Hoover & D. Casey Depos in Gonzales Case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone sue another for statements given in a deposition?

I think some are missing the point here. Why should he be concerned with whether or not Cindy had an affair with anybody? It has nothing to do with ZG and her defamation lawsuit.
Most of the questions he asked Lee were out of bounds as well. I'm surprised he is allowed to get away with it.
Pitiful excuse for an attorney.... he's trying to delve into the criminal case, which he is not qualified for, and certainly not involved in.
If by some miracle, the case should ever get to court, and a judge hears this line of questioning, he/she will probably throw it out in a heartbeat, because it has nothing to do with ZG, or anything he claims regarding her.
I wouldn't hire him to represent my dog. He is a joke.

It is very relevant to the case. It sure won't be thrown out.

If he can prove ANY of them have lied, then he has won. He will use LE interviews and cross reference them to his depositions and prove they were using his client as a cover up.

I quit watching tonite after the talking heads seemed to have Dominic confused with Hoover.
Lee has no basis to sue anyone except maybe his barber.:p:p

Somehow, I feel as if neither suit will occur.
From what I read, Hoover said he felt Lee's attorney and his silly back peddling led him to suspect Lee's involvement.

Somehow, I feel as if neither suit will occur.
From what I read, Hoover said he felt Lee's attorney and his silly back peddling led him to suspect Lee's involvement.

Precisely. And he kept repeating that he didn't know who the tipster was, he was just guessing, and he was only guessing b/c he was being deposed and had no choice.

If Lee and his atty insist on pursuing this, the only outcome will be a hearty chuckle from the judge as he tosses the lawsuit out on its ear. What I wouldn't give to see that! :laugh:

The Lee statement was the clincher for me...does anyone, oh my mighty sleuthy friends, have a link to the part of the interview that Lee "states he had seen the video, he hadn't seen the video, wait what video?" That I would pay to see, drinks on me in the parking lot to the first supersleuth to find it!

The Lee statement was the clincher for me...does anyone, oh my mighty sleuthy friends, have a link to the part of the interview that Lee "states he had seen the video, he hadn't seen the video, wait what video?" That I would pay to see, drinks on me in the parking lot to the first supersleuth to find it!

He's talking about Lee's atty, not Lee. Do you want a link to that part of the depo?

He's talking about Lee's atty, not Lee. Do you want a link to that part of the depo?

I was confused by this is JH stating that Lee's attorney had said that he himself had seen the video or that Lee had seen the video? Its in part 4 of the depo timestamp 27.41 when they are talking about this. Man, the one time I wish Morgan wanted to elaborate further!

added: Who claimed to have seen the video before it was released, Lee or his attorney? I want to know how Lee's attorney knew there was a video, and why it was importnant if he didn't hear it from Lee.

I was confused by this is JH stating that Lee's attorney had said that he himself had seen the video or that Lee had seen the video? Its in part 4 of the depo timestamp 27.41 when they are talking about this. Man, the one time I wish Morgan wanted to elaborate further!

Hoover is talking about the atty saying he'd seen it. There was an interview of Luca (by KB, I believe) where Luca mentioned he'd seen the video. When Kathy asked when he saw it he told her he'd seen it the night before (I think) on the news. KB then tells him, well, it wasn't released on the news until that day. Luca starts backpeddling at that point and says, ...uh...well, maybe it was today, uh, no...uh...maybe I didn't see it...maybe it was another video.

It was really pitiful. And hilarious.

Ah ha! Drinks on me PGW! Youre the best, now I can go have a good laugh when I hunt down that little tidbit of Kathy's footage!

That statement coupled with the big stupid mistake Luca made "absolutely" makes me rethink my position on Lee. I don't know how I had missed it. I don't post alot, but I read here incessantly!

Precisely. And he kept repeating that he didn't know who the tipster was, he was just guessing, and he was only guessing b/c he was being deposed and had no choice.

If Lee and his atty insist on pursuing this, the only outcome will be a hearty chuckle from the judge as he tosses the lawsuit out on its ear. What I wouldn't give to see that! :laugh:

Yeah! I know I could use a hearty chuckle! Could I use a hearty chuckle? No, I did not use a...wait. Did I?

Yeah! I know I could use a hearty chuckle! Could I use a hearty chuckle? No, I did not use a...wait. Did I?
Ok now I am really laughing...thanks for that. My hubby thinks I am nuts, as I sit here listening to a deposition and belt out hysterically giggles. He has that confused dog look on his face now!

What do you think the likliness is that the prosecutors will call JH as a witness? The fact that he was there and no one was looking for ZFG or asked him to look into it says a lot.

What do you think the likliness is that the prosecutors will call JH as a witness? The fact that he was there and no one was looking for ZFG or asked him to look into it says a lot.

Not to mention the fact that he can not claim "work product" for anything since he was never hired or paid.

I'm lost about the Baltimore references on page 10 of this thread. Who is GL? I remember people speculating about DC's accent.

I'm lost about the Baltimore references on page 10 of this thread. Who is GL? I remember people speculating about DC's accent.

GL, Ginny is a psychic that Dominic claims gave him the tip to search Suburban Dr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satchel7