How is the Defense Spending the Taxpayer's Money?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
After watching the defense's investigator laugh, shake his head, sit up next to ICA for babysitting on breaks, and lean all over the seating in the courtroon, I am hoping he is not billing the defense and the people of FL for his courtroom presence for these hearings.

viewduringsidebar.jpg

After watching the defense's investigator laugh, shake his head, sit up next to ICA for babysitting on breaks, and lean all over the seating in the courtroon, I am hoping he is not billing the defense and the people of FL for his courtroom presence for these hearings.

viewduringsidebar.jpg

And an even bigger question would be, he appears to be a member of the defense team or why would he be in court. There is nothing to investigate within the courtroom. Let's see if he continues to show up and if he continues to bill the State of Florida for investigations. jmo

I thought that I would bump this for discussion regarding the latest request for more investigative hours.

viewduringsidebar.jpg

Did you have your crystal ball out?

Someone please tell me what the fluck is left to investigate at this point?

Shouldn't they be in "all my little duckies in a row" mode right now?

What are we 6 maybe 7 weeks until trial and they are still investigating God only knows what?

Don't ya think that it would have been beneficial to, oh, I don't know, maybe start investigating 2 years ago?

viewduringsidebar.jpg

Seriously, what does CA have to smile about? That picture strikes me as odd. :waitasec:

And an even bigger question would be, he appears to be a member of the defense team or why would he be in court. There is nothing to investigate within the courtroom. Let's see if he continues to show up and if he continues to bill the State of Florida for investigations. jmo

Can they bill the state for hours that the investigator's butt investigated the comfort of the seats in the courtroom?

Oh wait....I know....he is there to investigate the Judge's likelihood of giving him more funds to investigate the quality of the air inside KC and JB's heads

Seriously, what does CA have to smile about? That picture strikes me as odd. :waitasec:

Well that would probably be because SHE, I mean it, is odd.

Besides you are a normal person, if you know what I mean.

Can they bill the state for hours that the investigator's butt investigated the comfort of the seats in the courtroom?

Oh wait....I know....he is there to investigate the Judge's likelihood of giving him more funds to investigate the quality of the air inside KC and JB's heads

Someone said earlier that they thought he was there to serve a subpoena on SH, KC's jailer who did not show up. There are county sheriff's available who could serve the subpoena, does not have to be a PI. If that was the reason for him attending court it was a waste of money. Notice how defense did not call Robin to answer questions. Could this be because defense had deposed Robin earlier in the week and learned nothing of value for these hearings? So that might mean SH testifying would serve no purpose either. jmo

Motion for More Investigative Hours filed today???? Like to see that bill.

Defense needs to investigate 340 state witnesses? This is written to read 340 additional witnesses. In the words of HHJBP, "You want what?"

The State only has 348 witnesses listed!!
More hoohah!! Pass the frozen piffle in a heavily salt-rimmed glass.

Defense needs to investigate 340 state witnesses? This is written to read 340 additional witnesses. In the words of HHJBP, "You want what?"

What!
INVESTIGATE State Witnesses??? After they have been deposed by them?

Is this an attempt to DELAY the trial with an FISHING EXPEDITION?

Can someone post the Link to the Motion? Pretty Please, With Flowers on Top

UPDATE
Found the Article
http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27151038/detail.html ARTICLE with Video
Casey Indigency Anniversary: Taxpayers' Bill

Records Show More Than $80K Spent On Anthony Defense

"Baez said his team needs another $12,000 to investigate 340 state witnesses and review more than 9,000 pages of new evidence filed by prosecutors"

What!
INVESTIGATE State Witnesses??? After they have been deposed by them?

Is this an attempt to DELAY the trial with an FISHING EXPEDITION?

Can someone post the Link to the Motion? Pretty Please, With Flowers on Top

UPDATE
Found the Article
http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27151038/detail.html ARTICLE with Video
Casey Indigency Anniversary: Taxpayers' Bill

Records Show More Than $80K Spent On Anthony Defense

"Baez said his team needs another $12,000 to investigate 340 state witnesses and review more than 9,000 pages of new evidence filed by prosecutors"

Really! I can't wait to read this one. Good Goobly Goo!!

I would like to know if this investigator has any other clients or is making a living off of investigating things for this case.

What a farce. When will it end. It's so obvious the defense is attempting to derail this whole thing and create a legal quagmire that will delay the trial indefinitely. They have no intention of putting up a defense.

The defense will get their funds, make a big deal about new evidence and off we go again. More ridiculous motions, more delays.

She is watching Mason.... The bubble above her head says - do you believe that guy? Sheesh....

ICA a little girl? Okay - you take her home....

Just IMO of course :great:

I would like to know if this investigator has any other clients or is making a living off of investigating things for this case.

He doesn't need any other clients, JAC's paying him quite nicely.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back