Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #3 ***ARREST***

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone remember Zach posting on his FB page (which is now taken down) about his house being "broken into" on Feb. 12, 2014?

I remember him posting that on his FB page also. What do you think the significance is in the date? Interesting.

In todays PC when asked by the reporter if there is a "tape", TBI winced and turned the question to the DA. The DA said "no". I believe the TBI would know whether there is or is not a tape. If there is no tape he would answer the question himself, IMO. In the event there is a tape the DA could not openly put that out there as it is part of "discovery" that has not been turned over yet.

I believe a tape is the "witnesses". And that maybe Zach's attorney just caught wind of it today. Thus the finger in his face.

JMO's

If other people saw Holly alive at ZA's house, Holly likely saw those people & was hoping they'd rescue her or at least call the police. She must have thought "someone knows I'm here and surely they will call 911 or help me escape when they can." How awful it must have been for Holly to eventually realize none of those people were going to help her & save her.

I was really holding out hope that whatever ZA & co. did to Holly happened quickly after she was taken and that ordeal was over with & she died within minutes or an hour or two of being kidnapped. It seems this was not the case at all. Poor Holly. I can't imagine the terror she went through and the terror her family, friends, & her BF are going through and will continue to go through as details about her confinement, likely torture, and murder are learned & come out. I'm sending them lots of love and positive energy.

I hope someone will tell where Holly's remains are. Soon.

Maybe instead of admire, I should say I'm thankful. I just used that word as at the moment it seemed to fit. I want somewhere in this terrible mess for there to be some type of hope. Some inkling that someone finally decided to do right and talk.
Probably isn't so. But I wish it was.

What has already happened cant be undone.

I too am very thankful that Dylan had the courage to step forward now so that Holly can get the justice she so deserves. That is the most important thing to me, and I don't believe it would have happened without Dylan talking with LE and telling them what he knew. I am sure that even the Bobos are glad that DA finally is talking. They want justice for their daughter/sister and sometimes it all hinges on someone talking later on.

I can understand that he would be scared to death of his brother, and rightly so. ZA got wind of DA speaking to LE, and threatened to kill him, and throw him in the same hole he put Holly. I bet he had already told him if he told anyone he would kill him and he probably told him that the entire three years.

Just like the case I mentioned earlier about the woman who was there when a murderer murdered another woman. She never told anyone for 26 years and the reason she did not.... is he told her if she did............he would murder her too. I didn't hold it against this woman. I was so thankful that she did step forward and in the end the murderer got LWOP for the victim he killed.

Also I have been thinking about the video..........

As long as the DA is outside the well of the court he can say anything he wants to say to the press .....even a falsehood.... in order to protect the evidence in the case. I do think the video is true, and DAs always hold their best evidence to last when turning over discovery. I think he didn't want the DT knowing about them having this video at this time. This would explain why they seem to be taking the DP extremely seriously.

JMO though

Any indication how long she was alive? When these witnesses saw her? Really hoping it was the same day...

Maybe instead of admire, I should say I'm thankful. I just used that word as at the moment it seemed to fit. I want somewhere in this terrible mess for there to be some type of hope. Some inkling that someone finally decided to do right and talk.
Probably isn't so. But I wish it was.

I can understand that. I think the silver lining is that the prosecutions case is sounding better, considering they don't have Holly, sounds like as close to a smoking gun as they can get. Also it looks to me more likely now that Holly will be found now that the cast has been announced, or at least that the story of why they will never find her will come out, and that the family can begin to see light at the end of the tunnel. Still a long way to go... but its brighter than it was.

Maybe the tape is what was stolen from ZA's house in Feb. Things started to unravel after that.

In todays PC when asked by the reporter if there is a "tape", TBI winced and turned the question to the DA. The DA said "no". I believe the TBI would know whether there is or is not a tape. If there is no tape he would answer the question himself, IMO. In the event there is a tape the DA could not openly put that out there as it is part of "discovery" that has not been turned over yet.

I believe a tape is the "witnesses". And that maybe Zach's attorney just caught wind of it today. Thus the finger in his face.

JMO's

All I can say is these two would make lousy poker players. The look on each one of their faces told it all.IMO

Anyone else see from Autry's build in earlier mugshots he could be the actual pwrson in the driveway, he, imo fits the description.

Any indication how long she was alive? When these witnesses saw her? Really hoping it was the same day...

We may never know that cluciano but the ones 'over there' that said Adams and the A-train bragged about it ........said she lived for 3-4 days before she was finally murdered.

I believe there was an interview with Jason Autry's Mother-In-Law on channel 4 6PM news but I cannot find the link for it.

Supposedly she was talking about how good he was. And how he helped with the pig farm. Caused me to lose my appetite. I will never eat bacon or ham again.

JMO's

Anyone else see from Autry's build in earlier mugshots he could be the actual pwrson in the driveway, he, imo fits the description.

Possibly but eye witnesses are very often faulty when they describe height and weight of someone

But I guess it really doesn't matter according to the law though because they both would still be guilty of kidnapping her, and holding her against her will.

IMO

at least now we have finally had it from official mouths that no remains have been located yet.

So glad to be done :deadhorse:

I would tend to think descriptions are less reliable it the person you are describing is turned away from you and moving away from you. Much more accurate if the person is facing you and moving toward you...no facts to back that up, just a general feeling... CB description not reliable, if for no other reason than he saw what he wanted to see, which was that everything was OK.

I know. It is terrible that we have to hope she went quickly.

Those perps had no conciounse or sole to do what they did.

What kind of sick SOBs would tape such a thing if that is what they did.

This case is looking more and more like a death penalty case.

I would tend to think descriptions are less reliable it the person you are describing is turned away from you and moving away from you. Much more accurate if the person is facing you and moving toward you...no facts to back that up, just a general feeling... CB description not reliable, if for no other reason than he saw what he wanted to see, which was that everything was OK.

I agree.

I threw out his recollection when he changed the height and weight estimate.

What doesnt make sense to me was that only 1 of them was seen. If they set out to abduct her it seems there would be 2 of them at the abduction house. I am not convinced only 1 of them was there. Maybe he only saw 1 of them but maybe another one was close by to help drag her off.

:eek: . . . A female ? Can you give a hint ? I'm "clueless" !

:seeya: TIA !

Perhaps the wife/ex-wife of J Autry. Perhaps a gal who seems to have been well traveled, shall I say, with this brigade with the initials RE. I just think there's a female involved... somehow. Certainly could be wrong...

I know. It is terrible that we have to hope she went quickly.

Those perps had no conciounse or sole to do what they did.

What kind of sick SOBs would tape such a thing if that is what they did.

This case is looking more and more like a death penalty case.

So far the reports we have been seeing, the locals have been saying it for a long time. You just have to surf thru the bs...... there has been one post elsewhere that has implicated several that we have seen mentioned today. There is another in the "A Train" that hasnt been mention today, but locals say this person is in custody and has been for a while. My opinion is this, there is a lot of people that has been hearsay and all of it has panned out for LE to get them where we are today.

They kept her for a few days and I believe this.

I think they played good ole Shayne. He must have told the truth, but not the whole truth so help him God. They found a way to void the deal.

"The agreement also said the state would give Austin immunity for information concerning the "possession of any controlled substances, the sale of any controlled substances, the possession of drug paraphernalia, and/or any other drug related criminal activity (not to include any drugs administered to Holly Lynn Bobo.)"
The agreement was contingent upon Austin being "completely truthful, forthcoming and cooperative" in the investigation. The agreement was also void if investigators independently developed evidence or witnesses — other than any co-conspirators — that implicated Austin in a crime related to the Bobo case.The immunity agreement had been signed by Boswell, Evans, Austin and Russ Winkler, assistant special agent in charge of the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation."
JMO's

I believe there was an interview with Jason Autry's Mother-In-Law on channel 4 6PM news but I cannot find the link for it.

Supposedly she was talking about how good he was. And how he helped with the pig farm. Caused me to lose my appetite. I will never eat bacon or ham again.

JMO's

Just read this on Channel 4:

Channel 4 News talked exclusively Tuesday with Autry's mother-in-law, Patsy Chumney, who says the TBI interviewed Autry's wife several times and that the family had no idea he was about to be charged.

Chumney said Autry had gotten involved with drugs, but before that, she calls him a good man.

"He was just a good person. He wanted to help with everything. My husband had hogs, and he wanted to learn about them and everything, you know. He was just a good person," Chumney said.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/25377351/second-suspect-charged-with-murder-in-holly-bobo-case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lisacfuller