How is the Defense Spending the Taxpayer's Money?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
from that article:

After seeing the same video, psychologist Dr. Deborah Day said there are two things we know about Casey Anthony: she's young -- almost a child raising a child -- and at times she has not told the truth.

Ya think?:floorlaugh:

Also, about Dr. Deb Day....

Dr. Deborah Day and Mr. Kyle Goodwin visited Casey on November 11/12, 11/17, and November 30th - 2010- conducting interviews. Kyle spent about 8 hours with Casey on November 17th...

Dr. Deborah Day is a psychologist.
"...Her practice specialties include forensic psychology including divorce/parenting plan evaluations, collaborative law practice, Factitious Disorders (Munchausen By Proxy), child abuse, and criminal matters. She has testified regarding numerous psychological issues and presents professional workships and seminars throughout the country.
Kyle Goodwin attended the same school as Dr. Day, Florida Institute of Technology, and co-authored an article with Dr. Day regarding assessment of psychological testings."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/17468007/detail.html
Sept 13, 2008
Dr. Day commented on the Casey case, before she visited her in jail
"Most people who are interviewed by police officers don't manage their emotions that well," Dr. Deborah Day said of Casey Anthony during questioning over her daughter. "They get upset, they get agitated and they get angry."Audio recordings of interviews conducted by investigators with Casey Anthony were released Friday by the Orange County Sheriff's Office.Day listened to the interviews and said she believes Casey Anthony's tone and responses are detached."It is inconsistent," Day said. "That's a detachment. She is able to push her emotions aside during these interviews. I think she knows something. I don't know if she knows where her daughter is but she knows something."In the taped interviews on July 16, detectives caught Anthony in a string of lies.Day said Casey managed the stress of questioning disturbingly well."

http://www.wesh.com/r/16947154/detail.html
July 21, 2008
"...psychologist Dr. Deborah Day said there are two things we know about Casey Anthony: she's young -- almost a child raising a child -- and at times she has not told the truth.
Day said she does not know if Casey Anthony knows where Caylee is, but that she knows information that would be helpful in finding her daughter.
"It is something we have to think about in terms of, 'Well, is she lying or conning to get her needs met? Is she just so impulsive that she has some kind of underlying mental health issue that leads her to impulsively lie? Or is she just a bad person? Or are we all wrong about her and she is really a grieving young mother and we all misunderstand her?" Day said."

Originally Posted by ThinkTank
excerpt:
"Cindy Anthony said that, before Caylee was born, Casey Anthony's passion was photography.
"She just lucked into a photography job at Universal Studios, not at Universal Studios, but for Kodak, and she has a plaque. She was the employee of the year," Cindy Anthony said."

Just a mistatement, mis-truth, half-truth. You know Anthonyionics.

These people simply amaze me how they can re-write Casey's history.

Did Casey even work for a "YEAR" at Kodak? or anywhere?

Yeah, I remember Cindy proudly proclaiming that Casey was once Employee of the Year.

Well, the defense is probably trying to get negitives of all of the pictures that Casey took while working there...........in a backwards sort of way so that they can redirect their search for the Nanny.

Watch for it.....as sure as the sun shines in Sunny Florida.

back in 2008 (october?) did Mr Baez state that he had located someone who had a photo of Zanny, Casey, and Caylee all together?
Maybe he can work with that negative first. :innocent:

Respectfully beg to disagree :blowkiss:
All it would have taken would be a standard form of subpoena to non-party, slapping a $15.00 check with it (or whatever the going rate is there in Orlando) and voila......a few weeks later you have documents magically appear right in your mailbox. In fact, we had these forms as a macro, where all you had to do was fill in the name, address of the non party, and generate your document. Send it over to the courthouse for the clerk to sign and there ya go. Seriously much cheaper and much more effective, evidently in this case.

Oh, I agree 100%. But I think the reasoning was that they needed the document in a hurry. You know, as if JB just suddenly realized he'd forgotten about it. Except apparently he's forgotten about a lot of things by looking at his PI's expense report.

excerpt:
7-22-2008
We've learned she worked at a Kodak kiosk at Universal for a while where her mom says she was once 'employee of the year.
from a WDBO article no longer online

Employee of the month or employee of the year....with Casey's track record she could have gone to an engraving shop and bought herself a plaque...
HMMMM I'm surprised she doesn't have an "Event Planner Employee of the Month" plaque to prove she had a job...she had a Universal lanyard saying she was an employee...ya know :floorlaugh:

excerpt:
"Cindy Anthony said that, before Caylee was born, Casey Anthony's passion was photography.
"She just lucked into a photography job at Universal Studios, not at Universal Studios, but for Kodak, and she has a plaque. She was the employee of the year," Cindy Anthony said."

That makes no sense. If she graduated in 2004 and had Caylee in 2005 and then never returned to work, how is that possible? Oh, unless she got it in 2006. If she got a plaque then KC must have a job. jmo

back in 2008 (october?) did Mr Baez state that he had located someone who had a photo of Zanny, Casey, and Caylee all together?
Maybe he can work with that negative first. :innocent:

I remember that..Yes it was October 2008
Baez sent his PI out of Florida to track the elusive guy and obtain the elusive photo...we never did hear if they found the guy....:floorlaugh:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=1.1.1

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Caylee Marie Anthony has been missing for 12 weeks now. On Tuesday her mother's legal teams says they could be one step closer to find the missing 3-year-old.

Private investigators working for her attorney Jose Baez are out of state following up on something they say is significant.

Jose Baez’s spokesperson Todd B tells fox 35 their investigators are out of state talking to a man and getting pictures of the ZG Casey says took caylee.

Black says the picture was taken at a park and has all involved parties in it: the woman they say is the ZFG, Casey and caylee. No information at this point when this picture was taken.
And Todd B says they have been trying to find the man who has the picture for weeks and they just located him and got in touch with him.

WS Thread PI's following out of state lead on Picture of Caylee.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72714&highlight=PI's+state+lead+Picture+Caylee
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72757&highlight=picture&page=2

Respectfully snipped from ThinkTanks Post:

Dr. Deborah Day is a psychologist.
"...Her practice specialties include forensic psychology including divorce/parenting plan evaluations, collaborative law practice, Factitious Disorders (Munchausen By Proxy), child abuse, and criminal matters. She has testified regarding numerous psychological issues and presents professional workships and seminars throughout the country.

Does that mean diagnosing LIARS?

The Investigator Invoices attached to the Defense Motion for more investigative hours, confirms the connection between "Intelli_investigations, LLC" and Gilbert Colon ("lead investigator GC"), who visited Inmate Anthony in jail on December 21, 2010.

http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/Miami/intelli-investigations-llc-2364736.aspx
Intelli Investigations LLC
Jennifer R Colon
Gil Colon
Jackqueline Colon

Gilbert Colon visited KC in jail Dec 21, 2010

Invoices state: "G Colon" - Dec 21, 2010 - got release from Casey in jail

Invoices also state: Dec 21, 2010 - personal employment records from Kodak

JAC paid INTELLI INVESTIGATIONS, LLC - $ 2,050.00 on Dec 27, 2010

It appears that the only investigative hours/invoices cited in the most recent motion for additional hours are those attributed to J Lyons. Is the defense team trying to imply that J Lyons is the only service they've used for all their investigations? I don't see any of my cell phone buddy's (G Colon) hours or invoices included in their running totals.

Is the defense team going to get caught withholding reports again? Are they purposefully trying to mislead the court as to the accurate number of hours already spent ~ or am I misunderstanding how this should be done?

excerpt:

bbm
:floorlaugh: I was thinking the same thing...

That makes no sense. If she graduated in 2004 and had Caylee in 2005 and then never returned to work, how is that possible? Oh, unless she got it in 2006. If she got a plaque then KC must have a job. jmo

bbm
but it makes perfect sense to Casey and Cindy... :crazy: :innocent:

from that article:

After seeing the same video, psychologist Dr. Deborah Day said there are two things we know about Casey Anthony: she's young -- almost a child raising a child -- and at times she has not told the truth.

Ya think?:floorlaugh:

underlined by me

Yes, she's young but almost a child?? She's a few days older than my daughter. My daughter earned her MBA at age 22. She now works 60 hours a week, owns a car and is purchasing a house. Had my daughter found herself pregnant and opted to have the child, as Casey did, I'm sure she would have at least attempted to get back to college and would definitely have a job. My child was an adult at 21. Casey was an adult when she murdered Caylee! Unfortunately, Caylee had George and Cindy Anthony for grandparents. Casey was taught nothing about values, morals or responsibility and it was Caylee who paid the ultimate price. Cindy and George should thank God, to whom they claim to pray, they're still breathing. I'm convinced they were that child's intended targets.

Child, my [unusual body part]!

bbm
:floorlaugh: I was thinking the same thing...

Me too. Yeah, her employee of the year plague is hanging next to her mother of the year plaque in her cell. Heck, we could make her some more plaques and send them her way - Liar of the Year (we need at least twenty of those), Pole Dancer of the year, Shot Girl of the Year, Thief of the Year (One for each felony, so thirteen? That sounds about right)...

Me too. Yeah, her employee of the year plague is hanging next to her mother of the year plaque in her cell. Heck, we could make her some more plaques and send them her way - Liar of the Year (we need at least twenty of those), Pole Dancer of the year, Shot Girl of the Year, Thief of the Year (One for each felony, so thirteen? That sounds about right)...

And you forgot, ta da......"Miss Congentiality". Remember when all of the men working for LP were in the house and KC was cooking, making brownies and generally acting like she was getting ready for a cheerleader's competition (Tim's approximate description).

excerpt:

Leave it to Cindy to create some grand illusion of Casey being a photographer. Casey worked at a Kodak Kiosk which requires no photography skills whatsoever. Cameras are mounted at certain places on rides. The cameras are strategically placed where you look the silliest (i.e screaming or hair blowing everywhere). The picture-taking is all automatic. When you get off the ride you go to the kiosk and look for your family's picture, they're usually numbered. You tell the kiosk person your number then they press a button and print it off. The only other skill required would be to use the cash register to sell the picture. It's like saying a person working the register at McDonalds is a chef. No offense to McDonalds workers--kudos to them for working.

and, ....Murderer of the year, with a trial of the Century. Unfortunately, all she'll receive is a life sentence, or needle to the arm as the reward.

Leave it to Cindy to create some grand illusion of Casey being a photographer. Casey worked at a Kodak Kiosk which requires no photography skills whatsoever. Cameras are mounted at certain places on rides. The cameras are strategically placed where you look the silliest (i.e screaming or hair blowing everywhere). The picture-taking is all automatic. When you get off the ride you go to the kiosk and look for your family's picture, they're usually numbered. You tell the kiosk person your number then they press a button and print it off. The only other skill required would be to use the cash register to sell the picture. It's like saying a person working the register at McDonalds is a chef. No offense to McDonalds workers--kudos to them for working.

When we were at DisneyWorld in all the parks there were photographers walking around and you could have your picture taken at various spots such was Main Street with the castle behind you. Do they have the same thing at Universal? I think I remember her boss saying they moved her into HR, inside for a sitdown job when she was in her late pregnancy.

When we were at DisneyWorld in all the parks there were photographers walking around and you could have your picture taken at various spots such was Main Street with the castle behind you. Do they have the same thing at Universal? I think I remember her boss saying they moved her into HR, inside for a sitdown job when she was in her late pregnancy.

Yes, they have the same for Universal Studios, Sea World, Islands of Adventure (my personal favorite). They usually stand waiting for you when you first walk into the park. They hand you a card with a number assigned to it and you can carry that around with you and go back later for the pictures so that you are not carrying them around or have to rent a locker. I have had my picture taken randomly in other areas of the park... usually it makes it look like your posing with whatever characters or attractions that are in that area.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madgirl83
Back