Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #3 ***ARREST***

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can say is thank God that we now can talk about SA since his name appears in MSM. Those of us that read the local flair, we know this name has been mentioned before and now with the Jackson Sun article more is coming. I will say this the last few threads read there has been removed, except this last one. Wonder why?

My guess is SA either failed to lead them to the body or they have evidence that directly contradicts what he has told them. That would allow them to void the agreement and proceed with indictment. IMO.

Looks like he will be the one going down next!

Just found this link now regarding SA and the third link:

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/2...Bobo-investigation?odyssey=mod&nclick_check=1

"According to the documents, prosecutors plan to indict Shayne Kyle Austin, who previously had been granted immunity in exchange for his cooperation in the investigation.

"The state voided the immunity agreement because Austin was not completely truthful and forthcoming, according to an email from Assistant District Attorney General Beth Boswell to Austin’s lawyer, Luke Evans. The email was sent on March 27."

More specifically, the agreement said,“In exchange for the total cooperation of Shayne Kyle Austin, the State agrees to grant him immunity for all charges arising out of the disposal, destruction, burial and/or concealment of Holly Bobo’s deceased body, conditioned upon him assisting us in recovering the body of Holly Bobo.”
The immunity agreement said the state would also not charge Austin with tampering with evidence or accessory after the fact “if he was present for, if he participated in, of (sic) if he has information concerning the disposal, destruction, burial, and or concealment” of Bobo’s body or other items of evidence connected to or belonging to her."

JMO's

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Does anyone else think that this news article was published on purpose in order to make this excretement special sweat? He knows where Holly's remains are. He needs to walk LE to the location or fry.

:twocents: Just had a thought ... fwiw:

Tomorrow is JWA's arraignment, so it is going to be interesting to see what he pleads:

IF JWA pleads Guilty, then maybe he was "born again" ?

IF JWA pleads NOT Guilty, then he is FOS !

JMO ... but I think this "born again" is a "crock" !

All JMO and :moo:

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/2...Bobo-investigation?odyssey=mod&nclick_check=1

"According to the documents, prosecutors plan to indict Shayne Kyle Austin, who previously had been granted immunity in exchange for his cooperation in the investigation.

"The state voided the immunity agreement because Austin was not completely truthful and forthcoming, according to an email from Assistant District Attorney General Beth Boswell to Austin’s lawyer, Luke Evans. The email was sent on March 27."

More specifically, the agreement said,“In exchange for the total cooperation of Shayne Kyle Austin, the State agrees to grant him immunity for all charges arising out of the disposal, destruction, burial and/or concealment of Holly Bobo’s deceased body, conditioned upon him assisting us in recovering the body of Holly Bobo.”
The immunity agreement said the state would also not charge Austin with tampering with evidence or accessory after the fact “if he was present for, if he participated in, of (sic) if he has information concerning the disposal, destruction, burial, and or concealment” of Bobo’s body or other items of evidence connected to or belonging to her."

JMO's

Stupidity at it's finest......

Question: is JA Holly's cousin?

I have read several times he is a second cousin by marriage. I don't know who he is married to though. But he sure would know Holly's schedule I would think and he also would know the layout of the Bobo property!

For this case to take three years it is now moving at a lightning pace! Thank goodness.

IMO

Okay, now this comes as a surprise to me. Huh.

I was waiting on this one. Sadly, it's a relief to know I wasn't nutz for getting *that* feeling about this player.
I'm thinking next up might be a female...

I am not really sure where each brother lived. I don't think it has ever been verified for certain but Dylan may have lived with Zach.

You mean her son, Zach?

Yes, at first before he was arrested I think she was more truthful when she said she couldn't say for sure that he wasn't involved. Then she did a 180 degree turn after he was arrested and now her chosen son didn't do it, I think she said.

Reminds me of Jackie Peterson after Scott Peterson was arrested. I guess I understand any mom wanting to believe their kid wouldn't do something this cold hearted and viscous to an innocent girl.

But really I do think she knows he did do it. She had already told the Judge in that county that ZA was not only a danger to his family but to his community as well. Boy those words sure became true.:(

IMO

:banghead: I've got to say sometimes I feel like reaching out and thumping the mother's up side of the head. How on earth could a mother live with herself after defending a cold blooded murderer of a young, innocent girl? I'm sorry but I have no sympathy for mothers who do this. They disgust me. There is absolutely no way I could defend a son who could do something so atrocious. No way.

:twocents: Just had a thought ... fwiw:

Tomorrow is JWA's arraignment, so it is going to be interesting to see what he pleads:

IF JWA pleads Guilty, then maybe he was "born again" ?

IF JWA pleads NOT Guilty, then he is FOS !

JMO ... but I think this "born again" is a "crock" !

All JMO and :moo:

Yep, you're most likely right in thinking that this "born again" is FOS.

These guys....ZA, JA, SA....when they walk into that courtroom with all those media cameras going off--and see their community gathered around staring them down, may they crap their pants. Isn't that ugly to say? But it really gets me angry. I know I will calm down tomorrow or the next day...but for right now, I'm hot. I might even manage to have compassion for some of these folks because that's what normal human beings do. Obviously, they aren't normal human beings. They have no compassion.

How can people be so cruel?

Early on, we discussed all the issues we could possibly think of surrounding Holly's case. We tried to figure out if one or more perps were involved. I felt that more than one could be involved, including a woman, but that it would be tough to keep the participants quiet for long. The more perps you have, the more likely someone will talk.
Well, lo and behold, not one of these guys talked...not in the time frame I thought. If they did talk to friends or cohorts about it, then that whole bunch is incredibly audacious in keeping big time secrets. Shame on them.

I was waiting on this one. Sadly, it's a relief to know I wasn't nutz for getting *that* feeling about this player.

I have felt this way since early on. Could a female have gone along with this? Stood by the side while her boyfriend or brother took Holly's life, all the while resenting Holly for her beautiful looks, her good home life?

:eek: . . . A female ? Can you give a hint ? I'm "clueless" !

:seeya: TIA !

These guys....ZA, JA, SA....when they walk into that courtroom with all those media cameras going off--and see their community gathered around staring them down, may they crap their pants. Isn't that ugly to say? But it really gets me angry. I know I will calm down tomorrow or the next day...but for right now, I'm hot. I might even manage to have compassion for some of these folks because that's what normal human beings do. Obviously, they aren't normal human beings. They have no compassion.

How can people be so cruel?

Early on, we discussed all the issues we could possibly think of surrounding Holly's case. We tried to figure out if one or more perps were involved. I felt that more than one could be involved, including a woman, but that it would be tough to keep the participants quiet for long. The more perps you have, the more likely someone will talk.
Well, lo and behold, not one of these guys talked...not in the time frame I thought. If they did talk to friends or cohorts about it, then that whole bunch is incredibly audacious in keeping big time secrets. Shame on them.

Heck, the brother witnessed it and said nothing. Shame is not the word I'd use. I'm furious that he's not getting charged. WTH ? :banghead:

Heck, the brother witnessed it and said nothing. Shame is not the word I'd use. I'm furious that he's not getting charged. WTH ? :banghead:

I read he was mentally challenged? Could that be the reason they are not charging him?
Without him coming forward with info, I don't know that this case would be prosecutorial. I think he was in jail for something else, LE came down on him, he was pushed against the wall and came out with it. I think he might be "slow," and LE thinks he was scared of his brother. Heck, I would be. That is all I can come up with.
He is going to testify. I pray he has the courage to do it right.

JMO's

I don't know why but I get a queasy feeling in the bottom of my stomach when I read this part:

if he has information concerning the disposal,
destruction, burial.

It is as if the TBI already knows her remains are not intact.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads