How do you think Casey is feeling right now???

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't really give a rats a$$ how or what Casey is feeling.

I don't know about her, but I feel sick. I wonder if the donation money that the A's recieved to help find Caylee was used to post the bond. The statement that they feel her "civil rights are being violated" sounds like something CA would say. And why put the billboard out there now, why not 3 weeks ago? The cameras have been on the house for quite some time..

the donation money wasnt used.. someone gave them the money but wanted to remain anon .. in this case i cant blame them lol

I think she was smiling after release, obviously quite happy with all the attention she gets.

I think she might be feeling a little Paris Hilton-ish at this point , with all the notariety, etc

Not to mention the money. Cindy and George are the ones who "annonymously" posted the $50k to bail her out. Money that they did not have for the past month. Gee I wonder where they suddenly got that from?

there needs to be some re-examination concerning journalistic ethics, and laws governing financial compensation related to criminal activities. Some tabloid show producers really need to be spending a few days in jail for this one.

I wonder if she's still feeling like "Mother of the Year" as her dad claimed her to be previously.

So sad, on all fronts. I sure want to see/hear the next bit of evidence that comes out.

I really don't think she has any feelings other than maybe, "I can call TonE."

She acts as if, that is what sociopaths do, they are devoid of any real feelings, like compassion, Love, kindness. They act as if by following other people,s leads, they believe that others will buy their lies hook line and sinker because they have no way of gauging how others really think.
Their lies seem very plausable to them because they have no idea how to tell the truth. Caylee was just quite simply disposable to Casey she was in the way, the same as Laci was in the way to Scott Peterson. They are two of a kind.

She feels like she doesn't want to have smeared make up in front of the cameras so she smiles and shed's no tears for Caylee.

She feels like she is a good investigator therefore she never reported her daughter missing. And when CA reported hr missing she said it has been 31 DAYS...31 DAYS...31 DAYS...

She feels she is better at managing others people money than they are so she steals checks and credit cards to support her lifestyle and buy grocery's for her boyfriend and chloroform to put her baby to sleep.

She feels like she is a really good girl on girl dancer so she frequents fusion to stay in the spotlight.

I could go on anyone care to add.

She feels like she doesn't want to have smeared make up in front of the cameras so she smiles and shed's no tears for Caylee.

She feels like she is a good investigator therefore she never reported her daughter missing. And when CA reported hr missing she said it has been 31 DAYS...31 DAYS...31 DAYS...

She feels she is better at managing others people money than they are so she steals checks and credit cards to support her lifestyle and buy grocery's for her boyfriend and chloroform to put her baby to sleep.

She feels like she is a really good girl on girl dancer so she frequents fusion to stay in the spotlight.

I could go on anyone care to add.

She feels that all this fuss about Caylee is a joke.

She feels that everyone will b uy her lies and she will be free.

She feels Mommy will get her out of this she has gotten her out of everything in the past.

I really don't think she 'feels' at all. At least not in any way you and I do.

Also, I could give a crap how she 'feels'

She feels like she's soooo smart & she thinks she has gotten away with murder! :furious:

How do you think Casey is feeling. Do you think she is feeling smug and confident to be going home 'again', to have outwitted LE and her family?

I think she believes she is way too smart for LE to figure this out, especially without Caylee's body.

I think she has sat in her jail cell, stewing angrily! Poor Casey, she doesn't blame herself. She can't because she has NO REMORSE at all, not one molecule of it!!

I don't think Casey feels at all.

Here's an observation about her mind-set; did you see the Caylee shirt she had on?
It's the same one she was wearing when she went in but I noticed something about it when she was walking out today.
She had tightened, rolled and tucked it in the back so that it showed off her body.
My DD does this when she's wearing the T-shirts at fundraising events that show the name of the event and the sponsors. I like to tease her about the vanity of young women who want to make the shirts more fitting while us Moms let the t hang out.

It makes me think that Casey got up today and prepared for her TV appearance by falling back on what she knows, that it's all about the "show". Casey wants to show off her body while the camera and the public are watching her. I'm pretty sure she is enjoying her "fame."

"I can't find my granddaughter. ... There's something wrong," Cindy said. "I found my daughter's car today and it smelled like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

How do you think Casey is feeling. Do you think she is feeling smug and confident to be going home 'again', to have outwitted LE and her family?

I think she believes she is way too smart for LE to figure this out, especially without Caylee's body.

I think she has sat in her jail cell, stewing angrily! Poor Casey, she doesn't blame herself. She can't because she has NO REMORSE at all, not one molecule of it!!

Why should we care? Why do you care?

I think she is mentally ill and they should leave her in custody. Anyone with a heart would have already confessed.

I wonder what web sites she is visiting? Do you think she even knows about this site? How can she even have access to a computer?

I don't think Casey feels either. AT least not human emotion that we know of. I think whatever she feels is all about her. Poor me, why am I here? If it wasn't for that kid...blah blah blah. But I do believe she is smug (and so is her family) that her parents have saved the day for her as they always have and I believe she thinks she will beat the rap and that they, Baez and her flirtatious ways will save her from anything bad happening. When something bad does happen, like going to jail, I think she just shuts down and waits for someone to come to her rescue and not think about it too much. It has always worked for her and so far she is getting away with murder. literally. I just hope LE can get their act together and put her away asap. Nancy Grace seems to think she should be arrested now if what we are hearing is true. Maybe it is alot of leaks that aren't even true? Who knows. Maybe they have nothing on her.

Oh, she's probably feelin' like she needs to get some brownies in the oven and take a shower so get can get over to Baez's.

Is everyone seriously under this girl's spell, is everyone in love with Casey? uh I hate this girl.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrancingJeeves
Back