How many hours do you spend daily on this case?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

how many hours do you spend daily on this case?

• less than 2 hours?

Votes: 73 24.6%
  • 2 to 4 hours?

Votes: 112 37.7%
  • 4 to 6 hours?

Votes: 63 21.2%
  • more than 6?

Votes: 49 16.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Spent far less time on this case prior to the cell records being released...I believe these records are the key to finding Caylee.

I spend quite a lot of time reading. I belong to a couple of other boards that I rarely even go to anymore!

LOL, guess I just don't want to miss anything in this case and I really enjoy reading other people's opinions and posts here!

4 - 6 hours.
I have a job where if I don't have a task at hand, I'm free to do want I want. I have a mandatory 12 hour day so depending on how quickly I get my tasks done, I'm on this forum. I'm also on the west coast so by the time I get to work, most of you have been busy and there is so much to read.

Well, if you're talking hours spent here or looking at docs, etc. Then I'd say it varies widely from 15 minutes to 2 hours/day.

But if you're talking hours spent THINKING about Caylee, wondering what happened, spontaneously generating random mental questions and seeing her face in your mind, then my answer would be closer to "pretty much all the time". I'm guessing it's because I have a little girl her age, and every time she learns/does/says something new I automatically wonder if Caylee got a chance to learn say/do it too before whatever happened...happened.

I answered 2-4 hours, but, truth be told, I have WS open in the background so I can check it whenever I want to.

I only became so vested in this case because I have a daughter close in age to Caylee, and the videos I see of Caylee remind me so much of my own little girl. To see the happiness and wonder in my own daughter and think that someone could have snuffed the same life out of Caylee severely disturbs me.

At this point I follow so much, because I want Caylee to be returned, even if it is for a proper burial...it's what she deserves.

I am too ashamed to even admit it to myself. Wayyyyyy too addicted to this sad case.

On a slow day (no new news comes out) I spend probably 30-45 minutes just reading through threads, and news websites in relation to the case. Whenever new documents come out or when it's a heavy news day, I spend probably 2-3 hours if not more here.

Interesting note: There is not a single mention of Caylee or Casey Anthony on www.fox.com today. Maybe it is a good time to step away and go enjoy life. :)

I said 4 - 6 hrs. I don't know what hooked me onto this case 'cos I'm usually more of a trial junky, but as soon as I heard that initial report that a child had not been reported missing for 31 days - bingo! I was in. Not much info in Canada on this one so I searched for more info, and landed on the WS board. I'm so glad I did, 'cos there's some really smart and caring people here. Anyway, I am beginning to cut back on time now as I've given up trying to figure this mess out and am anxious for the trials (especially the murder one, and we all know it's coming, even if it is next year some time).:behindbar

I spend less than an hour - what on earth could you even DO for 6 hours? I figure anything I'm looking up, LE already has looked up.
Respectfully sniped and bolded.

I agree. I have cut way back. I enjoy reading every ones opinions but I feel LE is doing a commendable job and they are the ones that will crack this case.

I realized I was an addict when I was calling the help desk at work asking if they could unblock certain websites so I could stream video. Thankfully they are my friends and didn't make it a big deal.

I answered 4-6 hours daily. But if you count all the hours I spend running back and forth between TVs trying to catch the latest tidbit, I'm sure it's much more than that.

In fact, it might be a tad bit more .....when hubby has to remind me he doesn't have clean undies for work, obviously I have been neglecting my wifey duties a lot more than I thought. :crazy:

I said "less than 2" but I am in denial and can't be trusted at this time to report the actual amount. :bang:

Respectfully sniped and bolded.

I agree. I have cut way back. I enjoy reading every ones opinions but I feel LE is doing a commendable job and they are the ones that will crack this case.

Karate Dad, those squirrel pics of yours are just the best! The squirrel drinking chloroform was good, but the pirate is just too much! :clap:

Karate Dad, those squirrel pics of yours are just the best! The squirrel drinking chloroform was good, but the pirate is just too much! :clap:

Thanks BB. I work with 200 kids daily and I can tell you that they mean the world to me.... OK I am OT so I am going to sit in the corner. :eek:

Interesting note: There is not a single mention of Caylee or Casey Anthony on www.fox.com today. Maybe it is a good time to step away and go enjoy life. :)

I just read an article on FoxNews.com....but there isn't anything in it that hasn't already been said.

I am hoping that tomorrow might bring some new charges (as it is Friday).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back