Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it sounds like he may have suffered :please: Sowwy :blushing:

Bravo, We are being especially iron clad tonight. We must not let these horrific crimes harden our lovely and kind selves.

Lets start tomorrow.

I agree with you on Dylan's protection. I admire him for telling what he knows--better late than never.

Sorry if I misunderstood Dylan's issues. Perhaps I read bad info...and it wouldn't be the first time.

Admire him??? You jest..
This person has signed a sworn statement that he saw Holly and he did nothing, and said nothing for 3 years, until saying something could maybe save his sorry but from the gas chamber... This person is a scum of the highest order. He deserves no deal, immunity, pity, or admiration. Holly Bobo's blood is on his hands the same as if he had pulled the trigger, which is what he did by not stopping this or going to LE immediately if he couldn't stop it himself.

Bravo, We are being especially iron clad tonight. We must not let these horrific crimes harden our lovely and kind selves.

Lets start tomorrow.

LOL I hear ya. This case stirs up some of the horror from the Newsom/Christian case for me. That case did me in for awhile :banghead: Yep I'm good with tomorrow. I like to procrastinate LOL :seeya:

Thank you honesty. Another member mentioned she had heard it was dyslexia. So apparently I read some incorrect information. That has been so easy to do in this case. With little to no information coming from LE for about 3 years, grasping at any straw became common place. While it appears that some of the info discussed was indeed based in fact, there has been plenty of subversive activity that is meant to mislead.

Lots of crazy rumors have gone around for sure and I think just about anyone who has heard of this case has grasped for a straw at some point all for the same reason, to help solve this case so Holly's family and the community can close this case, remove a monster(s) from their streets and that everyone involved can begin to start to heal if there is such a thing.

I ran a bid run the past few years, that run had me on the highways in that county no less than 6 times a week. Often times we traveled in a pack on this run, there is another lady driver who was a part of my run and she felt so haunted by this case, she is the one who told me about this case and she felt like HB was in those woods, I'm not sure if her feeling of which woods is correct or not but this lady was not from the area, did not know the area other than the highways we had to travel for this run, she knew no one in the area, so what I am trying to point out is that HB has touched the hearts of so many people, even those who never met or knew her are affected by her disappearance and all want justice to be served.

If memory serves wasn't JWA mentioned in the beginning or this as being investigated for selling a pickup truck or vehicle in Holliday TN that LE was interested in searching but couldn't because it had transferred possession. Does anyone remember that, or was he just one of the Decatur county
scumbags whose name came up...and if so, what were the rumors?

So it sounds like he may have suffered :please: Sowwy :blushing:

It is so ironic how the fight to use different chemicals centered on cruel and unusual punishment when their victims suffered just that. The irony of it all.

There was I think a governor the other day who said something like....
"I dont care if they go by firing squad, hanging, electric chair, or whatever"

Admire him??? You jest..
This person has signed a sworn statement that he saw Holly and he did nothing, and said nothing for 3 years, until saying something could maybe save his sorry but from the gas chamber... This person is a scum of the highest order. He deserves no deal, immunity, pity, or admiration. Holly Bobo's blood is on his hands the same as if he had pulled the trigger, which is what he did by not stopping this or going to LE immediately if he couldn't stop it himself.

I do not jest. And I'm hardcore. I have followed Holly's case since day one. But for one person to have some modicum of (even self-serving) decency to tell what he knows...in spite of his fear of retribution from his evil god-forsaken brother....I say, "Good for you."
Yes, he should have talked sooner. He should have stepped in and done something. Apparently, there were lots of people that saw Holly alive and haven't bothered to utter one word to TBI or the Bobo family but had the ruthless lack-of-a-heart to stand right there within their own community and hold their tongue. They would have kept on doing so too had it not been for Dylan. He didn't have to tell. Why would he? I think he finally got in jail and realized he was out from under his brother's treacherous reach. Maybe not. Maybe, LE beat the heck out of him and he finally caved.
But without him, we would have nothing. I did that route for 3 long years.
Yes, I will say I admire him. Just for now.

If memory serves wasn't JWA mentioned in the beginning or this as being investigated for selling a pickup truck or vehicle in Holliday TN that LE was interested in searching but couldn't because it had transferred possession. Does anyone remember that, or was he just one of the Decatur county
scumbags whose name came up...and if so, what were the rumors?

The rumors about him started early. Too countless to mention the details.

Lots of crazy rumors have gone around for sure and I think just about anyone who has heard of this case has grasped for a straw at some point all for the same reason, to help solve this case so Holly's family and the community can close this case, remove a monster(s) from their streets and that everyone involved can begin to start to heal if there is such a thing.

I ran a bid run the past few years, that run had me on the highways in that county no less than 6 times a week. Often times we traveled in a pack on this run, there is another lady driver who was a part of my run and she felt so haunted by this case, she is the one who told me about this case and she felt like HB was in those woods, I'm not sure if her feeling of which woods is correct or not but this lady was not from the area, did not know the area other than the highways we had to travel for this run, she knew no one in the area, so what I am trying to point out is that HB has touched the hearts of so many people, even those who never met or knew her are affected by her disappearance and all want justice to be served.

Wow...that is interesting to know. Very neat how this case came to your attention. I'm sure your experience traveling the area leads you to a feeling of unique connection to Holly's case.

A sad sorry picture begins to come into focus...

Looking back on what must have transpired that April morning, Holly must have known she was saving CB's life by not yelling out more, and than by not doing so meant very bad things for her. I'm sure ZA must have had a gun and would have shot CB if he had come out to help Holly. Pretty dang brave thing she did for her big brother if you think about it...

I read about that case when you linked it Foxfire and you are right.

I think that case is very reflective on how Holly was tortured, raped, and brutally beaten repeatedly for days before she was murdered. It seems meth addicts are like viscous rabid animals.

Very early on 'over there' the locals who said Adams and others in the A-train bragged to them very early on about what all they did to Holly and if these people are correct Holly experienced hell on earth before she died. And what was supposedly told to them was all about the brutal rapes and beatings Holly suffered.

No other motive makes any sense..... not to me anyway.

Imo, it is the same motive as old as time where someone couldn't get the female they wanted, and kidnapped them so they could force the victim into submission.

IMO

We can only hope that ZA and JA are brutally raped and beaten in prison. Sick they are.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Thrilled to read of more charges, a witness who will be testifying, as I suspected brother has been cooperating and that prompted the searches. MOO.

wasn't Autry the Zach friend who was also said to have been "stalking" Holly round the Coon Hunt Dance?

I do not jest. And I'm hardcore. I have followed Holly's case since day one. But for one person to have some modicum of (even self-serving) decency to tell what he knows...in spite of his fear of retribution from his evil god-forsaken brother....I say, "Good for you."
Yes, he should have talked sooner. He should have stepped in and done something. Apparently, there were lots of people that saw Holly alive and haven't bothered to utter one word to TBI or the Bobo family but had the ruthless lack-of-a-heart to stand right there within their own community and hold their tongue. They would have kept on doing so too had it not been for Dylan. He didn't have to tell. Why would he? I think he finally got in jail and realized he was out from under his brother's treacherous reach. Maybe not. Maybe, LE beat the heck out of him and he finally caved.
But without him, we would have nothing. I did that route for 3 long years.
Yes, I will say I admire him. Just for now.

I respectfully support your right to have that opinion..however I disagree in so much as I don't think any of the people that were involved would have said anything except to benefit themselves...and cite the last three years as evidence to that affect. Honestly, which it sounds like not all of them can even manage that much, to save their hides isn't an admirable quality..IMO.

Does anyone remember Zach posting on his FB page (which is now taken down) about his house being "broken into" on Feb. 12, 2014?

I respectfully support your right to have that opinion..however I disagree in so much as I don't think any of the people that were involved would have said anything except to benefit themselves...and cite the last three years as evidence to that affect. Honestly, which it sounds like not all of them can even manage that much, to save their hides isn't an admirable quality..IMO.

Maybe instead of admire, I should say I'm thankful. I just used that word as at the moment it seemed to fit. I want somewhere in this terrible mess for there to be some type of hope. Some inkling that someone finally decided to do right and talk.
Probably isn't so. But I wish it was.

Wow...that is interesting to know. Very neat how this case came to your attention. I'm sure your experience traveling the area leads you to a feeling of unique connection to Holly's case.

It was actually creepy for me to travel those roads after I learned about the case. See I worked the graveyard shift of the run, a lot the area there is wooded and the highways very dark at night for the most part. Its very easy for the mind to wonder and overthink things when you have nothing but time on your hands. You think things like "I wonder if that person in that car out at 2AM is one of the people responsible for this crime" the scariest part of that run was a place on highway 22. There is a place in the road where they are building a new bridge and traffic is reduced to one lane. There is a stop light out there in the middle of nowhere to tell you when it is your turn to cross the one lane bridge. Sometimes you will sit at that light for several minutes for it to turn green to allow you to proceed. Its not a comfortable feeling sitting in there middle of nowhere in the dark of the night waiting for or a light to turn green. One night there was a small pickup sitting at the end of this bridge as I was coming up to it, my light was red, but that truck was stopped and I just ran the light! Luckily no one was coming from the other direction as someone would have had to back up but I was frightened by the truck because I didnt know if it was a trick to rob someone or what.

Does anyone remember Zach posting on his FB page (which is now taken down) about his house being "broken into" on Feb. 12, 2014?

Yes, I do. Good recall. I almost forgot that.

MOO I remember it, I seen it, but did not screen shot it. I have felt like it was more of a message to someone than anything. I don't think someone broke in to take his TV and Xbox.

A sad sorry picture begins to come into focus...

Looking back on what must have transpired that April morning, Holly must have known she was saving CB's life by not yelling out more, and than by not doing so meant very bad things for her. I'm sure ZA must have had a gun and would have shot CB if he had come out to help Holly. Pretty dang brave thing she did for her big brother if you think about it...

I hadn't thought about this way before, but I suspect you're right. And you're darn right about it being brave.

We can only hope that ZA and JA are brutally raped and beaten in prison. Sick they are.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

This is exactly why I'm anti-death penalty. Put them in general population to be raped, beat up, etc. Death row & death are too easy of a punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lisacfuller