How Did The PI's Get The Remains Spot...

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Who/What Motivated PI's to Search Remains Area?

• No Clue! Site was relatively randomly picked.

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Tips from Kiomarie

Votes: 10 3.5%
  • Code Speak with LA/GA/CA "Close to home"...

Votes: 65 22.6%
  • LP's Theory - Daisy Chain KC>jail>MR

Votes: 35 12.2%
  • Baez told him to go look there

Votes: 119 41.5%
  • Alternative theories

Votes: 55 19.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That will be the question of the day!! Where did HE land a copy? We know that his "inside" source is most likely connected to the defense team since every one of his interviews and shows lean so heavily towards them.
Yeah...as judge S so LIGHTLY spanked them for the other day in court.

I am not surprised that Whorealdo got this tape. I mean... how was the wftv legal analyst able to view it? One has to wonder (I waaa waaa waaa waaa wonder)

There is no explanation for the decomp and Caylee's hair with the death band in the trunk of the car ~ other than Casey committing the crime. No one else was driving the car at the time. MOO

Exactly, which is why her chance to turn over the remains and make a plea is gone!! If there was a 3 rock configuration, I believe she left it there to mark the spot so she could move Caylee. Remember, she asked her mom for one more day and CA said she had already given her 30. KC ran out of time-she tried to tip off LA the best she could. Still can't figure out lower left side (or something) and I just know it means something to the location. Lee didn't get it-Dr. Lee inspects car 11/14-tells Baez decomp in car definitely-Baez tells KC about maybe option to plea if remains are found. KC tells of site w/3rocks, plastic bag, etc. DC and JH go looking 11/15 and 11/16-no luck.
JB and KC think, maybe if DC and JH can't find her-maybe she is "unfindable"! Go on with the nanny story!! MN hears/feels something and quits 11/19! JB is going to have to explain the decomp in the car somhow and I'm sure there is a story set up for that. Remember GA said "the person in the back of my daughters car is not my grandaughter"! I think they were working on a story that they thought they could float by a jury with alot of reasonable doubt thrown in. Look how confident GA and CA looked on LKL 12/10.
Then comes 12/11-Caylee is found!!! To many crooks involved in this-one goes looking for his piece of the booty. JH tells LP about the tape and wants to know how much he can get for it. LP calls Nick Savage(FBI) and here we are today! IMO:waitasec:

couldn't have been better said by a better wser

I know it has happened, it's happened to Steve H, but I wonder actually how many perps post at WS and post on their own cases. Eeeek!

That will be the question of the day!! Where did HE land a copy? We know that his "inside" source is most likely connected to the defense team since every one of his interviews and shows lean so heavily towards them.

Oh that would explain alot! Thanks for stating the obvious. I'm slow today. lol.

Yeah...as judge S so LIGHTLY spanked them for the other day in court.

I am not surprised that Whorealdo got this tape. I mean... how was the wftv legal analyst able to view it? One has to wonder (I waaa waaa waaa waaa wonder)

WHOREALDO-GOOD ONE:floorlaugh:

I read back over the latest Fox article on this which mentions TM and his encounter w/ Hoover. TM said Hoover talked to them on Nov 8th, this doesn't add up because I thought Hoover didn't find out about it until Nov.14th from DC (WFTV Interview) ???

I have a question...when did JB get the OK to bring the laptop into the jail? Could he have been there, talking to KC, IMing someone who was talking on the phone about where the body was? JAT.

ETA: It just always seemed strange he NEEDED the laptop in there. Why couldn't he just take notes as EVERY other attorney had up until that time.

I read back over the latest Fox article on this which mentions TM and his encounter w/ Hoover. TM said Hoover talked to them on Nov 8th, this doesn't add up because I thought Hoover didn't find out about it until Nov.14th from DC (WFTV Interview) ???

Can't trust his word-JH like the others was in it for himself and money-not Caylee!:furious:

I have a question...when did JB get the OK to bring the laptop into the jail? Could he have been there, talking to KC, IMing someone who was talking on the phone about where the body was? JAT.

ETA: It just always seemed strange he NEEDED the laptop in there. Why couldn't he just take notes as EVERY other attorney had up until that time.
that laptop part IS STRANGE TO ME TOO. Especially now in the gestault of all the latest info on the PIs.

He obviously has a blackberry (from court video) but I am sure there is not wifi in the prison visiting areas. He would have to have his machine to play any type of video.

Very good point and yet another little dot of coconut on the macaroon cookie of murder

Someone came up with the thought that when Jose B. got permission to bring a laptop into the jail on one of his Casey visits that he may have been showing her the Dominique video.

If he sent his P.I. out to those woods to 'look' and he wasn't able to find poor little Caylee, Baez may have wanted to refer to the video with Casey. Is this the spot kind of thing. If not more to the north or south...etc.

I thought it sounded like a very plausible theory. That would mean that Casey had given him that information, and that he and his crew knew where poor little Caylee was and how she got there. That would explain the statements being made by Hoover & Padilla that D. C. said, (no, she's dead and we're going out to get her...paraphrased.)

But what was JB going to do about (or with) the remains if his PI found them? Turn them over to LE? That makes no sense.

Exactly, which is why her chance to turn over the remains and make a plea is gone!! If there was a 3 rock configuration, I believe she left it there to mark the spot so she could move Caylee. Remember, she asked her mom for one more day and CA said she had already given her 30. KC ran out of time-she tried to tip off LA the best she could. Still can't figure out lower left side (or something) and I just know it means something to the location. Lee didn't get it-Dr. Lee inspects car 11/14-tells Baez decomp in car definitely-Baez tells KC about maybe option to plea if remains are found. KC tells of site w/3rocks, plastic bag, etc. DC and JH go looking 11/15 and 11/16-no luck. JB and KC think, maybe if DC and JH can't find her-maybe she is "unfindable"! Go on with the nanny story!! MN hears/feels something and quits 11/19! JB is going to have to explain the decomp in the car somhow and I'm sure there is a story set up for that. Remember GA said "the person in the back of my daughters car is not my grandaughter"! I think they were working on a story that they thought they could float by a jury with alot of reasonable doubt thrown in. Look how confident GA and CA looked on LKL 12/10.
Then comes 12/11-Caylee is found!!! To many crooks involved in this-one goes looking for his piece of the booty. JH tells LP about the tape and wants to know how much he can get for it. LP calls Nick Savage(FBI) and here we are today! IMO:waitasec:

Allegedly JH told Padilla that Caylee was dead and they were going to go get her. If they were planning to use her remains to trade for a deal, they never would have moved her.

Lower left- if you look at the front of the house, wasn't the remains found on the left of the house, and closer to the property line on the side near the house?

[woods woods
woods woods]
......remains
[woods]
.................. property line

......................house

Think of it three dimensionally. If you were standing in front of the house looking at the layout, it would be lower left.

I think Hoover's tip on Nov 8th to TM was merely a hunch based on the info that AL said Casey ran out of gas on Suburban. I don't think it has anything to do with DC at all.

But what was JB going to do about (or with) the remains if his PI found them? Turn them over to LE? That makes no sense.

If they were planning to hide them somewhere else it would make sense.

When did he get the order to take in his laptop?

the PI left the employ (paid employ) of JB to go and volunteer for the Anthony's. Anything after the point of him being employed by the defense was a different animal entirely.

Per what DC has already stated....initially at least... that he as checking out a kiomarie lead (which the gathering area of the girls was waaay off from where he was actually digging and probing with his shovel and huge metal rod)... well I think he planned (per JB team casey tips) to "stumble" onto the body and have it all nicely recorded on video. Who the defense team planned on pinning it to... I have no idea. But once the PI found that body on his own and not under the thumb of JB employ... well who knows.

If they were planning to hide them somewhere else it would make sense.

When did he get the order to take in his laptop?
better yet...did he even GET an order to take it in? If he did... that is an entirely different and interesting kettle of fish.

the PI left the employ (paid employ) of JB to go and volunteer for the Anthony's. Anything after the point of him being employed by the defense was a different animal entirely.

Per what DC has already stated....initially at least... that he as checking out a kiomarie lead (which the gathering area of the girls was waaay off from where he was actually digging and probing with his shovel and huge metal rod)... well I think he planned (per JB team casey tips) to "stumble" onto the body and have it all nicely recorded on video. Who the defense team planned on pinning it to... I have no idea. But once the PI found that body on his own and not under the thumb of JB employ... well who knows.

Great point, I had forgotten my own theory that JB couldn't have been involved or they would have done it while they were still in his employ so he could claim attorney/client privelege. But I still think they intended to move it.

Please add to this if I missed one

Reasons to find the body:

To make sure it wasn't findable to further the fundraising cause and boost the defense case

To move it to a better spot

To find it and pin the crime on someone else

To find it to remove incriminating evidence that would lead back to Casey or the A's. ie; LE's rush back to the A's to declare their house a crime scene

that laptop part IS STRANGE TO ME TOO. Especially now in the gestault of all the latest info on the PIs.

He obviously has a blackberry (from court video) but I am sure there is not wifi in the prison visiting areas. He would have to have his machine to play any type of video.

JB could have downloaded videos or even pictures and maps to his laptop and showed them to KC to help her point out the right place.

Maybe the plan was for DC to call LE if he found Caylee and him for him to say he was merely working a hunch. Which we now know is not true. The A's could have wanted the body found, but needed someone else there first so anything that pointed at Casey could be removed before notifying LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot