How much time will Ron get?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the Welcome, BogeyGal. I have been here since Day 31 for Caylee but did not register until June of this summer.

Guess I started with a bad lead but decided to just jump in the pool and learn how to swim with the pros!

Welcome. We've been needing a Badger around here for a long time!

I'll be here at 9 AM, est. Then I have to travel for the weekend.
:praying: Don't ruin my weekend, Judge. ;) Justice for our Haleigh!

I'll check in with this thread in the AM for me. I'm about 5 or 6 hours behind a lot of you. It should be over and done with by the time I get here :)

Less than eight hours to go...Difficult to believe this day is finally here.

I have to go in to work for several hours this morning after I take my granddaughter to school and won't have access to a computer until I return home..

I am here already, LOL! Tap, tap, tap.....waiting impatiently.

Wonder if Ronald slept much last night? I would love to know what his thoughts are right about now. He will be going DOC today unless sentencing is postponed for some reason. I simply cannot wait for him to have to pack his little duds for transport to the Big House. He will find it much different than the county jail. There will be inmates in prison that will not care who he is or how big of a 'bad boy' he thinks he is. He will be forced to choose his new buds very shortly and better make a good choice.

I wondered if I would ever see this day! I relented and read the AH article after swearing I would never read another word he wrote. The only good information I got from AH article is that there is a pre-sentencing report, and any judge should have a problem being lenient with Ronald after looking at his record. We will see if Ronald's plea deal will render him the 15 years or not. I think he will be sentenced to 18 years with the 3 years to run concurrent.

Ronald should thank his lucky stars that he is not in Louisiana or Texas. He would not be wheeling and dealing with his sentences here or in Texas.

Well, lets hope nothing happens and this sentencing goes forward this morning!

Yep, I am waiting too. I work 1130 to 9 shift today and was gonna try to sleep in but too used to getting up. If Ron gets only 15 years, the same sentence that others with no prior records got for dealing, I will certainly be questioning the system and why Ron is always given an out.

Personally, I think it's ridiculous when a man gets a min of 15 years for drug dealing when a child rapist gets FAR less. There is something wrong with the legal system.

I don't believe he knows what happened to his daughter. I think if he did know, he would be in prison for muder.

Personally, I think it's ridiculous when a man gets a min of 15 years for drug dealing when a child rapist gets FAR less. There is something wrong with the legal system.

I don't believe he knows what happened to his daughter. I think if he did know, he would be in prison for muder.

He knew enough to get a plea deal....:furious:

I think it's even more ridiculous when a 1st time offending middle aged female, is looking at the same 15 year sentence as a repeat offending male. & Ron does know something about his daughter's murder. That's why he's getting his deal.

I think it's even more ridiculous when a 1st time offending middle aged female, is looking at the same 15 year sentence as a repeat offending male. & Ron does know something about his daughter's murder. That's why he's getting his deal.

He doesn't know enough, Misty isn't even charged for anything to do with Haleigh's death/disappearance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crochet Junkie