How do you think Casey is feeling right now???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Frankly, I could care LESS about her feelings....oh wait....SHE DOESN'T HAVE ANY!!!!!

I imagine she is very happy. Once again, it's ALL about her. Perhaps she and the clan are counting all the $$ that Caylee is making for them. spit

I don't care how Casey feels. I only care about them finding Caylee so she can have a proper burial.

I wonder what web sites she is visiting? Do you think she even knows about this site? How can she even have access to a computer?

the family knows about the site and I know this from an email from Cindy's my space

How do you think Casey is feeling. Do you think she is feeling smug and confident to be going home 'again', to have outwitted LE and her family?

I think she believes she is way too smart for LE to figure this out, especially without Caylee's body.

I think she has sat in her jail cell, stewing angrily! Poor Casey, she doesn't blame herself. She can't because she has NO REMORSE at all, not one molecule of it!!

I think she feels like she has WON again. She's managed to get away with murder

The only time I'll wonder how this monster is "feeling" is when they find Caylee's remains & take a picture of it & shove it in her UGLY FACE.

I wish they'd photoshop it also & show her as a new mother.... BUT holding her DEAD CHILD. Hang it up in her jail cell..... let her enjoy!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver
Back