Hoover & D. Casey Depos in Gonzales Case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After each sale of bracelets, LA can kiss each bracelet and say, "C.M.A."! :dance:

I have to agree on this. I can remember listening to him during the memorial and my first thought was...WOW he sounds really stupid saying "C.M.A", then like a ton of bricks it hit me and I said out loud to no one, OMG he is talking to KC.

My opinion, I am personally thinking LA had more to do with it than KC did, don't ask me why, just a funny feeling I have.

Oh, NOW he wants to sue someone! Lol! Didn't LP state on the NG show that LA was Caylee's father? Of course, we know this isn't true. No threats of sueing then! JG stated that he had been told by KC that LA tried to touch her inappropriately. Probably not true since KC lies everytime her mouth is moving. No threats of sueing then! Now, with an under-oath subpeona, JH says it MAY have been LA on the phone with DC, and BOOM! LA is going to sue? Hmmmm!

Don't forget that Lee's own attorney had a slip of the tongue and called Caylee Lee's daughter instead of niece. I don't have a link to the video clip and don't recall the exact words.

I don't think having a lawyer at your depo is making a person look guilty. If you recall JH asked his depo to be ended so he could retain a lawyer, so I think he regretted not having one. JMO.

Snipped by me.

I have to agree for 2 reasons--#1, you need your own lawyer to protect you from whatever underhanded scheme the other lawyer may have in mind. There's an old joke that "If there's only one lawyer in a small town, he'll go broke, but if a second lawyer moves in, they'll both get rich."

#2--This is the Anthony case, remember? Anyone who gets even remotely involved will need a lawyer sooner or later. Even a charitable organization with a spotless reputation like TES! LOL.

I think that's why Casey won't sign the legal document simply stating she is not the same ZFG that kidnapped Caylee. They want to keep that door open.
I realize a lot of posters believe Morgan should not be allowed to continue with his line of questioning. I completely disagree. Every question he asks (IMO) always points back to the credibility of every single person in this case. ZFG was the one and only focal point of this investigation in the very beginning. Morgan has to chip away at ALL the lies just to prove how insane it is to believe ZFG really kidnapped Caylee.

Re bold above. Somehow it slipped past me that Casey has refused to sign such a statement. If so, then I fully support JM pulling out every stop on behalf of his client!

As far as Casey having no money to pay off ZFG's claim, even if ZFG wins her suit--that's the situation now, not down the road when money is pouring in from media sales, etc. The defense team is counting on being paid from that income. ZFG's claim can be paid from it too.

I gotta add that I have a humorous vision of Cindy being in control of those media sales/income and refusing to pay the defense team's charges--especially if Casey is found guilty!

Bingo on the Cindy/DC relationship!

I agree, Cindy has been put through the ringer by both George and Casey.

So glad to know I'm not "out here, all alone." :blowkiss: Shirley P's commonsense attitude and remarks somehow softened my opinion of Cindy. Slightly. Or maybe it hardened my attitude toward George. Frankly, when I had time to reflect on all the facts surrounding his alleged/pretended "suicide," attempt, I lost all respect for him.

I have to agree on this. I can remember listening to him during the memorial and my first thought was...WOW he sounds really stupid saying "C.M.A", then like a ton of bricks it hit me and I said out loud to no one, OMG he is talking to KC.

Snipped by me. Lee was playing mind games with us by using "CMA," donchaknow? :sick: It would actually have been easier, and much more appropriate, had he simply identified whoever he was referring to at the time.

However it was more important to him to show us how much smarter than us he is. His use of CMA was the eqivalent of giving us the finger. Or childishly sticking out his tongue at us and going, "Nananana...nananana."

Utterly disgusting, IMO.

Snipped by me. Lee was playing mind games with us by using "CMA," donchaknow? :sick: It would actually have been easier, and much more appropriate, had he simply identified whoever he was referring to at the time.

However it was more important to him to show us how much smarter than us he is. His use of CMA was the eqivalent of giving us the finger. Or childishly sticking out his tongue at us and going, "Nananana...nananana."

Utterly disgusting, IMO.

You know it was disgusting. He was really immature about it. I mean I can understand the loss of a loved one and someone that close. I could understand kissing the bracelet, but the "CMA" part was just, well it disgusted me.

Bingo on the Cindy/DC relationship!

I agree, Cindy has been put through the ringer by both George and Casey.

I agree~As a result, CA has become a bitter woman. I think KC inherited a lot of her bad traits from her Dad.

So glad to know I'm not "out here, all alone." :blowkiss: Shirley P's commonsense attitude and remarks somehow softened my opinion of Cindy. Slightly. Or maybe it hardened my attitude toward George. Frankly, when I had time to reflect on all the facts surrounding his alleged/pretended "suicide," attempt, I lost all respect for him.

I've had a low opinion of George Anthony since early on. That said, the alleged attempt didn't surprise me at all. In fact, nothing GA has done has come as a surprise to me.

Obviously it is not my business but I'm always on the money trail. How does DC afford this new criminal attorney? Was and is DC's empatheic ear over many months fueld by the money he might stand to make if he keeps up the knight in shinningg armour routine. His new lawyer has alot of experience in high profile crimes in Orlando and I bet his hourly rate would put most of us in debt. I wish there was a blog of attorneys ratting out their own.

Obviously it is not my business but I'm always on the money trail. How does DC afford this new criminal attorney? Was and is DC's empatheic ear over many months fueld by the money he might stand to make if he keeps up the knight in shinningg armour routine. His new lawyer has alot of experience in high profile crimes in Orlando and I bet his hourly rate would put most of us in debt. I wish there was a blog of attorneys ratting out their own.

You don't have to be a millionaire to hire an attorney.

People Hire attorneys every day.

I agree~As a result, CA has become a bitter woman. I think KC inherited a lot of her bad traits from her Dad.

I've had a low opinion of George Anthony since early on. That said, the alleged attempt didn't surprise me at all. In fact, nothing GA has done has come as a surprise to me.

I have that same low opinion, of George, and have a tiny bit, just a tiny bit, of sympathy for Cindy, and what George and Casey have put her through. I also think she inherited a lot of bad traits from George, including trying to figure out a way to make money without working, lying to family etc.

Don't get me wrong, I think Cindy also encouraged the lying, but I've not heard much about Cindy lying to people before this, yet it's obvious George has a bit of a history of dishonesty prior to this. And when I think about his getting a gun in the middle of this, knowing it was in breach of Casey's bail but doing it anyhow, then apparently saying he'd like to teach her friends a lesson with a gun, the guy really scares me and I think he is potentially very dangerous. And the way he was rude to LE who worked tirelessly to recover Caylee's remains ("get out of here and take your lackies with you")......well, he gets no more sympathy from me.

If Cindy has moved on, it wouldn't surprise me at all. JH doesn't strike me as the sort of guy who wants to spread gossip or hurt the As, so I believe he is telling the truth re her and DC.

Good question. He apparently told Hoover the As owed him over $100 000...maybe they paid up, but somehow I doubt it.

Maybe he's using donation money?...it wouldn't surprise me at all.

So at the end of the depo they are talking to JH about how he videotapes as part of his PI services, I think this is where they are nabbing him for for not being licensed properly. It just dawned on me. I think this depo served many purposes. JMO.

You don't have to be a millionaire to hire an attorney.

People Hire attorneys every day.

No, but you certainly have to have some money. Many people also have to go to court unrepresented because they couldn't afford legal representation. I don't know about where you come from, but where I come from, lawyer's hourly rates can range from about $250-$900.

Just to meet with Cheney, give him the relevant paperwork and your instructions, then have him attend for a depo would no doubt cost many thousands of dollars. If the case goes for any length of time, people quickly fork over more than they paid for their vehicles to their lawyers. Most people can't afford to do that.

ETA...maybe you thought they came cheap cause BC is always with the As??? I think he's doing it pro bono, cause he wants some press. Doesn't seem to me Cheney is that type of lawyer.

So at the end of the depo they are talking to JH about how he videotapes as part of his PI services, I think this is where they are nabbing him for for not being licensed properly. It just dawned on me. I think this depo served many purposes. JMO.

I've been out all day....did I miss something about Hoover today? Who would want to "nab" him and why?

I don't believe he had a contract to do PI work in this case at all, and I do understand he has a license, and is in fact far more qualified than DC. And you sure don't need a license to use a video camera!

I hope they leave JH alone, or I think it's going to be near impossible to get people to come forward to help in the investigation of children's murders in the future and I'd hate to see that happen. I think what happened to RK will already impact on people, and if JH is burned too, I don't think that helps anyone, except perhaps the As and DC.

There was a press release today from a professional assoc of PIs that stated that, here in FL, a PI with a class-C license (which is what JH has) cannot sub-contract out their services. JH mentions that he has done precisely that for many years, so apparently he is violating the statutes referencing PIs. Class-C PIs must work directly for a Class-A PI firm.

Whether JM was trying to catch him in that or not--meh. I agree with you that JH is far more qualified than DC.

ETA: There's a thread about the press release here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82091

There was a press release today from a professional assoc of PIs that stated that, here in FL, a PI with a class-C license (which is what JH has) cannot sub-contract out their services. JH mentions that he has done precisely that for many years, so apparently he is violating the statutes referencing PIs. Class-C PIs must work directly for a Class-A PI firm.

Whether JM was trying to catch him in that or not--meh. I agree with you that JH is far more qualified than DC.

Thank you so much for filling me in...it's so hard to catch up on these threads after being out all day!

I hope JM wasn't trying to catch him and I sure hope he's not in trouble for it. I can't help but wonder if DC and/or the As are behind this? I'd hate to see JH lose his source of income from this, I'm sure it's already been pretty tough on him.

Re bold above. Somehow it slipped past me that Casey has refused to sign such a statement. If so, then I fully support JM pulling out every stop on behalf of his client!

As far as Casey having no money to pay off ZFG's claim, even if ZFG wins her suit--that's the situation now, not down the road when money is pouring in from media sales, etc. The defense team is counting on being paid from that income. ZFG's claim can be paid from it too.

I gotta add that I have a humorous vision of Cindy being in control of those media sales/income and refusing to pay the defense team's charges--especially if Casey is found guilty!

This post of yours made me think of something...if ZG wins a finanicail judgement...should she have included GA and CA in the lawsuit? as any monies coming to KC from the selling of her story or photos etc, may come through the parents first. Surely the judgement will be set to include these monies. In others words, hoping GA and CA can't deny funds to ZG through "red tape" crap. (Rooting for ZG all the way-as a matter of principle)

This post of yours made me think of something...if ZG wins a finanicail judgement...should she have included GA and CA in the lawsuit? as any monies coming to KC from the selling of her story or photos etc, may come through the parents first. Surely the judgement will be set to include these monies. In others words, hoping GA and CA can't deny funds to ZG through "red tape" crap. (Rooting for ZG all the way-as a matter of principle)

Excellent point! I wonder if maybe they've reviewed all the footage to see if they had a basis to sue them too and determined they didn't? I don't remember exactly what C & G said about her.

Excellent point! I wonder if maybe they've reviewed all the footage to see if they had a basis to sue them too and determined they didn't? I don't remember exactly what C & G said about her.

Thank you for agreeing with me. Nothing here makes me smile more! C&G didn't say anything about her...just KC. Just wondering about the legal terminologly in the lawsuit and all that. Hoping KC can't hide money behind G&C. Didn't OJ manage to NOT pay on his civil case by "hiding" assests? Fortuanately, KC is NOT OJ. Sure, she may have a free or cheap dream now, but after her conviction, perhaps, all these high-priced folks will go away...fast! Then, she may have to fight the civil suit alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem