Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read this on Channel 4:

Channel 4 News talked exclusively Tuesday with Autry's mother-in-law, Patsy Chumney, who says the TBI interviewed Autry's wife several times and that the family had no idea he was about to be charged.

Chumney said Autry had gotten involved with drugs, but before that, she calls him a good man.

"He was just a good person. He wanted to help with everything. My husband had hogs, and he wanted to learn about them and everything, you know. He was just a good person," Chumney said.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/25377351/second-suspect-charged-with-murder-in-holly-bobo-case

Hogs. Gah. Let the rumors begin anew.

Anyone else see from Autry's build in earlier mugshots he could be the actual pwrson in the driveway, he, imo fits the description.

:seeya: I agree ... I think he might be "camo man" from Clint's description ... IIRC, 6' and 200 lb ?

:moo:

Perhaps the wife/ex-wife of J Autry. Perhaps a gal who seems to have been well traveled, shall I say, with this brigade with the initials RE. I just think there's a female involved... somehow. Certainly could be wrong...

:seeya: Thank You, pieper !

:moo: Interesting ...

Hogs. Gah. Let the rumors begin anew.

When I saw the word "hogs" I thought OMG !

I heard about "hogs" :facepalm: elsewhere ...

JMO and MOO but "where there's smoke, there's a fire" ...

:seeya:

:seeya: Good Night, Y'all !

Tomorrow is going to be an interesting day.

ZA's status conference, which we now know he has an attorney ... and ...

JWZ's arraignment, so will the "born again" plead Guilty or NOT Guilty ?

:please: that Holly will be found !

:please: for the Bobo Family !

When I saw the word "hogs" I thought OMG !

I heard about "hogs" :facepalm: elsewhere ...

JMO and MOO but "where there's smoke, there's a fire" ...

:seeya:
RSBM

Robert Picton's (sp?) farm ? Who knows, these perps are probably vile enough to do something like that.

Sorry to jump in like this, I've read some of the threads but not enough, apparently. Is there a specific thread on this case that discusses motive ?

I've got my own theories, but they are pretty general. ( Revenge for something the perps "thought" the Bobo's did ? Jealous of her beauty ? (that might indicate a woman being involved) Did Holly know , or find out something about the killers and had to be 'silenced'--- like she accidentally saw them doing something illegal ? )

:moo:

Imo, the motive was for pure sexual perversion upon Holly.:( I think they brutally raped Holly over, and over again, and may have even had others join in on the brutalization.

Of course they could have targeted any beautiful girl in the community, and they did, they targeted Holly. They cant kidnap them all so they select one.

It is like any other kidnapper, rapist (imo) and murderer when they choose their prey. They pick from all the other pretty girls in the community. They select one. Its hard to think they could have picked a more beautiful wholesome clean young woman than Holly.

Slime like this do these crimes based on opportunities. They both probably knew exactly where Holly lived, and knew it was in a very remote rural area. They also probably knew she left for school very early in the morning after her parents had gone to work.

IMO

These crimes are about power, not how attractive the perp finds a victim...

Update with Shayne's answer to DA pulling the deal.

As first reported by the Jackson Sun, Evans says Austin signed an agreement to testify against the other accused killers in exchange for immunity from prosecutors, but the district attorney emailed Evans that the deal was off.

In a statement to Channel 4 News late Tuesday, Evans said:

"My client takes issue with the state's assertion that he was untruthful and not forthcoming. My client has remained in full compliance with the agreement he entered into with the state of Tennessee. I expect them to honor his agreement. We're set to have a hearing on my client's request for an injunctive relief regarding the state's attempt to breach the immunity agreement next month."

Again, according to Evans, the district attorney's office says the immunity agreement was based on complete truthfulness, and the D.A. believes Austin lied about what happened.

JMO's

http://www.wsmv.com/story/25384921/...on-in-bobo-investigation#.U2BozcfpOm8.twitter

Update with Shayne's answer to DA pulling the deal.

As first reported by the Jackson Sun, Evans says Austin signed an agreement to testify against the other accused killers in exchange for immunity from prosecutors, but the district attorney emailed Evans that the deal was off.

In a statement to Channel 4 News late Tuesday, Evans said:

"My client takes issue with the state's assertion that he was untruthful and not forthcoming. My client has remained in full compliance with the agreement he entered into with the state of Tennessee. I expect them to honor his agreement. We're set to have a hearing on my client's request for an injunctive relief regarding the state's attempt to breach the immunity agreement next month."

Again, according to Evans, the district attorney's office says the immunity agreement was based on complete truthfulness, and the D.A. believes Austin lied about what happened.

JMO's

http://www.wsmv.com/story/25384921/...on-in-bobo-investigation#.U2BozcfpOm8.twitter

Thank you. I expected some kind of response like this from them.

I do hope the state is not trying to lie themselves. This will be interesting to see how this unfolds.

If they have Dylan's statement and it is different than SA's, that might be what happened. I hope none of these slimeballs get a deal. Sure seems like a lot of people were there at some time before Holly passed.

Interesting comment regarding possible family connections of the 2 most recent suspects on a site we can't link to. Fairly recent... post # ends in 709. Possible rumor of course.

Interesting comment regarding possible family connections of the 2 most recent suspects on a site we can't link to. Fairly recent... post # ends in 709. Possible rumor of course.

page 8.479 (on my screen anyway)

Thank you. I expected some kind of response like this from them.

I do hope the state is not trying to lie themselves. This will be interesting to see how this unfolds.

Considering that LE does not have the remains, it does not appear that SA held up his end of the bargain.

I thought ZA did it, but I was skeptical about a group. As pointed out earlier, it is much harder to keep a secret with a group. However, this group was in it up to their eyeballs, so guess it wasn't a problem until someone got arrested and tried to save their backside.

I would bet LE put the pressure on all of them about Holly when each was arrested. Someone finally broke.

Just read this on Channel 4:

Channel 4 News talked exclusively Tuesday with Autry's mother-in-law, Patsy Chumney, who says the TBI interviewed Autry's wife several times and that the family had no idea he was about to be charged.

Chumney said Autry had gotten involved with drugs, but before that, she calls him a good man.

"He was just a good person. He wanted to help with everything. My husband had hogs, and he wanted to learn about them and everything, you know. He was just a good person," Chumney said.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/25377351/second-suspect-charged-with-murder-in-holly-bobo-case

At the link are two videos. Starting at 26 seconds of the 2:05 seconds video is a closed file folder labeled "A GANG" on the file tab.

The file opens. The top document states:

Jason Autry

cousin of the Bobos on Dana's side and cousin to ____________ * blank as if whiteout was used *

Nickname: "Train" (" You really don't want to know how he earned it!")

About 41 - 45 seconds:

Family: He is both a cousin to the Bobos on Dana's side and to Shayne Austin (they share a grandmother who died in March 2011 allegedly connected with the Aryan Nation

He has a new Ford 150 red pick up. Jason and Shayne were seen at Brodie's landing on 7/9 around 3 - 4 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop