARREST***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He could also mean by "you are the one that started this s**t" that his brother ratted him out and he feels he is responsible for him being in jail. JMO

I personally think this is exactly what happened. Whether it is true or not, Adams believed it was his own brother who ratted him out, and got the whole case rolling after three years without an arrest. I don't know if JA was involved in the murder of Holly or not, but it isn't uncommon for a brother to boast to another brother about the evil things they have done, thinking they wont ever tell anyone. He could have even intimidated JA to help him get rid of Holly's body.

This isn't the first time that the mouth of the defendant has been his/her waterloo. From what I have read I do think JA will perhaps be the key witness in the case against ZA. Even the TBI said he coerced a witness in a judicial proceeding concerning the charges connected to Holly's case.

I think ZA has more to worry about than just his brother telling what went on. If others were there, and even participated they will be scrambling to get a lessor charge in exchange for testifying against him. So he has lots to worry about other than his brother.

I am so glad to see the TBI is pouring on the coal when it comes to ZA. This is a warning, imo. If he intimidates, and threatens to kill someone else if they talk then the TBI will slap another charge on him for coercion. Gone are the days when ZA thought he controlled everyone and everybody.

I think they will try both charges at one time during Holly's case since they are related. Once the jury hears what he told the guy to tell his brother it will be all over but the lethal injection. That statement alone drips with consciousness of guilt.

imo

I am pondering... what Zach means by,

"you are the one that started this s**t"

I'm wondering exactly what does he mean by this.
I don't often post, (mostly on the Caylee Anthony threads, if at all,) but I have been following this case, and had a sick thought. What if Zach kidnapped Holly as a "present" for his brother? Maybe as a reward for helping him in whatever criminal activity he was up to at that time? If the brother was a little challenged, maybe in ZA's drug addled mind, he was gifting him with a companion?..
I so hope someone finds Holly...

I'd like to know if they found Holly. He admits putting her in a hole. Did he bury her? I'm guessing if the searches stopped, they found her.

Is anyone else bothered by TBI stating this is an ongoing investigation and want people to come forward? I was hoping it was a done deal and they had all they needed to bring this case to trial.

I want a conviction !!!

What do they mean by this?

ETA

Quote from the article

The investigation into Bobo's disappearance remains open.
http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...s-accused-witness-coercion-bobo-case/7174317/

No, it doesn't give me pause. In fact it gives me reassurance. No investigation is ever closed simply because the suspect has now been arrested and charged.

There are ongoing investigations in every murder case right up to the time of trial in some cases.

Who knows what else they may uncover about ZA if people continue to call in or give tips about the things they know.

An open ongoing investigation is a good thing.............not a bad thing.

IMO

I don't often post, (mostly on the Caylee Anthony threads, if at all,) but I have been following this case, and had a sick thought. What if Zach kidnapped Holly as a "present" for his brother? Maybe as a reward for helping him in whatever criminal activity he was up to at that time? If the brother was a little challenged, maybe in ZA's drug addled mind, he was gifting him with a companion?..
I so hope someone finds Holly...

Welcome to the thread lastchance!:seeya:

Knowing ZAs past behavior I don't think he would do anything that did not benefit him. Imo, he kidnapped Holly for himself. It is obvious when reading about his past criminal history that no one matters to him but himself. Imo, now after he may have become bored with brutalizing Holly he could have let others participate in the brutalization.

I read an article a couple of weeks ago on a blog this woman had started. She was a meth addict for nine years. She held a fulltime job and no one knew her terrible secret.

I think ZAs addled mind has been overblown. From what I have read he was a courier for the county so it wasn't like he didn't know which end was up even though he was addicted to meth.

JMO though

No, it doesn't give me pause. In fact it gives me reassurance. No investigation is ever closed simply because the suspect has now been arrested and charged.

There are ongoing investigations in every murder case right up to the time of trial in some cases.

Who knows what else they may uncover about ZA if people continue to call in or give tips about the things they know.

An open ongoing investigation is a good thing.............not a bad thing.

IMO

I respectfully disagree. Yes, of course the investigation itself continues with LE but I've never seen a murder case where LE asks the public to come forward with information. They usually do it behind closed doors and they know exactly who to go to. The case went to a grand jury and there was enough evidence to charge ZA for kidnapping and murder.

Saying the investigation into Holly's disappearance remains open makes no sense.

I respectfully disagree. Yes, of course the investigation itself continues with LE but I've never seen a murder case where LE asks the public to come forward with information. They usually do it behind closed doors and they know exactly who to go to. The case went to a grand jury and there was enough evidence to charge ZA for kidnapping and murder.

Saying the investigation into Holly's disappearance remains open makes no sense.

Seen it a bazillion times. Often the family even does a press conference with LE asking for anyone with info to come forward. This is nothing new, nothing out of the ordinary, and certainly nothing to worry about.

RE: The case went to a grand jury and there was enough evidence to charge ZA for kidnapping and murder

The evidence required for a conviction at trial, to convince 12 jurors of guilt BARD, is much higher than the threshold required for a true bill of indictment by a grand jury.

ZA, may also possibly be responsible for HS's attempted abduction and other unknown victims, imo, ~n/t~.

Imo, not saying that the investigation into Holly's disappearance remains open, would make no sense. Especially, since the reason that witnesses were likely afraid of retaliation if they came forward before ZA's incarceration and indictment...

My opinions
1) JA could be just as responsible, if not more then ZA. He's signing why? To save his bacon.
2) ZA sends a threat to JA, they bring up murder charges to put the pressure on ZA. Try to make him talk.
3) We don't know what evidence they have, anything is possible at this point... and it's obvious JA was involved in some way.

Seen it a bazillion times. Often the family even does a press conference with LE asking for anyone with info to come forward. This is nothing new, nothing out of the ordinary, and certainly nothing to worry about.

Holly is dead. She was murdered. She's not "disappeared".

Please refer me to a murder case where the family and LE do a press conference asking the public to come forward with information when their suspect is charged, arrested and behind bars. Thanks.

The evidence required for a conviction at trial, to convince 12 jurors of guilt BARD, is much higher than the threshold required for a true bill of indictment by a grand jury.

ZA, may also possibly be responsible for HS's attempted abduction and other unknown victims, imo, ~n/t~.

Imo, not saying that the investigation into Holly's disappearance remains open, would make no sense. Especially, since the reason that witnesses were likely afraid of retaliation if they came forward before ZA's incarceration and indictment...

Sorry still makes no sense to me. There was a huge reward in this case and nobody (as far as we know) came forward. Any witnesses coming forward now will perhaps won't even be admissible at trial unless the informant personally witnessed the murder.

All hearsay. He said/she said , etc. will be squashed by the defence.

IMO

Ya I'm worried

My opinions
1) JA could be just as responsible, if not more then ZA. He's signing why? To save his bacon.
2) ZA sends a threat to JA, they bring up murder charges to put the pressure on ZA. Try to make him talk.
3) We don't know what evidence they have, anything is possible at this point... and it's obvious JA was involved in some way.

You lost me. Sign what ?

Sorry still makes no sense to me. There was a huge reward in this case and nobody (as far as we know) came forward. Any witnesses coming forward now will perhaps won't even be admissible at trial unless the informant personally witnessed the murder.

All hearsay. He said/she said , etc. will be squashed by the defence.

IMO

Ya I'm worried

I think so many people were involved one way or another "girlfriends, him, his crew, etc.." that it's not a cut and dry "he murdered her, case closed" and they are doing the correct thing by investigating every avenue, as others may end up being charged.

Please refer me to a murder case where the family and LE do a press conference asking the public to come forward with information when their suspect is charged, arrested and behind bars. Thanks.

I never said she was not dead. Do not imply that I am an idiot.

LE does ask for help in murder cases... ALL OF THE TIME.

Having a suspect behind bars does not mean LE can not ask for help. Often having a suspect 1) jars people memories 2) loosens tongues 3) gets people to come forward who would be otherwise afraid of the suspect.

We had a cab driver shot and killed here in Tampa and a suspect was arrested. LE was asking for people to come forward if they had any info and IIRC tips to crimestoppers led to two more arrests in the case. I believe the kiling was in December and it took two months to round up the other two people based on info made available to LE after the first suspect was arrested. Why is this not different from Holly's case? It is not.

Oh and when my own sister was murdered, the man was arrested very quickly but LE also asked people to come forward with any additional information as to the suspects whereabouts immediately before and after the crime in an effort to dispute his alibi.

~n/t~, imo, investigators know exactly what went down on 04/13/2011, and the day/s after, and why HB was abducted and murdered. It is not unusual for investigators to announce an ongoing investigation, and request other witnesses to come forward up until and throughout a trial.

The APRIL, 1998 appeal in the 1993 meth related case of Especially Aggravated Kidnapping & Murder, that TBI Director Mark Gwyn compared the HB case to in his recent presentation to the TN Legislature;

http://www.tncourts.gov/sites/default/files/OPINIONS/tcca/PDF/984/tatrowjc.pdf

IN THE COURT OF CRIMINAL APPEALS OF TENNESSEE
AT KNOXVILLE
APRIL, 1998 SESSION
STATE OF TENNESSEE, ) No. 03C01-9707-CR-00299

Appellee )
Cumberland County
vs. )
Honorable John Turnbull, Judge
JAMES CHRISTOPHER TATROW, )
(Felony Murder, Especially Aggravated
Appellant ) Kidnapping)

OPINION
A jury in Cumberland County Criminal Court convicted the defendant,
James Christopher Tatrow, of two counts of felony murder and two counts of
especially aggravated kidnapping in the deaths of Roger Zammit and John Harry.
The defendant was also convicted of two counts of premeditated and deliberate murder of the same victims.

A. Facts presented during the guilt phase
At trial, both defense and prosecution witnesses testified to the bizarre
events that led up to the two brutal murders. The record indicates that Chris Tatrow had been an outstanding rodeo cowboy, a college student, and a hardworking man who provided for his family.3
As result of a painful back injury, however, he began4 At the sentencing phase, Tatrow testified that he went to Harry’s
place because Harry offered to exchange information about his missing
belongings for cocaine.

page #4 >
taking methamphetamine. At first, he used drugs infrequently, but by late 1994, he
was a heavy user of methamphetamine, cocaine, and other drugs.

page #9 >

On January 24, 1995, TBI agents James
Moore and Mark Gwyn arrested Tatrow and took him to the DeKalb County Jail.
From there, he was transferred almost immediately to Putnam County. When a
team from the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation pulled the bodies of the two
young men from Center Hill Lake on January 27, Tatrow was in a holding cell in the Putnam County Jail. That afternoon, Moore and Gwyn served Tatrow with a warrant
to search his truck. A few moments after the agents left the cell, Tatrow pounded on the door and asked to speak with them again. At 3:53 p.m, he admitted that late in the evening of January 14, he strangled Roger Zammit to death and then shot John Harry in the head with a .22 caliber rifle.
<sniped - read more- WARNING GRAPHIC>

I read about this awhile back...this happened in my area. It is very graphic indeed. My paper is full of drug related cases..just the other day, a man ran over people because of meth.

http://www.herald-citizen.com/view/...t--drug-related--arrest?instance=main_article

Deputies were called to a home on Brittany Circle where one of the residence claimed to have interacted with Medley, helping him purchase meth making materials, and now owed Medley money, a police report indicates.

&#8220;The statements I obtained both written and verbal from the victims include threats made by Mr. Medley such as breaking into their home, running them over with his car an kicking them in the head until they were not breathing, and breaking their back door in, putting them in a wheelchair, and also bringing a car load of guys to the residence to take care of them,&#8221; a report by Deputy Trevor Barrett states.

Read more: Herald Citizen - White= C Threats lead to assault drug related arrest

and Right above it was another story related to meth....It's a vicious cycle..and then of course the death of Courtney Cash..

"Anyone with information about Bobo's disappearance has again been urged to call the TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND (1-800-824-3463)."

He could also mean by "you are the one that started this s**t" that his brother ratted him out and he feels he is responsible for him being in jail. JMO

I agree and that is exactly what I think he meant.

Does anyone know what they mean by "ESPECIALLY" Aggravated, Kidnapping and Murder???

Wouldn't " Aggravated" be enough?

Anyone?

TIA,
RUK

Why oh why have they not used and undercover agent in the cell next to him??? He must think he's the head of the mafia making threats like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBMonsterFighter