Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #3 ***ARREST***

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that a reporter overheard a verbal exchange between Zach and his attorney this morning. If you look at that one picture, it looks like he is getting a stern "talking to". I believe she asked him about a rumor. There was a tweet from the reporter but I cannot find it now. When I do I will post it.

JMO's

So now that Shayne has been added to this list, there's only a couple of more names that have been floating around in rumor mills for the past 3 years. I'll sit back with my popcorn and watch this unfold. May justice be swift!

I know a lot of people are upset that these names were floating around early on and it took three years for arrests to start being made, but I am not upset it took this long. Yes it was a long hard wait for the family, friends and those who loved Holly however I believe because it has taken this long that there will be a solid case presented and convictions will be made without a body.

I don't think he confessed. In fact I think he put out all that stuff about repenting his sins when he did because he knew Dylan was spilling the beans on him and Adams. He knew sooner or later the shoe was going to drop right on his head and he was going to go right down along with Adams. That article was written about the same time Adams was threatening Dylan. Autry knew if Adams was going down Dylan was going to see to it he did too.

I think the 'getting religion' will be used by his defense trying to save him from the death penalty if this becomes a death penalty case. No matter how he likes to pretend his is a good guy now, he isn't. He is as bad as Adams. He was a member of the Arian Brotherhood. And he is just as brutal and sadistic if he kidnapped and murdered a defenseless young woman like Holly.
IMO

Sorry, but if I were on a jury and one of the defendants just "got religion" I would just naturally think that Yep, he is ready for the needle.

I don't know why but I get a queasy feeling in the bottom of my stomach when I read this part:

if he has information concerning the disposal,
destruction, burial.

It is as if the TBI already knows her remains are not intact.:(

I agree. It seems that maybe each of the murderers disposed of part of Holly's body in most likely different locations. :banghead: JMO.

My guess is SA either failed to lead them to the body or they have evidence that directly contradicts what he has told them. That would allow them to void the agreement and proceed with indictment. IMO.

WTH!!!
He had to know he had the deal of his lifetime. What in the world did he not do that caused LE to reject the deal. It sure seems like he would have tried to keep his end of the bargain. He had everything to lose by not being truthful and he had the bargain of a lifetime by just being honest. WTH?

The only thing I can come up with is when the initial deal was being made he convinced LE that his only role was in the concealment of her body. That maybe why LE made the deal with him in first place.

My guess is LE then found out he had a much more active role in her actual demise.

OR Its either that or he lied about her whereabouts and took them on a wild goose chase. But that does not seem likely with the deal he had.

This case gets stranger by the minute today. OMG

I read he was mentally challenged? Could that be the reason they are not charging him?

Without him coming forward with info, I don't know that this case would be prosecutorial. I think he was in jail for something else, LE came down on him, he was pushed against the wall and came out with it. I think he might be "slow," and LE thinks he was scared of his brother. Heck, I would be. That is all I can come up with.

He is going to testify. I pray he has the courage to do it right.

I have heard he has ADD. If true then that does not make him mentally challenged. I have ADD, it makes it hard to concentrate which sometimes makes learning a little difficult but does not make you challenged. I completed school and college so if it is true, then they would not have a leg to stand on saying he was challenged due to ADD.

I don't know why but I get a queasy feeling in the bottom of my stomach when I read this part:

if he has information concerning the disposal,
destruction, burial.

It is as if the TBI already knows her remains are not intact.:(

For me, when I read the word, "concealment," I cringed. Did they keep her concealed yet alive somewhere for a number of days? My heart can't take that much.

I have heard he has ADD. If true then that does not make him mentally challenged. I have ADD, it makes it hard to concentrate which sometimes makes learning a little difficult but does not make you challenged. I completed school and college so if it is true, then they would not have a leg to stand on saying he was challenged due to ADD.

Oh yes, I understand. I read a local who said it was more than ADD, but that may not be so. I have a son with a mental illness who served in the Air Force, so I am in no way disparaging someone with ADD, ADHD, or Schizophrenia or any other thing. I am just stating that if he did indeed have a serious issue such as a severe mentally challenging disorder, it may factor into how LE is deciding to handle him.
BTW, My husband is ADD and he has his doctorate. A better and more honorable man you could not meet.

OT

WOW....breaking news on death penalty double execution try...

There were 2 Death Row inmates scheduled to get executed tonight by new chemicals due to a national shortage of the previous chemicals used. After a legal fight to use new chemicals there was supposed to be a double execution tonight.

The first person was up and the execution FAILED miserably. It sounds like the chemicals never even made it through the tubes or something. Not sure of his condition. The other inmate's execution is now postponed.

ETA- The 1st person being executed ended up dying of a heart attack while still in the execution chamber. Details still emerging.

http://www.newson6.com/story/25384453/execution-fails-on-oklahoma-man

I read he was mentally challenged? Could that be the reason they are not charging him?
Without him coming forward with info, I don't know that this case would be prosecutorial. I think he was in jail for something else, LE came down on him, he was pushed against the wall and came out with it. I think he might be "slow," and LE thinks he was scared of his brother. Heck, I would be. That is all I can come up with.
He is going to testify. I pray he has the courage to do it right.

I look at it realistically. Without Dylan's testimony against those who committed these horrific acts upon Holly.........Holly would never receive the justice she so richly deserves. And I think others saw Dylan had told LE what happened and others have now told what they know too. Now all of those that held her captive and brutalized her are going to go down into the pits of hell and stay there where they belong.

I don't think he is mentally challenged to that degree. If so he wouldn't have ever been convicted in the first place on the federal gun charges. The first thing they do is evaluate the defendant's competence.

I read 'over there' by a local that says she knows Dylan and she said his disability will not interfere in him testifying. He may have ADD or is dyslexic for all we know.

I pray that LE keeps Dylan fully protected at all times. The more people they arrest the more someone will want to harm him to keep him from testifying. He has come this far now and I do think he will have to courage testify truthfully. He was never a hardened criminal like the rest anyway. I haven't found any other arrest for him other than the gun charges.

OT

There were 2 Death Row inmates scheduled to get executed tonight by new chemicals due to a national shortage of the previous chemicals used. After a legal fight to use new chemicals there was supposed to be a double execution tonight.

The first person was up and the execution FAILED miserably. It sounds like the chemicals never even made it through the tubes or something. Not sure of his condition. The other inmate's execution is now postponed.

I have an idea. Give the loved ones a gun. Put the murderer against the wall. I think that would take care of it.

(Gosh, I'm being awfully hard tonight. Must be really hormonal or something. Sorry to those who don't know me. I'm usually pretty level-headed.)

If its more than ADD I'm sure it has to be proven by testing and expert opinion or at least I would hope it would be handled that way. I would not be surprised if the rumors of it being more than ADD were not being spun by family to try and protect the brothers somehow.

I thank your son for his service. And I think it is very awesome your husband was able to complete a doctorate while living with ADD!

I look at it realistically. Without Dylan's testimony against those who committed these horrific acts upon Holly.........Holly would never receive the justice she so richly deserves. And I think others saw Dylan had told LE what happened and others have now told what they know too. Now all of those that held her captive and brutalized her are going to go down into the pits of hell and stay there where they belong.

I don't think he is mentally challenged to that degree. If so he wouldn't have ever been convicted in the first place on the federal gun charges. The first thing they do is evaluate the defendant's competence.

I read 'over there' by a local that says she knows Dylan and she said his disability will not interfere in him testifying. He may have ADD or is dyslexic for all we know.

I pray that LE keeps Dylan fully protected at all times. The more people they arrest the more someone will harm him to keep him from testifying. He has come this far now and I do think he will have to courage testify truthfully. He was never a hardened criminal like the rest anyway. I haven't found any other arrest for him other than the gun charges.

I agree with you on Dylan's protection. I admire him for telling what he knows--better late than never.

Sorry if I misunderstood Dylan's issues. Perhaps I read bad info...and it wouldn't be the first time.

We have heard rumors for years now, I am thankful that trickles of truth are starting to come to light. It's going to take a lot of ugliness before Holly's family get most of the answers that they seek. I do think they know more then what we have seen.

I hate it for them, all this pain. I know they will never have "closure"... I despise this word for families. I just want Holly's family be able to lay her to rest.

If its more than ADD I'm sure it was to be proven by testing and expert opinion or at least I would hope it would be handled that way. I would not be surprised if the rumors of it being more than ADD were not being spun by family to try and protect the brothers somehow.

I thank your son for his service. And I think it is very awesome your husband was able to complete a doctorate while living with ADD!

Thank you honesty. Another member mentioned she had heard it was dyslexia. So apparently I read some incorrect information. That has been so easy to do in this case. With little to no information coming from LE for about 3 years, grasping at any straw became common place. While it appears that some of the info discussed was indeed based in fact, there has been plenty of subversive activity that is meant to mislead.

Notice after the press update when TBI Director Mark Gwyn, was asked if there was a video of HB getting raped and shot. He did not respond but asked General McAddams to take the question, who said, "NO"! Actions speak much louder than words, imo...

Watch the facial expressions on their faces when this question was asked..
http://www.wsmv.com/story/25377351/...olly-bobo-case?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_med

I noticed that immediately today FoxFire when it was asked, and chills went up and down my spine. If they do have such a video then they ARE going to wind up asking for the death penalty. They wouldn't need Holly's remains to get it either. I had wondered why they seem so adamant that this is a death penalty case when Holly's remains haven't been located. This would explain it all.

OMG, I cant believe the suffering and pain this will cause the Bobo family if it is shown in court though. Or do you think this is what they showed the Bobo family that convinced them that Holly is now dead?:please:

If they do have this you know what case it reminds me of? Joseph Duncan's mass murder case when he video taped every torture and every rape he did to Shasta and Dylan Greone for the entire 6 and 7 weeks he had them kidnapped .:(

If this is true then God help the Bobo family to remain strong enough to endure all of this. Even in the Newsom/Christian murder cases the families didn't have to watch a video of their children being raped and murdered.

I cant even comprehend the true evil that reeks in this case.

IMO

Notice after the press update when TBI Director Mark Gwyn, was asked if there was a video of HB getting raped and shot. He did not respond but asked General McAddams to take the question, who said, "NO"! Actions speak much louder than words, imo...

Watch the facial expressions on their faces when this question was asked..
http://www.wsmv.com/story/25377351/...olly-bobo-case?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_med

I have a feeling that at least one of the witnesses has mentioned such a video but perhaps they don't have it....yet.

OT

ETA- The 1st person being executed ended up dying of a heart attack while still in the execution chamber. Details still emerging.

So it sounds like he may have suffered :please: Sowwy :blushing:

They keep mentioning several witnesses....SEVERAL.
Mmmm. Now that gives me pause.
Who else saw Holly with these guys after her kidnapping? How on earth did they keep it quiet for so long?
How can these people go on living with their pathetic little selves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artificiallife86