How Will the ANTHONY FAMILY react?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am almost certain the Anthony's will remain in some state of denial. However, for myself, I feel that I should step away from my laptop these days. There is a surreal feeling about all of this, a bargain in the making and then someone decides to slip into the woods to "relieve himself" and finds a bag of bones? Just the day before LP says" don't be surprised if LE doesn't already have the body?" The Anthony's are all out of town and pleading their case on TV. Making snide remarks about the OCSO? Now the Sherrif feels triumphant. I feel as if I am watching a very bad tv show. Maybe I have Anthonyitis.

Everytime I see that baby I cry. I feel the networks are pimping that child by showing her singing and happy and in the next breath talking about a bag of bones. Doesn't anyone have any shame anymore?

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I only feel bad for the great grandparents, relatives. JG, Rev. G and the Uncle Rick , CA brother that probably had to see about this on the news. Just watching is heart breaking. Sorry but I MO, the A family all lie, cover up, destroy evidence and tip toe around lil miss queen bee. KC learned this behavior from CA/GA..........they enabled and LA helped them out with pick up clothes and destroy evidence on computer. IMO, the family was why Caylee wasn't found sooner..............no one helped LE. How dare they ever mention sloppy LE work.........hope FBI shows them.........now to find the clothes, so miss priss knows how smart the LE can be!!!!

Since they can't go home does anyone know where the A's are tonight? Hopefully with friends or family.

Since they can't go home does anyone know where the A's are tonight? Hopefully with friends or family.

I hope they are at the police station undergoing some hard questioning by the FBI.

I don't think they have any friends, and their family is not speaking to them evidently...........

I lost most of my sympathy for the Anthony's last night when I saw George state that he did not know how bad rotted food could smell. I saw him during his FBI interview and his interview with police. He knew what that smell was. I am a country girl. I have a farm. I have smelled death many times before. I have smelled rotten food, rotten feed, rotten trees, moss, fungus, etc etc etc. If it smells bad, I have probably smelled it. The smell of death is not like anything else. You cannot confuse it with anything else.
I have no idea if he was just lying to keep Cindy together, or lying to try to keep his daughter out of jail, even if she did kill his grand-daughter. Cindy is a nurse, and she had to have been around the morgue at some time. So she also knows better.
I know they are in pain, and I feel for them, but as my Great-GrandMother said, "It is not the good times which shows what people are made of, but it is the bad times and how they deal with it that shows their true character. Anyone can be a saint when everything is fine." The Anthony's are not making a very good showing of themselves.

Probably flying back to California for the Larry King interview tomorrow night. :furious:

I hope they are at the police station undergoing some hard questioning by the FBI.

I don't think they have any friends, and their family is not speaking to them evidently...........

I hope Rick will come back and help CA out. She is going to need all the help she can get. She has just had her "religion" of KC is innocent, Zannie and her sister took my grand-daughter, and she is all over the country, just destroyed, and with it the knowledge she has lost her forever. She was so close to the edge. They better have her on a suicide watch.

This couldn't have happened at a better time, GA & CA looked and acted horrible last night (GA especially) on LKL like they were both ready to snap in two. IMO they will accuse everyone but KC and will never admit she did it....which is going to make me snap...LOL!

This couldn't have happened at a better time, GA & CA looked and acted horrible last night (GA especially) on LKL like they were both ready to snap in two. IMO they will accuse everyone but KC and will never admit she did it....which is going to make me snap...LOL!

Probably flying back to California for the Larry King interview tomorrow night. :furious:

My guess is it was prerecorded question .........like what would you do if Caylee is found dead........for use later........which is NOW! or it will be an exclusive over the phone. BUT what grandparents could give any interview with anyone at a time like this? My hubby and I talked about this and he said no way could he be able to talk to anyone, he would be to broken up and I agreed. We would just be going through the motions of life,,,,,,,

To make money over any one's dath is pure evil..........blood money.....
the ants don't have anywhere to go but a hotel room, under guard I am sure,
with Orlando tax money to 'protect them' as they are hated by so many.

I hope before they set in for the night that FBI, gets CA/GA on all their spins and lies. I was shocked that NGrace was forgiving about how they blamed her on LKL............I respect her since this was the day sweet Caylee has been found. CA/GA are the nuts in this case........not the squirrels.

And the smell of death, ask any veteran from a war.............they never forget the smell, in the air, in the earth...........every where!

Bless the guy that found Caylee, he will never see the woods the same again.
PSTD and night mares, hope he goes to counseling. IMO

My guess is it was prerecorded question .........like what would you do if Caylee is found dead........for use later........which is NOW! or it will be an exclusive over the phone. BUT what grandparents could give any interview with anyone at a time like this? My hubby and I talked about this and he said no way could he be able to talk to anyone, he would be to broken up and I agreed. We would just be going through the motions of life,,,,,,,

To make money over any one's death is pure evil..........blood money.....
the ants don't have anywhere to go but a hotel room, under guard I am sure,
with Orlando tax money to 'protect them' as they are hated by so many.

I hope before they set in for the night that FBI, gets CA/GA on all their spins and lies. I was shocked that NGrace was forgiving about how they blamed her on LKL............I respect her since this was the day sweet Caylee has been found. CA/GA are the nuts in this case........not the squirrels.

And the smell of death, ask any veteran from a war.............they never forget the smell, in the air, in the earth...........every where!

Bless the guy that found Caylee, he will never see the woods the same again.
PSTD and night mares, hope he goes to counseling. IMO

If I had just found out that my grand-daughter is dead, without a doubt, then I would have to be picked up and helped to some quiet place to mourn. I would not be able to stop crying. I cannot understand how anyone who just found that out, could be composed enough to make a deal to appear on Larry King Live the next night, and discuss something so horrible. What are these people made of???? What are their main concerns????

First they will say theres no proof its her, then when LE says it IS, they will say Zani did it.

1) The garbage bag found today is black, not white.

2) Casey’s actual reaction to the news of today’s discovery: Her face turned red, she crumpled to her knees, and said, “Oh God, this can’t be happening!”

Warm regards.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76264

This is a very interesting statement on Casey's reaction to the news today. Very telling indeed.

WOW, haven't been able to get online all day and then to read that the Anthony's are going to be on LKL tomorrow really :furious: annoys the heck out of me. If anything, they should go and see Casey and also wait for the results from the ME's office.

me, too Patty. What is there to say? I would think they would be in
grief and shock and go into seclusion.

Why did they even bother coming back to Orlando? Who goes on tv while awaiting the results of DNA to confirm the death of your granddaughter? Seriously.:mad:

This might be jumping the gun a bit, but if the Anthonys hold tight to their belief that Caylee is alive, I'm concerned they will refuse to take possession of and bury the skeletal remains found today, even if the remains prove to be Caylee based on DNA and dental-record results (after all, Cindy says DNA is "hocus pocus" and "science is just science"). The Anthonys may say they believe the remains belong to some other child.

Does anyone know what will happen if the Anthonys refuse to bury the child's remains, claiming it is not their granddaughter? Can another family member take responsibility for giving Caylee a proper burial? Say, Lee or Cindy's brother Rick?

The Anthony's will continue to follow in the Peterson's foot steps, blaming everything on everyone but the obvious. They will say sloppy police work, the body was planted, the babysitter did it, etc. They won't take any responsibility nor will they hold Casey accountable for anything. JMO
------------------------

I agree with you. I also hope and pray LE. finds a finger print etc.that ties this to KC..just maybe they will believe it then and try to pull they're lives together a bit.They all have a tough road to hoe. I dont see KC. divulging any info on anything.
God hold this little one in the palms of your hands..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back