How will Jaycee heal?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I picked up the National Inquirere today and didn't see the article. MAybe it's because I live in NY and it's a different edition. But I also picked up In Touch who has a story in it. Carl was quoted as saying that Terry and Jaycee are writing a memoir together using her journals. He also said that Jaycee doesn't want to testify becuase she doesn't want to be in the same room with him.

Part of me feels bad if Jaycee has to change her name becuase PG denied her, her identity for so long.

i read the full article at the checkout and i didnt see the part about her not wanting to be in the same room with him. and i didnt see it in the link, am i missing something?

i read the full article at the checkout and i didnt see the part about her not wanting to be in the same room with him. and i didnt see it in the link, am i missing something?

Yes, you are. One is NE, the other is In Touch. Two different magazines.

well the link that was given isnt to what was being talked about.

Sure it is. Re-read both posts, thoroughly, and it should make sense.

The link I gave doesn't make that comment about not being in the same room. It could be the on-line version is just a taste of the full article. I guess I have to go shopping, get in slowest line and read a bit.

And since any line I get in, even if I am up front, tends to be the longest this should be simple. :)

I picked up the National Inquirere today and didn't see the article. MAybe it's because I live in NY and it's a different edition. But I also picked up In Touch who has a story in it. Carl was quoted as saying that Terry and Jaycee are writing a memoir together using her journals. He also said that Jaycee doesn't want to testify becuase she doesn't want to be in the same room with him.

Part of me feels bad if Jaycee has to change her name becuase PG denied her, her identity for so long.

I read the In Touch article at CVS today. There were a few things that I found odd about the article. For example, there was a photograph of the Garridos' house, and it said that the girls received therapy there daily. Obviously, they don't. Another thing I didn't like is that they listed the name of Jaycee's therapist. What I did like, however, is that Carl has said that Jaycee is no longer brainwashed and that she "doesn't want to be in the same room with [Garrido]." My impression from reading the article is that she's justifiably furious with the Garridos now that she's recovered a bit. And yes, it also said that she's working on a memoir with her mom. I hope people won't think that donations are no longer needed by reading that, though. I'd imagine that she'll have to wait till the criminal case is wrapped up before it can be published.

well obviously what jaycee feels means nothing to the on the bench.

Talk about face recognition. I think both Jaycee and Terry are very recognizable on site. I would think that any protective moves would have to include altering their appearances drastically. The group of 4 or 5 women traveling together would also help alert others to whom they might be. Kind of like having all the recognition of a celebrity with none of the financial benefits.

I would think that the greatest dangers to Jaycee or her family would not be the Molinos, I think they are probably hoping things blow over and they are again under the radar, but with wierdos who want to have contact with her, due to emulating PG or having a fantasy about her. Kind of like celebrity stalkers with a twist.

Either way I feel for the entire family and hope they can find peace and happiness.

Talk about face recognition. I think both Jaycee and Terry are very recognizable on site. I would think that any protective moves would have to include altering their appearances drastically. The group of 4 or 5 women traveling together would also help alert others to whom they might be. Kind of like having all the recognition of a celebrity with none of the financial benefits.

I would think that the greatest dangers to Jaycee or her family would not be the Molinos, I think they are probably hoping things blow over and they are again under the radar, but with wierdos who want to have contact with her, due to emulating PG or having a fantasy about her. Kind of like celebrity stalkers with a twist.

Either way I feel for the entire family and hope they can find peace and happiness.

right now there greatest threat is still the garridos' lawyers and there harrasment

From this morning's clips, I'd say pretty well. She doesn't want contact with Garridos, is willing to testify. Got her Driver's License, getting her GED, and wants to go on to college. Strong bonds with her biological family.

From this morning's clips, I'd say pretty well. She doesn't want contact with Garridos, is willing to testify. Got her Driver's License, getting her GED, and wants to go on to college. Strong bonds with her biological family.

Yeah, she's doing well considering her circumstances. Like she said, it's "a long haul," but she's on the right path. :)

what shocked me about todays gma was that the trauma therapist, was verY VERY upbeat and positive about jaycee and how she's actually doing.

up until now we've all heard the therapists using caution, at best and 'she's not really doing as well as it seems' at worst.

in fact if you look to the beginning of this thread, there are alot of 'how can she possibly recover?' it seems family, love, your moms guidance, your own strength and courage....

There was that one person, whose link I posted here somewhere just the other day, that said she did not have stockholms and that the glimps into the journal sort of proved his belief. He said she never bonded with her captors. She just couldn't get out and went sort of like resigned to her fate with no way out. So now she is out I guess she is po'd big time.

i agree with that jazzerelle. i think carl was also mistaken about the 'bond' or jaycee mistook her helplessness for bonding with him.
its obvious by 5 or 6 years ago she wanted out......but couldnt find a way to do it.

i agree with that jazzerelle. i think carl was also mistaken about the 'bond' or jaycee mistook her helplessness for bonding with him.
its obvious by 5 or 6 years ago she wanted out......but couldnt find a way to do it.

In the journal she also said she didn't want to hurt him. To me this shows a bonding. I am not saying this in a negative way, just as a fact.

In the journal she also said she didn't want to hurt him. To me this shows a bonding. I am not saying this in a negative way, just as a fact.

i think it shows confusion if anything.

i wonder what he did or said to get her to back off of wanting to go home/be free.
if he knew where terry and shayna we're living its possible he used that against her, to tell her they were over her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Niceperson
Back