Hoover & D. Casey Depos in Gonzales Case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, now watch something come up we can not get out of...

And don't be surprised if the As try to get out of it again at the last minute.

Has anyone heard JM say anything about DC being a no-show? Do we know if he's rescheduled?

And don't be surprised if the As try to get out of it again at the last minute.

Has anyone heard JM say anything about DC being a no-show? Do we know if he's rescheduled?

Theres gotta be a contempt motion coming for him...then he will settle it someway or another prior to the hearing.

You mean he says "quite frankly nothing....and quite frankly nothing. And quite frankly, more nothing..." Don't you? ;)

OMG, I forgot all the "quite frankly,"s. That one makes me grind my teeth!

Have any of you ever seen this many people in one case who love listening to themselves?

I work in a law firm and we have one Attorney who says this ALL the time. I so wanna call him Jose when I hear it ;)

I'd want to choke him. LOL. Although, my all-time favorite is "quite honestly" which is tantamount to saying "somewhat honestly." :floorlaugh:

This came out yesterday on WFTV, I think it may have been over shadowed by the release of the autopsy report...but anyway, more on the ZG civil case and Dominic C.

ZENAIDA'S ATTORNEYS FILE MOTION AGAINST P.I.

An ongoing legal battle continues over whether private investigator Dominic Casey should be held in contempt of court in the civil case against Casey Anthony.

In a motion filed Friday, Zenaida Gonzalez's (read motion) attorneys say Dominic Casey should still be held in contempt for not showing up to a scheduled deposition in March.

However, Dominic Casey's attorney told a judge that he notified her lawyers before the deposition that he needed more time to get a legal counsel.

Dominic C. Motion to Strike

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19803328/detail.html

Plaintiff response to Motion to Strike

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19803207/detail.html

Link to article, (under autopsy release section)

http://www.wftv.com/news/19802223/detail.html

OK, you have just got to read the response from John M to Dominic's Motion to Strike...VERY GOOD READING !

It sounds like Dominic is still very much in the the A's court !

OK, you have just got to read the response from John M to Dominic's Motion to Strike...VERY GOOD READING !

It sounds like Dominic is still very much in the the A's court !

LMFAO! "..invokes Orwell and Clockwork Orange." That's awesome!

LMFAO! "..invokes Orwell and Clockwork Orange." That's awesome!

MR Casey accuses Mr Morgan of 'grandstanding' then CC's a copy of his motion to a zillion people (including Jose Baez).

Mr Morgan sends a copy to the court and Mr Caseys attorney.

You just can't learn 'class', you either have it, or you don't.

This came out yesterday on WFTV, I think it may have been over shadowed by the release of the autopsy report...but anyway, more on the ZG civil case and Dominic C.

ZENAIDA'S ATTORNEYS FILE MOTION AGAINST P.I.

An ongoing legal battle continues over whether private investigator Dominic Casey should be held in contempt of court in the civil case against Casey Anthony.

In a motion filed Friday, Zenaida Gonzalez's (read motion) attorneys say Dominic Casey should still be held in contempt for not showing up to a scheduled deposition in March.

However, Dominic Casey's attorney told a judge that he notified her lawyers before the deposition that he needed more time to get a legal counsel.

Dominic C. Motion to Strike

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19803328/detail.html

Plaintiff response to Motion to Strike

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19803207/detail.html

Link to article, (under autopsy release section)

http://www.wftv.com/news/19802223/detail.html

OMG!! You found it!! You're the TOPS!! Thank you so much for posting the motion, I was going crazy trying to find it! :woohoo::woohoo: :blowkiss:

Good Night!! Is this attorney Diana T, mocking M&M? Whoa!
Marketing ploy?? Really?? M&M is HUGE here in Florida, you can't drive anywhere without seeing one of their billboard's or hearing an ad on the radio. I see JM's face every time I watch local channel's. sheesh...

I don't know about any of the case law she cited, but my word, I just thought it was the most mean spirited and condescending motion I've read yet. Talk about a circus act, seems she's just another one of the endless stream of clown's climbing out of the mini-car.

Where the heck did she get an Orwellian overtone from? What?
A Clock Work Orange? That is Baez's mission in my opinion. (oh noo...there's nothing damning against my girl..er..um..client, in that autopsy report)

Wow...what next?

Thanks again Search!!

Marketing ploy?? Really?? M&M is HUGE here in Florida, you can't drive anywhere without seeing one of their billboard's or hearing an ad on the radio. I see JM's face every time I watch local channel's. sheesh...

I don't know about any of the case law she cited, but my word, I just thought it was the most mean spirited and condescending motion I've read yet. Talk about a circus act, seems she's just another one of the endless stream of clown's climbing out of the mini-car.

A Clock Work Orange? That is Baez's mission in my opinion. (oh noo...there's nothing damning against my girl..er..um..client, in that autopsy report)

Wow...what next?

Thanks again Search!!
Isn't it unbelievable ? I have NEVER seen anything like it in my life, talk about unprofessional and in poor taste. This woman attorney is in good company with Dominic and the rest.

Isn't it unbelievable ? I have NEVER seen anything like it in my life, talk about unprofessional and in poor taste. This woman attorney is in good company with Dominic and the rest.

You can say that again!!

PS, I apologize for not asking your permission first, but in my excitement, I linked to your post from mine over in the Legal & Procedural thread. Hope it's ok??

You can say that again!!

PS, I apologize for not asking your permission first, but in my excitement, I linked to your post from mine over in the Legal & Procedural thread. Hope it's ok??
Yes that's fine...there were quite a few threads on the civil case and I wasn't sure about the best place to put it.

So she was a Talking Head before DC hire her? This comment slayed me...what a disrespectful slam against Judge Strickland:

VAN SUSTEREN: Indeed that seems rather bizarre.

Right now we're looking at Casey dressed in what we would refer to as street clothes. Usually street clothes are reserved for trial. Do they permit her to have street clothes because this is televised so she doesn't look like a guilty person and poison the jury?

TENNIS: Actually, any time you want to take clothes to a client who's incarcerated, you can take them over to the jail prior to the court date. And, theoretically, you could have them dress for any minor hearing you want to have them dress for.

I can understand why her lawyer wanted to do that. And, frankly, if my client were going on be on TV every time there was hearing, I would probably have them dress out, too-that's what we call. So I wasn't surprised that she was dressed for court.

I'm kind of surprised that Judge Strickland hasn't figured out some way to allow them to not have her brought over for each and every hearing, because it really does seem to add to the circus atmosphere.

Fer cryin' out loud.....Jose allowed KC to waive her right to appear for all the proceedings. Judge S, in his infinite wisdom saw a big issue looming in Appellate Court if he didn't have her (KC) happy azz parked in that chair, and made sure that avenue would be closed to Baez. WTF is this woman's problem??

Wow...what next?

Thanks again Search!!

That was quite an eye-full......really puts the
S in sarcastic.:rolleyes:

I think this case is getting to me, I admit I started laughing as I was reading that motion of DC's..I know this whole thing is a serious matter, and shouldn't be made into a joke, but I really couldn't help thinking this was the silliest piece of paper I have ever read.. at least of anything to ever pass through a lawyers hands and wind up in a court room.

They must be running short of lawyers down in Florida, to have found one who would be willing to sign her name to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem