Hoover & D. Casey Depos in Gonzales Case

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. You got it, Chilly. Her statements, all, are worthless. Even her denial of recognizing the person in the picture. So we can't use that as proof she didn't mean this Zanny.

I agree, we can't use the denial as absolute proof that she didn't mean this particular ZG, but it also doesn't prove she meant this ZG. If LE had shown Casey picture of 5 different ZG's and Casey said not one of them was the kidnapper, would she have been telling 5 different lies?

I sure did not want to seem harsh. :)

However, I do remember what he looked like but I am sorry his name just did not "float" to the top of my mind. Once you said his name, yes then I remember him and what he looked like and I too feel sorry for him and his family. I admit it was not the best example but at any rate. I was trying to illustrate that RK or ZFG will not be that memorable to the masses of people in the year of 2028.

It doesn't take masses of people to make someone's life miserable.

BEFORE this ZG came forward to the media, from the information Casey gave LE, people tracked THIS ZG's myspace down.

As a result she was harrassed the summer of 2008. I saw it.

She is entitled to the piddly amount of compensation she asked for. (Not that she or her lawyer thinks they will ever get it.)

MOO

He was not involved for investigative purposes, but more to offer protection, previous work as a body guard. Paraphraising.

Per deposition, he states that Anthony's never asked him to investigate the real ZG.

The video stopped for me...stuck at the part about the sport's figure.

Additionally, the physical description Casey gave of ZG is completely different than this ZG, including her size, weight, and age. Casey's ZG has no children, this ZG has 6.

Casey's ZG and this ZG have almost nothing in common.

This ZG fits the description of Casey's ZG well enough that her myspace page was tracked down. (BEFORE she came forward to the media.)

Ask LE if they got any tips to this ZG from people who were sure they'd tracked down the "kidnapper" Casey described.

MOO

Regardless of what we think, ZG has a right to sue. If it was a totally frivolous case it would have been tossed out already by the judge.

IIRC she is suing for a tiny amount. Something like 15,000 grand. That sounds more like someone who is trying to get some answers and clear her name more than someone who is just suing for "the money". She knows Casey doesn't have a dime to her name and that if a judgment is ever awarded, it would never be paid.

JMO

I agree.
Not everyone may follow this case intensively, ppl tend to recall an unusual name more then a common name, I do think there may be people who heard about Caylee missing, about Casey accusing ZG, and about Casey being jalied, but who may still believe the woman mentioned initially may have something to do with this.

ZG has children, I do not know their ages, but if still little ones, if they one day ask their mother what this was about, and learn their mother was at Sawgrass, and other things that correspond, what if it confuses only one of her children, or their friends?
I feel she has every right to get her name cleared, if only for her children and for any future confrontations. IMO

Does anyone have any ideas of what DC could have possibly said that it's being kept private?

I agree, we can't use the denial as absolute proof that she didn't mean this particular ZG, but it also doesn't prove she meant this ZG. If LE had shown Casey picture of 5 different ZG's and Casey said not one of them was the kidnapper, would she have been telling 5 different lies?

Yes! She didn't want LE to think this was the "real" ZG. She didn't want them to hone in on any ZG, because they would soon discover and prove no located ZG's were involved. That's why she didn't "recognise" any of the pictures shown to her, and why her description didn't match this, or any other, ZG. The whole description, along with all the phoney locations, was to specifically prevent LE from locating a potential imaginanny. As usual, she was too stupid to realise they would pursue it, like a dog with a bone, until they did locate some. I think she was floored when they did. I believe this ZG has the right to sue to clear her name publicly and legally.

So Cindy never once mentioned ZFG to the PI's .!!!

Why not?

I thought she wanted to find Caylee?

If ZFG is the person who took Caylee wouldn't finding ZFG help her find Caylee?

This entire family is full of crap - I'm so sick of their lies

George - Cindy - Casey & Lee

Can someone post whether D. Casey or J. Hoover said in a transcript of a dep, or interview with LE, whether Cindy or George Anthony told them Caylee might be buried where she was found or otherwise told DC or JH to search that area? I'm still not clear on this issue. And...what portion of DC's interview with LE was made "private" by the court today and why? Thanx.
Bumping up my question, since I don't have time to read all the interviews and deps. Thanx.

Oh, good point. I also would not bring ZG into my home, but not because of anything Casey said. ZG herself, IMO, does not present a wholesome image, except for when she's dressed up in her 'going to court' clothes.

Sort of how many people have the same opinion about the A's.

Bumping up my question, since I don't have time to read all the interviews and deps. Thanx.

Hoover said that DC never told him who called the tip in but ZFG's lawyer thinks the tip came from Lee

Thats what he said on tonights NG show anyway

I saw your post, but not sure of the answers and was hoping someone else was...but...IIRC (and I'm not sure I do), neither have said the info came from the As....DC says he got it from a psychic, JH is only guessing, but thinks maybe it was Lee.

Oooops...missed the last bit...I think the private part was the part they turned the tape off for and it had to do with info he got from Casey/the defence, which was covered by privilege.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clm79