How do you think Casey is feeling right now???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How do you think Casey is feeling. Do you think she is feeling smug and confident to be going home 'again', to have outwitted LE and her family?

I think she believes she is way too smart for LE to figure this out, especially without Caylee's body.

I think she has sat in her jail cell, stewing angrily! Poor Casey, she doesn't blame herself. She can't because she has NO REMORSE at all, not one molecule of it!!

You hit the nail on the head, seekingjustice!
I just cannot believe it! In fact, I think all of the Anthony's feel that the general public is just plain dumb!

No remorse - Casey does not differentiate between right and wrong. She just goes after what she wants and mows over who maight be in her way!

I think what really is making me sick today is the fact that she, and all of the Anthony's, feel they are bonafide celebrities! Barf!!!!

She should be this and she should be that.................. but I don't believe she feels.

poco, I agree with you that she doesn't feel for anyone/thing else. But I do believe she feels for 'herself'.

I think it all depends on what actually happened to Caylee. None of us are privy or know the answer to that so their is NO way we can guess how she feels.

Even if we choose to believe Casey, nothing good is happening to Caylee. She is away from her family and in so much danger even LE can't be involved. Caylee's been gone a long time. And we've heard Casey speak on the subject. She was angry that all anyone cared about was Caylee, finding Caylee. I don't know what she's thinking this morning or care. Maybe she's sprucing up for her reverse catwalk/perp walk, worrying about how hard it will be to meet men while on home confinement.

You hit the nail on the head, seekingjustice!
I just cannot believe it! In fact, I think all of the Anthony's feel that the general public is just plain dumb!

No remorse - Casey does not differentiate between right and wrong. She just goes after what she wants and mows over who maight be in her way!

I think what really is making me sick today is the fact that she, and all of the Anthony's, feel they are bonafide celebrities! Barf!!!!

Agree with you. Casey (and more than likely, Cindy) feel special. They are both role-playing.

....After wading through all of the *fence sitting* posts methinks the 1st next thing to be researched on the A's computers shall be Brownie... I mean -Twinkie Defense.... [ie: Diminished Capacity]

smug, better than everyone else, excited about getting off and getting rich, feels she is a celebrity now..(LP even said she said this)
Above the law

I think she is feeling pretty smug, that LE hasn't found Caylee. :mad:

Smug is exactly what she is feeling. She is smug because Caylee's body hasn't been found and that someone has posted her bail again. I'm sure she thinks that she is too pretty to sit in jail and someone must have agreed.

smug, better than everyone else, excited about getting off and getting rich, feels she is a celebrity now..(LP even said she said this)
Above the law

LP said she feels like she is a celebrity? I must have missed that one.

I keep thinking about her first court appearance and the slight smile she had one her face when she saw the cameras. It gives me chills. Maybe she planned it all along so she would become well known. :eek: More chills.

I think in the end, police may be happy with the way this is going. Think about it -- by now, of course she's feeling over-confident that she's going to beat this thing (if she's guilty). Over-confident people make mistakes because they think they're better than everyone else working the case. It's just a matter of time now! Her ego will be her downfall.

I think in the end, police may be happy with the way this is going. Think about it -- by now, of course she's feeling over-confident that she's going to beat this thing (if she's guilty). Over-confident people make mistakes because they think they're better than everyone else working the case. It's just a matter of time now! Her ego will be her downfall.

good point

Im wishing she was in pain! IMO But ya shes probably feeling smug, arrogant and probably laughing at everyong thinking she is going to get off!

LP said she feels like she is a celebrity? I must have missed that one.

I keep thinking about her first court appearance and the slight smile she had one her face when she saw the cameras. It gives me chills. Maybe she planned it all along so she would become well known. :eek: More chills.

yeah she said something along the lines of, I did not set out to be a celebrity, he said it in a interview..someone more experienced here can lead to a Link about it..

I think she is feeling pretty smug, that LE hasn't found Caylee. :mad:

Smug and excited...it's internet surfing, home cooking, hot showering, nail painting, look outside and see all the attention of the "It's all about ME" Casey show party time. Enjoy your last moments of freedom girl. If you are gonna dance, you have to pay the piper and she has done A LOT of dancin'

I really don't think she has any feelings other than maybe, "I can call TonE."

Well, as she said when she was out last time "I guess this makes me a celebrity" sick, sick, sick

I think she might be feeling a little Paris Hilton-ish at this point , with all the notariety, etc

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver
Back